God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

Actually, if Adam and Eve had not sinned, they would eventually have been permitted to eat from the tree of life

Your bible tells you not to add to it, and here you are doing just that. You are to read what is there and not make up your own version of the bible with lies nor imaginary nonsense.

Regards
DL

That's you adding in words not him deuteronomy 4:2

Not sure what you mean by this post, so you saying you have no soul?

We do not define soul the same way.

Gnostic Christians hold no supernatural fantasy beliefs.

We have grown into mental maturity and put away the things of children as scriptures urge us to do.

Gnostic Jesus was questioned as to what sees the vision?

Primary Sources - The Gospel Of Mary | From Jesus To Christ | FRONTLINE | PBS

The Saviour answered and said, 'He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind which [is] between the two - that is [what] sees the vision...'

For where the mind is, there is the treasure.

Christianity does not quite agree, wording wise, with us.

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The treasure is in you and all you know enters you through your mind and consciousness. The mind is more of where the treasure is than the heart.

Our hearts just confirm that the vision is a treasure.

Regards
DL

I read the the gospel of mary , the other not canonized books of her, they came along in like the years four hundreds or so, way after the fact of Jesus.

The last book canonized was revelation 95 years after he died from the cross

We were talking definitions.

Who cares when the gospels were written and rewritten and plagiarized and rewritten again?

Regards
DL

It means alot, it's all about cannoizing the bible, protestants got rid of a bunch of old books in the bible because they where not written in Hebrew, when the Dead Sea scrolls where found they unearthed part of the book of Tobit written in Hebrew.. and the book of jude mentions the book of tobit found in the eastern orthodox catholic bible

It does not matter as the main ideology/theology is centred on the morality or immorality of using Jesus as a scapegoat.

Everything hinges on Jesus. I like that as many in the moral intelligentsia think that that immoral position is what will kill Christianity.

It is one moral tenet of many in Christianity that Christians cannot and do not dare argue for.

They know that there is no justice in a god who demands a bribe or sacrifice to change his usual judgements of punishing the guilty to punishing the innocent.

The brighter and more moral people get, the less they be Christians.

Regards
DL

Btw A enjoyable thread preachers I know are pissed off about me..

Of course. You can think.

Lying preachers do not like thinkers who see their con.

Regards
DL

Exactly brother.. this is why the bible was not made to the masses, this is why Catholics can't QUOTE scripture

All who have Jesus in their theology are in the same sinking ship.

If we start dividing the wheat from the chaff, we will be here all day and writing a book.

All who plan to ride Jesus as their scapegoat are all in the same immoral basket.

You have shown that you use analogical thinking, so use it in this case.

Regards
DL

We have grown into mental maturity and put away the things of children as scriptures urge us to do.

The Saviour answered and said, 'He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind which [is] between the two - that is [what] sees the vision...'

The treasure is in you and all you know enters you through your mind and consciousness. The mind is more of where the treasure is than the heart.

Regards
DL

I read the the gospel of mary , the other not canonized books of her, they came along in like the years four hundreds or so, way after the fact of Jesus.

Who cares when the gospels were written and rewritten and plagiarized and rewritten again?

Regards
DL

It means alot, it's all about cannoizing the bible, protestants got rid of a bunch of old books in the bible because they where not written in Hebrew, when the Dead Sea scrolls where found they unearthed part of the book of Tobit written in Hebrew.. and the book of jude mentions the book of tobit found in the eastern orthodox catholic bible

It does not matter as the main ideology/theology is centred on the morality or immorality of using Jesus as a scapegoat.

Everything hinges on Jesus. I like that as many in the moral intelligentsia think that that immoral position is what will kill Christianity.

It is one moral tenet of many in Christianity that Christians cannot and do not dare argue for.

They know that there is no justice in a god who demands a bribe or sacrifice to change his usual judgements of punishing the guilty to punishing the innocent.

Regards
DL

What so now you going into the book of Mac? That's not even in the protestant bible?

No one would die for a righteous person but they would die for the weak person.

I will not agree as we have no way of knowing the real character of anyone. All we can see is what they want us to see.

I am sure that in this place, you have seen some get chastised because someone else's subjective thinking, saw them as evil which was a judgement you did not agree with.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

What so now you going into the book of Mac? That's not even in the protestant bible?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I am talking morals, you are talking books. If you want to get on that page, I am here for you. I am quite used to Christians and others running away from moral issues.

Regards
DL

God is dualistic and so is the universe as shown with the tree of good and evil.
What do you mean by dualistic universe?

It has hot and cold spots. Some of it is knowable and some, like behind the event horizon, are not. With man in it, it also has good and evil.

Yin and Yang are not in opposition. They compliment each other. More like front and back.

Regards
DL
In this regard it is possible to say that the world is 'three-alistic'. For example, some believe that a human being consists of three 'parts' - spirit, soul and body.

But I am more interested in how this dualism manifested itself in creation of say wild nature. Can you give some examples?

I will not agree as we have no way of knowing the real character of anyone. All we can see is what they want us to see.

I am sure that in this place, you have seen some get chastised because someone else's subjective thinking, saw them as evil which was a judgement you did not agree with.

Regards
DL

No I disagree, you can tell who has the holy spirit in them others do not.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I am talking morals, you are talking books. If you want to get on that page, I am here for you. I am quite used to Christians and others running away from moral issues.

Regards
DL

Wait this is hitting a hot spot with you ..

I have been pushing you/ playing with you to see that if you had the the holy spirit in you..

Unfortunately I don't sense it

God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

I just wanted to let you know I was low on tp, but was able to score this morning. Thank the glory of the Holy Spirit. The last two trips before, my neighborhood supermarket was sold out. Another guy I know tipped his UPS driver with a bag of tp and it was appreciated. The believers get tp and you get the other and what you get.

Really?

Who is more likely to use genocide and infanticide? Satan or Yahweh?

You are the one twisting as you think the good one used genocide and infanticide.

Strange that you see god creating a bunch of souls for him to hate.

For genocide and infanticide, we know it was evil Charles Darwin and his cousin Frances Galton who was responsible for social Darwinism and Eugenics. Both led to Hitler, Nazism, and the Holocaust. Eugenics and socialDarwinism led to black genocide in the US and its still here today with Planned Parenthood only in black neighborhoods.

Thus, your mangled and twisted brain has got it mixed up once more like the atheists.

Furthermore, 'god' in the Bible refers to Satan. He is the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." Thus, you give yourself away with the things that you write, devil worshiper.

Yet you promoted god just above, while bad mouthing him now.

What is your position? Is Yahweh good or evil?

Me - God worshiper
You - Satan worshiper

That sounds untrue, given that the bible says that god is the only one that can kill souls.

The soul leaves the body after death, but according to the Bible the believers' spirits go to a temporary heaven in Hades where it waits to be unified with their glorified bodies. The unbelievers' souls goes to a temporary hell to await being unified with their resurrected bodies. The spiritually dead are resurrected on tv and movies as the walking dead. No wonder these shows are so popular. They are warning or fortelling us of the future.

Last edited:
Of all the things that God created and made, for His pleasure, according to the Bible, death and evil are not once to be named among them.

If god didn't create death how did he provide garments for Adam?

God killed animals ( his own creation)in early genesis

God created heaven for us. If not for Adam's sin, then we'd be in heaven now. One doesn't have death in heaven do they?

Thus, you are missing some things in regards to knowledge of the Bible or you have been misled.
That doesn’t make any sense that God would punish everyone for the mistake of two people.

It makes more sense that ancient man understood that man’s pride and selfishness prevents him from being what he was intended to be. And this allegorical account was how he passed down that knowledge to future generations. Man is different from God’s other creatures because only man has knowledge of good and evil. No other animal perceives things as good and evil.

The entire world is the descendants of two people, science even backs this up every one in the world is related.

So yes we suffer the sins of just two people.
Not buying it.

IS God to blame for the wars fought by humankind? “No, God does not want war

It seems God wanted and did wage war in the OT. We are supposed to have a war of good vs evil and Jesus vs Satan during end times. To answer your question, God does wage war in order to save the innocent even though he may not want war. There is no question God has killed more people than Satan, but Satan wants to kill as many souls as possible and send them to the Lake of Fire in the afterlife. That's where he wants to be like God.
Yes, under the law of Moses - but Jesus changed that - and we follow Jesus:

Matthew 5:43, 44 (KJV)
Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Niemoller admitted Christendom is largely to blame for the wars in its history and God is not to blame.

In pre-Christian Jewish history God-ordained wars were actually executions since if any Jews practiced what Canaanites practiced those Jews would have been executed within Israel. But Jesus did not authorize his followers to execute anyone for anything. The governments of this world do have that right though - see Romans 13:1-5 but compare Romans 12:17 which comes just before.

See this another thing I really cant comprehend, jesus said in the gospel he didnt come to condemn the law of Moses but rather fulfill it

Sometimes I think the 13 letters of paul is a hack in the NT

Jesus fulfilled the law by obeying it perfectly. As a result, he deserved eternal life and could thus ransom us which imperfect humans could not do - as foretold of the Messiah in Isaiah 53:10,12 and Daniel 9:24-27.

You take an immoral position. I am here if you wish to know the moral one.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Jesus wants us to walk his walk, not ride him like you want to do.

Regards
DL

The healthy have no need of a physician.

I’m certain you believe that. I don’t.

You're flesh and blood aren't you?
That God is punishing others for Adam’s sin.

That we suffer physical death because of Adam’s sin.

That we have weeds in our garden because of Adam’s sin.

etc.
Do you actually think that is true or you just used this as antithesis? If you do, then how you can blame Adam for humans' 'fall' if it all was God's plan?

etc.

It's more a one time occurrence where A&E became flesh and blood and the off springs of them are flesh and blood. That's the physically dead part.

I think what is more important is to recognize you are spiritually dead due to Adam's sin. Thus, one has to be born again of the water to be saved.

You're right about the rest, but why aren't those allegory, too?

etc.
Do you actually think that is true or you just used this as antithesis? If you do, then how you can blame Adam for humans' 'fall' if it all was God's plan?

etc.
Not only do I not believe it, I don’t believe ancient man believed it. I believe they were saying something else. But that wisdom was was lost through time.

Forum List

Back