The only religion that believed in the unity of God, the incorporeality of God, that God created existence from nothing.

There was no other religion like it.
Islam?
Not at the time of Abraham.
God made a new religion because the old one was bullshit.
That's brilliant logic, Taz. :lol:
Wasn't Mo told by God to start a new religion? Or is Islam bullshit faker stuff?

The only religion that believed in the unity of God, the incorporeality of God, that God created existence from nothing.

Islam?
Wasn't Mo told by God to start a new religion? Or is Islam bullshit faker stuff?
You should ask Sunni Man ...

...in another thread.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

Islam?

...in another thread.
He doesn't answer me because I buried him every time he did. Plus, he's a fucking coward. Thinks he's a mooselimb but has no beard, which he admitted. So a MAJOR faker. Calls himself a patriotic American but would prefer to live under Sharia Law.

Islam?

...in another thread.
He doesn't answer me because I buried him every time he did. Plus, he's a fucking coward. Thinks he's a mooselimb but has no beard, which he admitted. So a MAJOR faker. Calls himself a patriotic American but would prefer to live under Sharia Law.
I'm sure he views you an an equally good light.

ding, don't waste your time trying to debate with the looney tune Taz
My suggestion is to just ignore his posts.
Because he just says stupid things to cause trouble.
He's a mental case and not worth responding to. ... :cool:

Islam?

...in another thread.
To him, I'm a kafir.

Islam?

...in another thread.
To him, I'm a kafir.
So I was correct. You view each other in a similar light. Ergo, equally good light. It's just not a lot of good in it... but equal. :lol:

Sometimes it takes great suffering to bring someone closer to God.

Forum List

Back