"God's Will Is Of No Concern Of This Congress!" - D-Nadler Denounces / Rejects God On Floor of Congress

Thank God it was Christians who founded this country. Their one mistake was that they should have made Christianity the US official Religion with tolerance and protection for those who want to practice their religion or not practice at all.
Yes, the Christians were so nice when they killed and took land by force... A real shining example of what Christ preached.

There are zero references to abortion in the bible. The one time losing a baby is even mentioned, the bible passage treats the fetus, not as a human life earning the "eye for an eye" thing, but as property to be recompensed for.

Wrong, this nation will pay for the 60 million abortions. Make no mistake.

Yes they just left them in the wilderness in ancient times to fend for themselves. Live infants.

Is that 60 million from 1972 and no govt. pays for them, are you anti the pill also?

What they did in baal sacrifice and leaving them in the woods to die is just as wrong then as it is now.

D-Nadler, Democrats have turned to the 'dark side'

I try and live my religion and go to church every sunday; but nadler may have a point.
Whenever someone says God this, or God that.....I'm not so sure.
I think it's blasphemy to put words in God's mouth.
Or to speak of something 30% of your audience doesn’t even believe. Imagine if Romney talked about Joseph Smith in his political speeches.

Hes free to do so but then he’s not speaking for all of Utah.

There are zero references to abortion in the bible. The one time losing a baby is even mentioned, the bible passage treats the fetus, not as a human life earning the "eye for an eye" thing, but as property to be recompensed for.

Wrong, this nation will pay for the 60 million abortions. Make no mistake.

Funny that you didn't list those references. Don't know your bible?

Woe unto those who hurt the children. It's in there and we will pay for the killing of the innocent.

You're free to disassociate as you please, of course. I was merely answering a question.

A question that was posed to ME, not you. I would have been fine with it if you’d removed my comment from the quote string.
You know what happens all the time on these boards? People answer questions not specifically directed at them. It's a - get the nuance here - discussion board.

Which God should they use?

Islam? Judaism? Christianity? Oh, right...they are one and the same.

No, there is only one God.
What did this god do before the Big Bang? Do you think this is his first or only universe?

I have no idea and neither do you.
If a god exists he must have existed before 13.8 billion years ago right?

You know what happens all the time on these boards? People answer questions not specifically directed at them. It's a - get the nuance here - discussion board.

Yep, and when I do, I carve out all replies and portions of the post not directly related to what my response is about.

What did this god do before the Big Bang? Do you think this is his first or only universe?

Sure. 13.8 is just a man made theoretical number of nothing turning into something. That takes quite a bit of faith to believe that.

Sure. 13.8 is just a man made theoretical number of nothing turning into something. That takes quite a bit of faith to believe that.
Science is behind why I have faith but I’m also open to another theory.

The theory we’ve only been around for thousands of years and we were poofed here as land animals is not a theory by the way

Forum List

Back