GoDaddy Boots SS-Inspired Texas Snitch Site

With all due respect, don't get all religious on me, Beagle.
Women have always known what herbs to take that cause abortion. Jesus left that to the women to decide, as did Americans until the 1800's when doctors determined that women couldn't possibly know what they were doing and made it illegal. In 1973, we took back that right and we aim to keep it, even if it means ingesting chemicals again.
The right to murder innocent humans is a shameful thing for lib women to do

After users threatened to boycott the internet domain service GoDaddy for hosting the newly-established tip line that allows Texans to anonymously snitch on private citizens they suspect of performing an abortion after six weeks or anyone who “aids or abets” such abortions in the state, the company abruptly announced that it is booting the site from its servers over terms of service violations.

We have informed prolifewhistleblower.com they have 24 hours to move to another provider for violating our terms of service,” Dan C. Race, a GoDaddy spokesman, told Gizmodo in an email. The company first informed the New York Times of the 24-hour window to find another hosting provider “late Thursday,” meaning it likely has just hours to do so or, presumably, it will go offline.

At the time of publication, the site’s “anonymous tip” page appeared to be either offline or severely busted. Multiple attempts to access the tip line led Gizmodo to a page declaring “access denied.” Other parts of the site remained accessible, however.

That non-existent son of the non-existent Mystical Magical Skyman never said a word about Abortion OR Capital Punishment. He hated divorce, but NOT ONE FUCKING WORD ABOUT ABORTION.
I've heard people say "I don't believe in God" or "I don't believe in Jesus ", but you actually believe he never even existed ?

Well isn't that special ?

Forum List

Back