God of the Gaps (well then, how did...")

You ******* MORON
This Thread IS "God of the gaps."
MEANING... WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING (GAP) YET, BUT THAT IS NOT A REASON TO FABRICATE A GOD AS THE CAUSE.

and for that you have NO Answer, and 'god' is not a valid one, Not in evidence, and who created 'him'?
DUH!
DUH!
DUH!

Nobody FABRICATED God like atheist Darwin did with evolution. We have been providing the answers and the evidence, but it just through that hole in your head. Your comment just shows that you do not understand solid logic.
Solid logic like talking snakes?

You have to admit that Darwin made up evolution based on atheism. Nobody believed the Earth was so old until Darwin. “They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.” Romans 1:25 We can see that as most scientists who believe evolution are atheists and agnostics.

What's more important is Satan has become the god of the world and prince of the power of the air, so he doesn't have to resort to talking thru a snake. He has the power of death over humans now, as well as being able to tempt us with thoughts of doing bad. Since he's more powerful, at times we give into those temptations.
You have to admit that your comment ''Darwin made up evolution based on atheism', is both ignorant and false. Darwin's theory was based upon the study of wildlife and their unique adaptations to their environments that he observed and recorded while in the Galapagos Islands. Most folks, even those with the most limited education are at least familiar with Darwin's works.

You also have to admit that your comment ''Nobody believed the Earth was so old until Darwin'', is similarly ignorant and false. Charles Darwin did not make predictions on the age of the earth. You might want to learn the subject matter before making such nonsensical comments. It is simply dishonest to attribute such falsehoods to Charles Darwin but falsehoods seem to be a standard tactic for religious extremists.

Long before Darwin, scientists saw indications of a very ancient planet. In 1862 Lord Kelvin estimated the age of the Earth at 98 million years.

No, Darwin figured out Evolution through OBSERVATION, not 'atheism' you stupid ahole.

Darwin was an atheist or became an atheist due to atheists James Hutton and Charles Lyell before evolution.
Is this the kind of nonsense you're taught at the madrassah you attend?
Bond is not qualified to give opinions on Darwin or on evolution. It always shocks me how little these cackling deniers know about evolution. I mean, if denying evolution were MY shameful fetish that consumed hours of each of my days, i would bother to learn, at the very least, what even middle schoolers know about it.

No, Darwin figured out Evolution through OBSERVATION, not 'atheism' you stupid ahole.

Listen to me you stupidest and most colossal a-hole and POS on the planet. All Darwin could observe was natural selection. No one can OBSERVE evolution because it's a big lie. All the atheists here believe in a lie or what we euphemize as a fairy tale.

You, OTOH, are INDOCTRINATED with religion your brain is too small to change.
IF you were born into another religion you'd be just as DOGmatic and just as wrong.
Religion is a geocultural Accident of birth, not an observable fact.

Haha. It's not religion, but creation science as the scientific method and real science backs it up. Not a bunch of stupid and false theories. What is fake is your stupidest atheism religion and evolution.

Christianity is an OBSERVABLE FACT because of the Bible and how science and history backs it up. Why doesn't evolution have a history? It's basically non-observation and all theory. The only fact it has is natural selection because God created it before he created Adam. It was the way he designed the animals.

Not for humans as we are getting weaker not stronger. How does evolution explain that? IT DOESN'T as it's a fairy tale.
People and human generations have been living shorter lives. Tell me, what is going to stop covid-19? Will the vaccine do it? Or will the virus mutate into another form before we reach herd immunity? It's still present around the world and still causing deaths. Hopefully, we can reach the herd immunity and overcome the spread.

Once they introduce magic, the concept of evidence is forever rendered moot.

You still haven't explained what was there BEFORE the big bang? Your infinite temperature and infinite density was disproved. We cannot have an infinite past nor singularity. How can evolution start if it doesn't have a cause? You are too feeble minded to figure this out. Thus, it is YOU who believe in magic and fairy tales.

Evidence relies on determinism and physical law.

Please explain this determinism and physical law? Or is it just more babble?

Bond is not qualified to give opinions on Darwin or on evolution

Well, how did Darwin observe what was there before the big bang? How did he observe algae become asexual to sexual? We can't observe any of it today. All we see is natural selection in what God made for the animals. That's more evidence for God.

Darwinism is based on atheism even though Darwin himself would not admit it. He became agnostic because evolution teaches that there is no purpose to life. It is only to perpetuate the survival of DNA. Today Richard Dawkins has picked up Darwin's ball and ran with it. He says, "Humans have always wondered about the meaning of life...life has no higher purpose than to perpetuate the survival of DNA...life has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference."

Evolution states living creatures (but not humans) differ from one another and those variations arise at random, without a plan or purpose. Humans are not included because no one, even Darwin, has showed humans came from apes. It doesn't happen today nor in the past. There are no factual ape-human fossils nor transitional ones except for fake ones.

Darwinism is based on atheism even though Darwin himself would not admit it. He became agnostic because evolution teaches that there is no purpose to life. It is only to perpetuate the survival of DNA. Today Richard Dawkins has picked up Darwin's ball and ran with it. He says, "Humans have always wondered about the meaning of life...life has no higher purpose than to perpetuate the survival of DNA...life has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference."

Evolution states living creatures (but not humans) differ from one another and those variations arise at random, without a plan or purpose. Humans are not included because no one, even Darwin, has showed humans came from apes. It doesn't happen today nor in the past. There are no factual ape-human fossils nor transitional ones except for fake ones.
“Darwinism” is not based on atheism. I understand why you parrot that silly slogan but you present yourself as ignorant and uninformed by doing so.

Your comment about what evolution “states” is not true at all. You present yourself as ignorant and uninformed by doing so.

Humans did not evolve from apes. You present yourself as ignorant and uninformed by claiming they did. There are a great many transitional fossils showing the progression of what was to become modern humans. You present yourself as ignorant and uninformed by denying that progression.

Humans have always wondered about the meaning of life...life has no higher purpose than to perpetuate the survival of DNA...life has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference."

I should point out that while you may view Dawkins’ comments as a description of your personal existence, his comments were not directed at you, personally.

Humans have always wondered about the meaning of life...life has no higher purpose than to perpetuate the survival of DNA...life has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference."

I should point out that while you may view Dawkins’ comments as a description of your personal existence, his comments were not directed at you, personally.

This is from Dawkins not Darwin even though both can be mixed up as stupid asf. Atheists have no purpose in life. I believe it.

This is from Dawkins not Darwin even though both can be mixed up as stupid asf. Atheists have no purpose in life. I believe it.
You believe in many falsehoods.

Then, what is the purpose of life for atheists/ags?

Humans did not evolve from apes.
Hmmm... Pretty sure they did. "Apes" is defined as all extant apes, their common ancestor, and all species derived from that common ancestor. That being the case, humans evolved from apes.

Not really crucial to any points here, but i think the above is correct.

Then, what is the purpose of life for atheists/ags?
What is the purpose of life for religious extremists? Are you hoping for virgins in heaven?

Hmmm... Pretty sure they did. "Apes" is defined as all extant apes, their common ancestor, and all species derived from that common ancestor. That being the case, humans evolved from apes.

When dealing with folks like James Bond, context and his worldview is important to consider as he will waffle back and forth about humans evolving from chimps and / or apes. His notion of a chimp or ape is a modern configuration of what strolled off of Noah's Ark.

“Darwinism” is not based on atheism. I understand why you parrot that silly slogan but you present yourself as ignorant and uninformed by doing so.

Your comment about what evolution “states” is not true at all. You present yourself as ignorant and uninformed by doing so.

Humans did not evolve from apes. You present yourself as ignorant and uninformed by claiming they did. There are a great many transitional fossils showing the progression of what was to become modern humans. You present yourself as ignorant and uninformed by denying that progression.
"Darwinism" is based entirely on the premise that natural selection and not GOD created diversity. There are fossils of various animals which have become extinct for one reason or another. There is no proof that various fossils are related to anything alive today unless they look the same as a living organism found today. And true. GOD created the human ADAM from the dust and Eve was created from Adam's bone by GOD. So, obviously man is in no way related to apes nor monkeys.

When dealing with folks like James Bond, context and his worldview is important to consider as he will waffle back and forth about humans evolving from chimps and / or apes. His notion of a chimp or ape is a modern configuration of what strolled off of Noah's Ark.
Speaking of NOAH's ARK, while scientists who once espoused that there was absolutely no proof whatsoever that the entire earth was once covered completely with water (not enough H2O, no evidence whatsoever of a would wide FLOOD, etc.), there is now suddenly a lot of proof that the entire earth was once underwater. YES, yes, these scientists are putting a few billion year spin on this event. They have to. They must. It would ruin their humanistic/naturalistic theories. HOWEVER, it does reveal that scientists can be wrong once again ----- or at least not entirely truthful. And well, it is likely they are just as wrong with their eons of time, especially if one factors in an eternal being called GOD ---- who would have created a fully functioning universe and environment to both reveal some of HIS power and abilities to those HE created and loved. The fact is that GOD is so much more vast and eternal than ever the Universe could appear... independent.co.uk/news/science/earth-covered-water-billions-years-ago-waterworld-a9384526.html

Speaking of NOAH's ARK, while scientists who once espoused that there was absolutely no proof whatsoever that the entire earth was once covered completely with water (not enough H2O, no evidence whatsoever of a would wide FLOOD, etc.), there is now suddenly a lot of proof that the entire earth was once underwater. YES, yes, these scientists are putting a few billion year spin on this event. They have to. They must. It would ruin their humanistic/naturalistic theories. HOWEVER, it does reveal that scientists can be wrong once again ----- or at least not entirely truthful. And well, it is likely they are just as wrong with their eons of time, especially if one factors in an eternal being called GOD ---- who would have created a fully functioning universe and environment to both reveal some of HIS power and abilities to those HE created and loved. The fact is that GOD is so much more vast and eternal than ever the Universe could appear... 1.5 billion-year-old Earth had water everywhere, but not one continent, study suggests https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/nai/media/medialibrary/2013/10/Cooler-Early-Earth-Article.pdf

Last edited:
Darwinism" is based entirely on the premise that natural selection and not GOD created diversity.
False. It doesn't gives two shits what god did or did not do. You can say natural selection was God's will, if you like. It will have no bearing whatsoever on Darwinism.

You are so far down the rabbit hole of your preferred iron age religion that you cannot view anything through any other lens. You think you and you preferred iron aged religion -- espoused by a only a small minority of people who have ever lived -- are somehow the center of the intellectual universe. All knowledge and belief, in the eyes of a brainwashed person like yourself, must, BY DESIGN, either confirm or deny your magical beliefs. This is absurd. Nobody is paying any attention or deference whatsoever to your iron aged fairy tales, when discovering new knowledge. Ever.

Darwinism" is based entirely on the premise that natural selection and not GOD created diversity.
False. It doesn't gives two shits what god did or did not do. You can say natural selection was God's will, if you like. It will have no bearing whatsoever on Darwinism.

You are so far down the rabbit hole of your preferred iron age religion that you cannot view anything through any other lens. You think you and you preferred iron aged religion -- espoused by a only a small minority of people who have ever lived -- are somehow the center of the intellectual universe. All knowledge and belief, in the eyes of a brainwashed person like yourself, must, BY DESIGN, either confirm or deny your magical beliefs. This is absurd. Nobody is paying any attention or deference whatsoever to your iron aged fairy tales, when discovering new knowledge. Ever.
Darwin was a very confused man, who wrote a book and is now dead. According to you and Dawkins ---- DEAD, DEAD, DEAD! If there is no GOD, it really doesn't matter at all to him (Darwin), what you think or say because he is gone and so will you be soon enough. Then you can join him as dust. But I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a GOD, because people like yourself exist. And GOD in HIS Word explains exactly why you are the way you are. Things will become uncomfortable soon enough for you ---- so I will not belabor the point. I'd much rather see you come to know CHRIST, but LOVE is a two way street, and you get only one chance at a joyous eternity. Time is growing short!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back