God Watches Over His Word

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012

Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
Jeremiah 1:12

God watches over His Own Word to perform it. Never doubt that the Word of God is true. It is infallible, it cannot fail and when you pray God's Word you can rest assured it will not return back unto God void but will perform the work it was sent to do. Faith is what activates the Word of God. Believe God by faith and watch His Word come to pass. Mrs. Cowman's March 21st devotion:

According to your faith be it unto you
(Matt. 9:29).

"Praying through" might be defined as praying one's way into full faith, emerging while yet praying into the assurance that one has been accepted and heard, so that one becomes actually aware of receiving, by firmest anticipation and in advance of the event, the thing for which he asks.

Let us remember that no earthly circumstances can hinder the fulfillment of His Word if we look steadfastly at the immutability of that Word and not at the uncertainty of this ever-changing world. God would have us believe His Word without other confirmation, and then He is ready to give us "according to our faith."

When once His Word is past,
When He hath said , 'I will,' (Heb. 13:5)
The thing shall come at last;
God keeps His promise still. (2 Cor. 1:20)

The prayer of the Pentecostal age was like a cheque to be paid in coin over the counter.
--Sir R. Anderson

"And God said… and it was so." (Gen. 1:9.)

Streams in the Desert - March 21
http://www.christianbook.com/stream...780310607052/pd/607053?item_code=WW&p=1025023

Really Jeremiah...1 Times 1 Times 1 equals 1...the previous poster was correct...

which God? jesus son god,or the father original god or holy ghost God? because you have three gods
Jesus Christ is God. God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1
There is only one God. Read the King James Bible and ask the LORD to reveal the truth to you. Read John 7:17.

Here is link to John Chapter 1. Read this:

Bible Gateway passage: John 1 - King James Version

the way i seee is 1+1+1=3

so if all these names are same,why dont you just sum up in one word and say only one God?

can God pray to himself to be saved that is exactly what human jesus did? anyway,why bother with King James Bible,why not other numerous versions.

Forum List

Back