"God's Will Is Of No Concern Of This Congress!" - D-Nadler Denounces / Rejects God On Floor of Congress

1614649030932.png

Most of the women picketing abortion clinics are those 13% evangelical women. Another 13% are Catholics whove aborted. Another 26% are evangelicals and Catholics but didn’t say. That’s 50%. Lol

They feel guilty and want to repent. To make up for it they want to stop other women from making the same mistake.

But chances are they’d do it again if in the same situation They were when they got the abortion. Yet they want to take that choice away from others.

I get it. They wish abortion wasn’t an option. Then they would have had the kid and not feel the guilt that will never go away completely

This isn't saying anything. You didn't think one group had the market cornered on abortion did you? A lot of christians set in the pews and have about the same clue as the Sadducees and Pharisees.

A lot of idiot males think that women just casually decide to have an abortion without a thought in the world. Oops, I'm pregnant. Time for an abortion. Your post is a reflection of this wrong headed thinking. Every woman who has an abortion, does so because she believes this is the best decision for everyone involved - herself, the father, her

Some women who have abortions probably fit that. Maybe even the majority. A lot of people are bad at making important decisions though, woman or man. And a lot of people make purely selfish decisions -- what they believe to be best for themselves and not necessarily anyone else.

I'm pro-choice myself, but it's not because I have any faith in the decision-making abilities of others. It's really more just about keeping the government out of most things. I just think that abortions should be limited in the last trimester, due to the level of fetal development.

Which God should they use?
Well it is not Allah and it is not Yahweh so you figure it out and I will give you a hint. The population of the US is 70.6% Christian
What percent are real Christians? 30%

For example if us is 70% Christian that means a lot of Christians are getting abortions. Are pro choice people real Christians?
Are pro choice people real Christians? Absolutely not
Biden and Pelosi are claim to be Christian but they lie through their actions

Evangelicals lie as much as Trump, that why they like each other, they're in the same business, fleecing their herd.
And their holy books even tell of an imperfect leader who would be their savior. Trump was foretold in the god damn Bible.

When fascism comes to America it will be "wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

In Dotard's case , he was humping the flag and posing with a bible, held upside down of course.
Teabaggers don't seem to mind.

Well it is not Allah and it is not Yahweh so you figure it out and I will give you a hint. The population of the US is 70.6% Christian

For example if us is 70% Christian that means a lot of Christians are getting abortions. Are pro choice people real Christians?

Evangelicals lie as much as Trump, that why they like each other, they're in the same business, fleecing their herd.
And their holy books even tell of an imperfect leader who would be their savior. Trump was foretold in the god damn Bible.

When fascism comes to America it will be "wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

In Dotard's case , he was humping the flag and posing with a bible, held upside down of course.
Teabaggers don't seem to mind.
Here is what the most unpatriotic look like

1614696014316.png

Was he? I never saw orange man in the bible.

For what it is worth I have heard it said that if a nation ignores God for a generation, God will ignore that nation for the next generation.
Wonder who told you that
View attachment 463049

No. I read that statement in a book that discussed the prophets in the Old Testament of the Bible.
Point is someone religious told you that.

Yes, the author of the book was religious.

I get the feeling you are not religious. If so that’s fine with me. We all get to make the choice to be religious or not religious in this nation and we can even pick the religion we wish to follow.

Not all nations in this world accept religious freedom. We have it in our Bill of Rights In the First Amendment.

Forum List

Back