Going on vacation?

Votto

Gold Member
Reaction score
I realize that going on vacation is hard today with Covid issues and all, but in the future you must now look at the country in terms of red and blue before entering.

Take Chicago, for example. It used to be the crown jewel of Illinois, but now it is just a heap of looted buildings with a Mayor who won't enforce the law anymore, especially if you are a whitey and want protected. Do you really ever want to go there again? Hell no!

Also, blue states are more apt to force things upon you, and you risk the chance of being prevented from entering certain areas or stores, etc., because of Covid. Red states, on the other hand, are doing their best to get on with their lives and making the best of it, so you should have more freedoms there.

Just some food for thought.

dannyboys

Gold Member
Reaction score
I realize that going on vacation is hard today with Covid issues and all, but in the future you must now look at the country in terms of red and blue before entering.

Take Chicago, for example. It used to be the crown jewel of Illinois, but now it is just a heap of looted buildings with a Mayor who won't enforce the law anymore, especially if you are a whitey and want protected. Do you really ever want to go there again? Hell no!

Also, blue states are more apt to force things upon you, and you risk the chance of being prevented from entering certain areas or stores, etc., because of Covid. Red states, on the other hand, are doing their best to get on with their lives and making the best of it, so you should have more freedoms there.

Just some food for thought.
"But daddy you promised we'd go to Portland to shop for school clothes!"

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife and I just did a road trip two weeks ago through the Mountain West. It was a really neat trip. We went to the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, saw Mount Rushmore, when to Estes Park, Colorado, and then the Arches National Park in Utah. We had no issues anywhere we went due to COVID. It was nice to get out of the Vegas heat.

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
Enjoy a COVID party on a Florida vacation! Or a Georgia one, at Hilton head!

NOT!

:D

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
Enjoy a COVID party on a Florida vacation! Or a Georgia one, at Hilton head!

NOT!

:D
Thanks.

You really got to wonder how miserable the trump supporters are when they can't even talk about vacations in terms that are not political.

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I abandoned my plans to do a car trek around Lake Superior. Literally can't do it now.

My wife and I will be renting a condo at Colonial Williamsburg for a short week (M-F) later this month to do some golfing and just roam around. That is the closest we will come to a "vacation" this year.

We will probably book a Viking River Cruise later this year, assuming Summer 2021 will "happen." Paris-to-Prague, I think.

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Reaction score
My wife and I just did a road trip two weeks ago through the Mountain West. It was a really neat trip. We went to the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, saw Mount Rushmore, when to Estes Park, Colorado, and then the Arches National Park in Utah. We had no issues anywhere we went due to COVID. It was nice to get out of the Vegas heat.
That’s cause it’s all a hoax.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List