Gods name in the bible

Jesus became a human so of course he had a God. Have you ever just read the Bible? I've shown you Scriptures that say Jesus is God and all you can say is that they are mistranslated. You're a liar.
You will find out different. Best pray to Jehovah and ask him to show you.

You will find out different. Best pray to Jehovah and ask him to show you.
Go to hell. You're the one who will stand before Jesus and be judged for twisting Scripture.

Last edited:
Go to hell. You're the one who will stand before Jesus and be judged for twisting Scripture.

Ex JW,s have hearts filled with hatred like the Pharisees in Jesus' day. They were so truthful they said Jesus got his power from demons. Matt 12:24)--the apostates are no different.

So then, are you saying they were correct and Jesus committed blasphemy? If not, then i am correct. 10 year olds start calling names when they have no answer.
See, this is what cultists like you do. You twist and lie, then blame the person when they're fed up with your crap. Pitiful.

Ex JW,s have hearts filled with hatred like the Pharisees in Jesus' day. They were so truthful they said Jesus got his power from demons. Matt 12:24)--the apostates are no different.
The Watchtower is a false prophet and a cult. People are waking up, not rejecting Jesus or God. Pitiful.

See, this is what cultists like you do. You twist and lie, then blame the person when they're fed up with your crap. Pitiful.
I didnt twist anything. Jesus told them they were liars, he told them their father was the devil. So the real question is why are you believing ones who stood in opposition to Jesus and lied about him every step of the way?

The Watchtower is a false prophet and a cult. People are waking up, not rejecting Jesus or God. Pitiful.
I know you are wrong. 100%--your eternal life house is burning to the ground, Relook. You believe pharisees and apostates. Not very wise.

I didnt twist anything. Jesus told them they were liars, he told them their father was the devil. So the real question is why are you believing ones who stood in opposition to Jesus and lied about him every step of the way?
Your organization are the liars. Why are you still a watchtower slave, considering all the information now available to everyone? Pitiful.

Powerful testimony by a man raised as a JW from birth.

The scholars of Jesus day( scribes,Pharisees, etc) father was the devil, liars, yet believed they were still Gods chosen. Jesus told them different-Matt 23:38-39-- your post=testimony from a heart filled with hatred just like the testimony of the Pharisees.
Just remember--A house divided( 40,000 trinity religions) will not stand.

I just showed you Gods undeniable truth of what Jesus, and the bible writers taught. Over and over it teaches the Father Is Jesus' God. But because you live by errors you wont believe Jesus or the bible writers when they teach truth. You live by the errors. God written word contains 1 truth. Your translations have 2 different truths. Gods real written word does not contradict itself, your translations do because of errors to fit false council teachings=100% fact of life.

Give it up man. Your New World Translation is the new kid on the block.

Give it up man. Your New World Translation is the new kid on the block.
Yes, it corrected the centuries of errors and alterations to Gods word.
In 1822-A.Kneeland a Greek scholar translated the NT from the same materials all use--He compared Greek to English side by side to prove to the world-a god small g belongs in the last line at John 1:1-19 other translations had a god, 3 had was divine, 1had was godlike. All rejected by trinity clergys because that fact exposes them as false religion.

Forum List

Back