God of the Gaps (well then, how did...")

.....Second, that wasn't my main argument.
If the Bible was just a POPULAR book, then it would fade in sales as its Popularity waned. Instead, I pointed out that, " The Bible is a beautiful and complex book which one needs to read often to keep up.
It explains everything including why the Perseverance rover can't find squat of life on Mars."
There has been no life found on Mars and our solar system, so it proves Earth, the universe, and everything in it was created by God. Just the seven days of creation explain beautifully how everything happened and science backs it up. If there is no abiogenesis (which the swan neck flask experiment disproves), then there can be no evolution and evolutionary origins. See how the Bible uncovers what is true and science backs it up.
More Argumentum ad Populum!!!!!
WTF!

You are mentally ill.
Illogical and completely brainwashed.

`

No, I showed that abiongenesis doesn't happen because of the swan neck experiment and it means no extraterrestrial life in our solar system and Mars (latest search).

You are in denial because of your atheist religion and would make up anything, i.e. any reason or excuse, to not admit failure of your weird but precious (to you) atheistic abiogenesis beliefs.

It really is pathetic and funny beyond belief :auiqs.jpg:.

If the Bible was just a POPULAR book, then it would fade in sales as its Popularity waned. Instead, I pointed out that, " The Bible is a beautiful and complex book which one needs to read often to keep up.
It explains everything including why the Perseverance rover can't find squat of life on Mars."
There has been no life found on Mars and our solar system, so it proves Earth, the universe, and everything in it was created by God. Just the seven days of creation explain beautifully how everything happened and science backs it up. If there is no abiogenesis (which the swan neck flask experiment disproves), then there can be no evolution and evolutionary origins. See how the Bible uncovers what is true and science backs it up.
WTF!

You are mentally ill.

`

No, I showed that abiongenesis doesn't happen because of the swan neck experiment and it means no extraterrestrial life in our solar system and Mars (latest search).

You are in denial because of your atheist religion and would make up anything, i.e. any reason or excuse, to not admit failure of your weird but precious (to you) atheistic abiogenesis beliefs.

Atheism isn't a religion. (Neither is not believing in astrology!)
It's a logical position after NO evidence for any god in 10,000 years, and the Bible-god-bible-god-bible Circle Jerk is not evidence you mentally ill freak.
Abiogenesis is a yet not known but evidence of self-replicating non-living molecules is a good hint and at least points in one direction.
10,000 gods have no direction, just mayhem.

Now give the other patients a chance at the machine you 101% SICK mutha*****.

`

WTF!

You are mentally ill.

`

It's a logical position after NO evidence for any god in 10,000 years, and the Bible-god-bible-god-bible Circle Jerk is not evidence you mentally ill freak.
Abiogenesis is a yet not known but evidence of self-replicating non-living molecules is a good hint and at least points in one direction.

`

Sure atheism is a religion. It just goes to show you that atheists and YOU can't even get that right because they're SO FARKING STUPID. No wonder the Bible God created hell.

Anyway, it's a fitting punishment for those who can't figure out creation science, i.e. real science, things out and end up believing in LIES. If you had one single evidence for how we got here, then it would be a miracle. Instead, it's a house of cards ready to topple over when Jesus returns to get his revenge.

This is YOU as the reporter abu afak...

Last edited:
WTF!

You are mentally ill.

`

`
Atheism is a position, but it is hardly logical. JESUS certainly implied that HE was/is God, the I AM. And HE didn't deny it when HE was called the MESSIAH, the SON of the living GOD. And there is certainly a lot of evidence that JESUS existed. There is also evidence that HIS followers were willing to suffer torture and death rather than deny that JESUS was the MESSIAH, and still do to this day. People generally cannot change their spots, and yet there exists plenty of evidence that people who have become Christian do in fact seem to have a very high success rate in ending old nasty habits that most others find impossible to reform. The continuing story of the coming MESSIAH and HIS arrival spans millennia ----- from prophetic revelations of HIS coming, to HIS arrival, and now HIS emanate future return. And calling someone a freak or mentally ill because they are trying to demonstrate their passion of GOD, doesn't really give credence that you are superior ------- but it does illustrate that there are definite differences between one who possesses GOD and one who ultimately shuns HIM by ridiculing HIS followers... The stories of pagan gods do not possess any of this. Often such tales can be attributed to one individual, and because of this, documented pagan orgies, and cruel/violent rituals, the pagan god's fell out of favor as Christian logic prevailed.

Last edited:
Sure atheism is a religion. It just goes to show you that atheists and YOU can't even get that right because they're SO FARKING STUPID. No wonder the Bible God created hell.

Anyway, it's a fitting punishment for those who can't figure out creation science, i.e. real science, things out and end up believing in LIES. If you had one single evidence for how we got here, then it would be a miracle. Instead, it's a house of cards ready to topple over when Jesus returns to get his revenge.

This is YOU as the reporter abu afak...
1. You're mentally ill, totally brainwashed, and it's a good thing you are in an institution
You do NOT make science posts (or refutation of them).
You are Stupid Bible Spouting jerk.

2.. Again: Atheists are no more a religion than those who don't believe in Astrology are.
UNREFUTED.
UNTOUCHED

3. "Bible god created hell", and "Jesus returns" and NO PLACE IN A SCIENCE SECTION.
YOU ARE SICK
SICK
SICK

Atheism is a position, but it is hardly logical. JESUS certainly implied that HE was/is God, the I AM. And HE didn't deny it when HE was called the MESSIAH, the SON of the living GOD. And there is certainly a lot of evidence that JESUS existed. There is also evidence that HIS followers were willing to suffer torture and death rather than deny that JESUS was the MESSIAH, and still do to this day. People generally cannot change their spots, and yet there exists plenty of evidence that people who have become Christian do in fact seem to have a very high success rate in ending old nasty habits that most others find impossible to reform. The continuing story of the coming MESSIAH and HIS arrival spans millennia ----- from prophetic revelations of HIS coming, to HIS arrival, and now HIS emanate future return. And calling someone a freak or mentally ill because they are trying to demonstrate their passion of GOD, doesn't really give credence that you are superior ------- but it does illustrate that there are definite differences between one who possesses GOD and one who ultimately shuns HIM by ridiculing HIS followers... The stories of pagan gods do not possess any of this. Often such tales can be attributed to one individual, and because of this, documented pagan orgies, and cruel/violent rituals, the pagan god's fell out of favor as Christian logic prevailed.
Atheism IS a position, NOT a religion.
NOT believing in Astrology or Alchemy is also a position, NOT a religion.

UNLIKE YOU, I would be delighted to change my position if ANY Hard Evidence of god/s surface.
YOU, OTOH, have NOT changed your position despite tons/Overwhelming EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION.

"Jesus", "Messiah" "son" "God" are NOT SCIENCE nor refutation of it.
They are your FAITH: belief withOUT evidence.

Your post is pure religion and does not show any objective evidence.
You, like James Bond, are Stupid, and in a CULT of the the totally brainwashed.
Neither of you posts any science, just your personal Testimony/FAITH.
So GET THE **** OUT of the Science section.

`

`

Last edited:
Your dogmatic beliefs, attacks against rival religions and your desire for government to implement your morally relativistic desires says otherwise.
No they don't. You guys just have no way to intellectually elevate your magical hooha, so your only option left is to try to drag opposing positions into the magical, shitty murk where your beliefs reside. It's like vandalizing your neighbor's house to make your own house look better.

Last edited:
Your dogmatic beliefs, attacks against rival religions and your desire for government to implement your morally relativistic desires says otherwise.
No don't. You guys just have no way to intellectually elevate your magical hooha, so your only option left is to try to drag opposing positions into the magical, shitty murk where your beliefs reside. It's like vandalizing your neighbor's house to make your own house look better.
You have to understand Ding-bat (on IGNORE) thinks/has always idiotically thought I was an Arab and a Muslim because he is stupid and never othered to ie, google my handle.

abu afak was a Jewish poet who Mohammed had killed for speaking against him.
The handle is a criticism/bait of Islam.
Has driven many bonkers over the 15+ years I've used it including on Arab/Muslim mbs.

I personally am an atheist but would be glad/Thrilled to change positions should ANY EVIDENCE of a god ever get shown.
ie, Should the stars line up overhead one night and spell "SHIVA" in Hindi I would become a believer.
The other people here who say they believe in god (but only ie, Haysoos), would have their lives fall apart.
Many would commit suicide.
Their friends families, social networks, and churches empty.
Their lives over.
While I would say, how cool it was after all these years for the big guy to show himself.
Who's dogmatic?

`

No they don't. You guys just have no way to intellectually elevate your magical hooha, so your only option left is to try to drag opposing positions into the magical, shitty murk where your beliefs reside. It's like vandalizing your neighbor's house to make your own house look better.
This is you defending your religion against an attack from a rival religion.

No don't. You guys just have no way to intellectually elevate your magical hooha, so your only option left is to try to drag opposing positions into the magical, shitty murk where your beliefs reside. It's like vandalizing your neighbor's house to make your own house look better.
You have to understand Ding-bat (on IGNORE) thinks/has always idiotically thought I was an Arab and a Muslim because he is stupid and never othered to ie, google my handle.

abu afak was a Jewish poet who Mohammed had killed for speaking against him.
The handle is a criticism/bait of Islam.
Has driven many bonkers over the 15+ years I've used it including on Arab/Muslim mbs.

I personally am an atheist but would be glad/Thrilled to change positions should ANY EVIDENCE of a god ever get shown.
ie, Should the stars line up overhead one night and spell "SHIVA" in Hindi I would become a believer.
The other people here who say they believe in god (but only ie, Haysoos), would have their lives fall apart.
Many would commit suicide.
Their friends families, social networks, and churches empty.
Their lives over.
While I would say, how cool it was after all these years for the big guy to show himself.
Who's dogmatic?

`
Says the guy who claims to be in Mensa and can't figure out what evidence actually is. It's not a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence.

This is you defending your religion against an attack from a rival religion.
Haha, sure ding. Soothe yourself. Be my guest.

WTF!

You are mentally ill.

`

`
I would suggest that atheism is a valid conclusion and entirely logical. Let’s understand that religious belief for the overwhelming majority of people is simply the inheritance of belief in the social, cultural, familial setting. Most people simply inherit the gods they’re given. That’s not at all logical. It’s conformance. Logic would suggest questioning the notion of supernatural events, incorporeal entities and such things as claims to “miracles”.

Have you noticed that as mankind grew in knowledge, as he learned more of the workings of nature, claims to “miracles” have vanished at an inversely proportional rate?

WTF!

You are mentally ill.

`

`

Well, Atheism is like a religion, while not a religion.

The "logical position" is non-religious.

Logic says if we don't know something, we accept we don't know.

Is there a God? We don't know.

Therefore an Atheist who say "there is no God" is as bad as a religious person who says "there is a God". It's the same thing. It's believing instead of accepting we can't possibly know.

Well, Atheism is like a religion, while not a religion.
The "logical position" is non-religious.
Logic says if we don't know something, we accept we don't know.
Is there a God? We don't know.
Therefore an Atheist who say "there is no God" is as bad as a religious person who says "there is a God". It's the same thing. It's believing instead of accepting we can't possibly know.
Poor logic, low IQ.

We know at least 75% of people/religions are wrong even if one stepped in it. Maybe 99.9% if, ie, The Northwest Indian's Bear God is right.
What religion you are is a 95% Geo-cultural accident of birth.
You were born in Mecca, Islam
Birmingham AL, Christian
Bombay, Hindu.
etc

We know the vast majority of 'gods' (fire, lightning, Sun, fertility, etc x10.000) are were already wrong as we explain more and more of them with real natural explanations.

We know for sure every culture created a god (or100), NOT the reverse.

Therefore I CAN say say there is no god for all practical purposes, fully realizing that proving that negative is impossible.

That's why ie, the religion of Pastafarianism/The Flying Spaghetti Monster (google) was created.
No one can "prove" it's not true/preposterous, but you can for all Practical purposes.

YOU/We can't "prove" there's not a 500' tall Liberace hiding behind Alpha Centauri controlling our daily lives, but that doesn't make it believable in any practical way.
You also, for that matter, can't "prove" I'm not god.
Again, that doesn't mean we can't say it's false.. for all practical purposes.

You rely of the fallacy of proving a negative, while I have shown some real probabilities and history of so-called 'gods.'
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back