"God's Will Is Of No Concern Of This Congress!" - D-Nadler Denounces / Rejects God On Floor of Congress

Which God should they use?

Islam? Judaism? Christianity? Oh, right...they are one and the same.

No, there is only one God.
What did this god do before the Big Bang? Do you think this is his first or only universe?

I have no idea and neither do you.
If a god exists he must have existed before 13.8 billion years ago right?

What did this god do before the Big Bang? Do you think this is his first or only universe?

Sure. 13.8 is just a man made theoretical number of nothing turning into something. That takes quite a bit of faith to believe that.
Science is behind why I have faith but I’m also open to another theory.

The theory we’ve only been around for thousands of years and we were poofed here as land animals is not a theory by the way

I have no faith in science and I am a scientist/geologist.

Interesting question. Did he create the light immediately, or did He wait those millions of years for light of distant galaxies to reach the earth

Nadler is going to his own personal hell where he is forced to only eat hummus and constantly view a conveyor belt of double cheeseburgers passing him by.

D-Nadler, Democrats have turned to the 'dark side'

That's ok, you've got your god down in Florida.
maxresdefault.jpg

Well it is not Allah and it is not Yahweh so you figure it out and I will give you a hint
I didn’t know the country was taking votes on which god was the correct one.

Watch out, you let religion control government, then government will control religion.
Individual One is working on that at CPAC right now.

There are zero references to abortion in the bible. The one time losing a baby is even mentioned, the bible passage treats the fetus, not as a human life earning the "eye for an eye" thing, but as property to be recompensed for.

Wrong, this nation will pay for the 60 million abortions. Make no mistake.

Yes they just left them in the wilderness in ancient times to fend for themselves. Live infants.

Is that 60 million from 1972 and no govt. pays for them, are you anti the pill also?

What they did in baal sacrifice and leaving them in the woods to die is just as wrong then as it is now.

Down the rabbit hole, aren't you?

Last edited:
Nadler is a piece of dog shit and a prime example of everything that is wrong in Washington... but on this, he is actually right.
The Republican was just grandstanding like Tebow anyway... so Nadler just returned with his own grandstanding.
I don't consider either one to be genuine

What Nadler actually said...

"Mr. Steube, what any religious tradition describes as God’s will is no concern of this Congress,"
Gee, I'm glad you agree with the OP and felt the need to repeat it--God's will is no concern of this Congress. Nadler was pretty clear--may he, Piglosi, Schiff, Sen. Good-for-Nothing Bum, CCP Joe, Kameltoe and all of their minions ROT IN HELL!

"Mr. Steube, what any religious tradition describes as God’s will is no concern of this Congress,"
Gee, I'm glad you agree with the OP and felt the need to repeat it--God's will is no concern of this Congress. Nadler was pretty clear--may he, Piglosi, Schiff, Sen. Good-for-Nothing Bum, CCP Joe, Kameltoe and all of their minions ROT IN HELL!

He did not say "God's will is of no concern" . What he said was that "what any religions tradition describes as god's will". It is a distinction with a difference.

It appears that science is of no concern to the godless commies in congress either. No matter what drugs you take or how many mutilation surgeries you have, genetically, you will remain male or female. That's a scientific fact.

They are following science.

Male, female and transgender brains
“The male and female brain have structural differences,” he says. Men and women tend to have different volumes in certain areas of the brain.​
“When we look at the transgender brain, we see that the brain resembles the gender that the person identifies as,” Dr. Altinay says. For example, a person who is born with a penis but ends up identifying as a female often actually has some of the structural characteristics of a “female” brain.​
And the brain similarities aren’t only structural.​
“We’re also finding some functional similarities between the transgender brain and its identified gender,” Dr. Altinay says.​
In studies that use MRIs to take images of the brain as people perform tasks, the brain activity of transgender people tends to look like that of the gender they identify with.​
“Research in these areas is extremely limited, and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results,” Dr. Altinay notes. “But we’re already seeing definite trends.”​
Though these differences in brain structure and function are important markers for gender determination, it isn’t always as simple as male or female.​
Some research shows the brains of transgender people are somewhere in between, sharing characteristics of both male and female brains, Dr. Altinay says.​
This is consistent with the growing understanding that gender exists on a spectrum, with people identifying not only as male or female but also as genderqueer, genderfluid or nonbinary. These terms refer to gender identities that incorporate a variety of gender characteristics.

BLAH, blah, blah. Not conclusive, more research needed, yet you spew it as scientific fact. You're a liar.

And yet it is far more science and fact than you have. All you have is your feelings.

There are zero references to abortion in the bible. The one time losing a baby is even mentioned, the bible passage treats the fetus, not as a human life earning the "eye for an eye" thing, but as property to be recompensed for.

Wrong, this nation will pay for the 60 million abortions. Make no mistake.

Funny that you didn't list those references. Don't know your bible?

Woe unto those who hurt the children. It's in there and we will pay for the killing of the innocent.

Where? Is it in there where god demands all the children of a city be killed?

We aren’t rejecting god. God would have to show up then we would either accept or reject him. I suspect most of us would accept him. So really we are rejecting you just like we do Mormons jehovas and muslims. You. What you are telling us. This is what we are rejecting. We are not rejecting god. That’s a lie and probably lying Is a sin in your religion?

Really? Of course you are rejecting God.

The thread premise is a lie.

Millions of loyal, patriotic Americans are free from religion and acknowledge the fact that there is no "god" as perceived by theists.

This is yet another example of arrogance and intolerance of the authoritarian right.

Meaning you reserve the "right" to decide what "truth" is.

Nadler did not "denounce" or "reject" the concept of a Supreme Being. The people who say this are just drama queens. He was observing that we live in a religiously pluralistic society under the Constitution, which, in the First Amendment, forbids the government from establishing a religion and guarantees the right of every individual to make their own decisions about spiritual/religious matters. All of the world's religions have factions and sects, Christianity included. While Steube's sect has not been stated, he clearly was advancing the viewpoint of this sect, not the viewpoint of all Americans and not the viewpoint of all Christians, as no such viewpoints exist.

Steube really overstepped the bounds here.

It would be interesting to know whether or not Steube lives by the rules of Deuteronomy. They are quite extensive.

Why would he be required to observe the Law?

impeach everyone of these nut cases
SO HELP ME GOD:
aren't these the words they say when the hand is on the BIBLE?
LIARS, corrupt, shit stains of the demonRATS

I think its the republicans who are amoral and use the constitution like shit paper.
and here we are folks, another deflection by a retarded demonRAT

New Topics

Forum List

Back