God Save The Queen?

Biden didn't steal anything. Trump stole the documents, showed them to people, refused to give them back. Now the Ex-President is going to face justice. Get this trial over with quickly! Time to move on and let the nation heal.

GOD save the Queen! I say it sometimes when I am going to eat fish and chips.
Biden only had authority to observe the documents within a secured DC SKIF. He had them in his home and elsewhere.

What part of theft do you not understand?

Biden only had authority to observe the documents within a secured DC SKIF. He had them in his home and elsewhere.

What part of theft do you not understand?
:itsok:
Do you have proof that Biden took the documents, NO you do not
All you know is that they were stored in his garage.
We know Trump took the documents
We know Trump wouldn't give them back
We know Trump has been indicted.
Maybe he is going to prison or possibly will face the death penalty
And all of this was his doing possibly to make it look like he was a victim and to energize his voter base.

And all of this was his doing possibly to make it look like he was a victim and to energize his voter base.

If Biden didn’t take them clownboy, who did? He, by any legal standard possessed them, many for over 15 years.

Man that was easy.

mishandling of classified information with no intent is not a crime

Intent is always the measure of a crime.

Manslaughter is killing without intent but it is still a crime.

Intent or no if the possession of those documents buy a any person who was not authorized to have them or whose authorization was removed is deemed to have put the security of the country at risk then it is a crime.

That is the standard in these types of cases.

So you are saying someone else put those documents there without Biden's knowledge?

C'mon

So you are saying someone else put those documents there without Biden's knowledge?

C'mon
Do you have proof that Biden put those documents there.
Simple Yes or No.
After you answer, zip your piss flaps shut.

Do you have proof that Biden put those documents there.
Simple Yes or No.
After you answer, zip your piss flaps shut.
That's not for me to prove is it?

I find it highly unlikely that an unknow third party removed government documents and hid them in Joe Biden's garage.

Maybe this guy knows who did it

iu

As I said earlier intent is not required for a crime to have taken place.
we have been down this path before, plead your case over there...

we have been down this path before, plead your case over there...

I haven't been,

The fact is that intent is not the only thing that defines if an act is a crime or not

How can you people still insist that Biden is competent to be president? In CT Biden reaffirms his desire to violate our second amendment rights instead of going after criminals ans he ends his little speech saying, God Save the Queen, man"

WTF?

Fecking hell.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the worst) how embarrassed do Americans feel that that geriatric is President?

How can you people still insist that Biden is competent to be president? In CT Biden reaffirms his desire to violate our second amendment rights instead of going after criminals ans he ends his little speech saying, God Save the Queen, man"

WTF?

Each day it gets more obvious, and yet the Dems are stuck due to their hyper-partisanship.

On the other side it gets more obvious each day that Trump is not fit to be POTUS either, yet the Repubs are stuck with him

It is sad how far our country has fallen

Each day it gets more obvious, and yet the Dems are stuck due to their hyper-partisanship.

On the other side it gets more obvious each day that Trump is not fit to be POTUS either, yet the Repubs are stuck with him

It is sad how far our country has fallen
Exactly

If our politicians are supposed to reflect the best of us was are in a sad state indeed.

Forum List

Back