God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

Rev 4;11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Some people have what has been termed, the problem of evil. Many cannot fathom why, if god is good, he would create evil. Yet the scriptures are clear that god created evil for his pleasure.

It may be due to my criminal mind and delinquent attitude, but I think I know why. I wondered if you ands others had also dithered out a reasonable answer to show why sin and evil are required for god’s plan and our mental and moral development.

This fact is likely why the ancient Christians determined that sin was necessary for our development. They sing that Adam furthered god’s plan by his sin.

To them, even as Christianity and I clash, and the intelligent position, is that to not sin or do evil, is to derail god’s plan.

In this, issue, I happen to agree with the scriptures and Christians who say the sin and evil is good and necessary to god’s plan.

Do you?

Regards
DL
Yes God created darkness. In order to have free-will. You must have the ability to oppose a command.
It says that before the world was created. Darkness roamed around freely. But it couldn't enticed any of the beings to do its desires. It is because these beings didn't have free-will. Only gods have free-will. But all other beings are under God's command. Even including the devil. Even he have to obey God's commands.
But only the sons has free-will.

Matthew 4:10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’” 11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Job 1:12 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.” Then Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.

2 Samuel 24:16 When the angel stretched out his hand to destroy Jerusalem, the Lord relented concerning the disaster and said to the angel who was afflicting the people, “Enough! Withdraw your hand.” The angel of the Lord was then at the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.

Luke 8:30 Jesus asked him, “What is your name?”

“Legion,” he replied, because many demons had gone into him. 31 And they begged Jesus repeatedly not to order them to go into the Abyss.

Luke 8:13 Those on the rocky ground are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away.

Hebrews 3:8 do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion, during the time of testing in the wilderness,

Luke 22:31“Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

You cherry picked what you wanted while ignoring the scriptures that show we do not have the free will you describe.

We do have a free will, but not if you believe in your vile god.

You will see the appropriate quotes in the following, but you will likely reject what I thump for what you thump as they refute your views. Most know that the bible can be made to say whatever we want. That used to be good but turned to evil when Christians started to read their myths literally and foolishly. You took that literal view and I respond in kind.

----------
Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL

Philippians 1:22 If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know!

James 4:4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Genesis 3:17 To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life.

Get on topic or get lost.

Regards
DL

Look it is obvious why God gave them rules to follow. It says to prolong their days and make them become more successful.
have you noticed that hardly no one during the time after the Exodus and before they became slaves by the Babylonians. That none of them were suffering from any diseases and disabilities.
But when Jesus came. He had many to heal.
The reason why the crippled, the deaf and blind asked for forgiveness. They did not followed his laws. The laws was to prevent these things from happening to them. But they choose not to listened.
That is how God knew that they has kept his laws. like how He knew that Adam and Eve ate from the tree that they weren't suppose to eat from. It is because they were aware that they were naked. But before, they didn't knew.
And so. It is our choice if we want to live with AIDS or not.

If you cannot stay on topic, go away.

Regards
DL

spirit, soul and body.

Spirit is life, the body is our form.

Describe what you mean by soul. Not woo I hope. If you say you have a soul, you should know what it is, otherwise it is just a hunch on your part.

I think it falls into the realm of the unknowable god concept, unless you have suffered your apotheosis like the very few of us have.

Regards
DL
I can't give you an answer about a soul. I don't know, really.

The conception of soul can be easily explained based on dualistic worldview. And there was the time when I was leaning towards it. But now not that much.

You seem to be contradicting yourself.

What explanation, duality wise? What is the Yang to go with the Yin/soul? What is the antonym?

Regards
DL
The Yang - physical body (instincts and sin)
The Yin - spiritual body (morality).

We were talking of the soul.

You seem to have dropped that word from the discussion.

What issue would you like to move to?

Regards
DL

So your assumption that we can’t discuss morals is false.

You just can't stop lying can you.

I do not recall making any such a statement.

I have said that Christians run from such discussion, not that they could not.

Get the quote or be seen for the liar you constantly are.

Regards
DL

spirit, soul and body.

Describe what you mean by soul. Not woo I hope. If you say you have a soul, you should know what it is, otherwise it is just a hunch on your part.

I think it falls into the realm of the unknowable god concept, unless you have suffered your apotheosis like the very few of us have.

Regards
DL

The conception of soul can be easily explained based on dualistic worldview. And there was the time when I was leaning towards it. But now not that much.
Do you mind if I asked what changed?
One of the reason is because I couldn't find an appropriate answer to me about the question I proposed above to another poster. It is possible to assume that a human being has two natures, but how do the two natures manifest themselves in other parts of material world?

The other reason is that some time ago I was interested in Zoroastrianism. I still like their philosophy, though. But I was disappointed by their primitivism as a whole. Btw, Zoroastrianism despite its dualism is on the opposite scale of Gnosticism. For them, the material world is the best creation which was partially spoiled by the evil force.

spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

You seem to be contradicting yourself.

What explanation, duality wise? What is the Yang to go with the Yin/soul? What is the antonym?

Regards
DL
The Yin - spiritual body (morality).

We were talking of the soul.

You seem to have dropped that word from the discussion.

What issue would you like to move to?

Regards
DL
I can rewrite what I wrote above:
The Yin - soul (morality).

Is it more appropriate?

Can you answer my previous question? About the world of animals.

spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

One of the reason is because I couldn't find an appropriate answer to me about the question I proposed above to another poster. It is possible to assume that a human being has two natures, but how do the two natures manifest themselves in other parts of material world?

The other reason is that some time ago I was interested in Zoroastrianism. I still like their philosophy, though. But I was disappointed by their primitivism as a whole. Btw, Zoroastrianism despite its dualism is on the opposite scale of Gnosticism. For them, the material world is the best creation which was partially spoiled by the evil force.
What do you mean by two natures?

So your assumption that we can’t discuss morals is false.

You just can't stop lying can you.

I do not recall making any such a statement.

I have said that Christians run from such discussion, not that they could not.

Get the quote or be seen for the liar you constantly are.

Regards
DL
Sure you did.

I have a hot spot that hates to see Christian moral cowards be so brain dead that they cannot talk morals and ethics because they are sheeple and not able to think in moral terms.
See?

I’m not running from it. I’m right here. The moral laws of nature are universal and independent of man.

Morals are effectively standards. Standards exist for a reason. When one deviates from the standard and normalize their deviance to that standard eventually the reason the standard exists will make itself known. The reason for this is that error cannot stand, eventually error fails.

Not all behaviors lead to equal outcomes. Some behaviors lead to worse outcomes and some behaviors lead to better outcomes. This is the moral law of nature at work. Morals can’t be just anything man wants them to be. Nature has a preference.

Last edited:
Not buying it.

The evidence or consequence of Adam's sin is your flesh and blood body; it is what causes you to die. No flesh and blood will enter heaven per Jesus.

You are either gifted, or one hell of a liar.

You talk of the supernatural realm like you have been there, and if you have not, you are definitely a liar.

Tell us how you know the conditions in the supernatural and who set the conditions to get into heaven.

If you did not have an apotheosis, you cannot deny that you are a liar.

Regards
DL

You picked a heckuva day to say that. Today, the empty tomb is proof. He is Risen!!!

I am an example. I am living life to the brim; I was given the greatest life!!!

Love, hope, joy, peace

Unspeakable joy!!!

Perfect peace.

Praise God!!!

What great blessings of God.

God wants us for eternity even now.

He is risen!!!

The empty tomb is proof.

I believe Jesus died on the cross and rose again on the third day.

Hallelujah!

"In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" John 14:2

Amen.

spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

That one from the 'dark side', and the other from the 'light side'. If you don't like the word 'natures' you can change it by whatever you please.

spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

That one from the 'dark side', and the other from the 'light side'. If you don't like the word 'natures' you can change it by whatever you please.
So your question that you never had a good answer for is why does man have two natures if God exists? Is that correct?

spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

So your question that you never had a good answer for is why does man have two natures if God exists? Is that correct?
Of course not. Okay, I will just copy and paste it from my post:

In my understanding, if there are two sources of creation (even if they cooperate together as Yin and Yan) then there should be direct evidences of those two poles in their 'product'.

For example, a human being can be viewed as a physical body, as a manifest of the 'dark' side, with its instincts and sins, and a spiritual body or soul, as a manifest of the 'light' side, with its morality.

Something similar should be in other parts of material world, right? Can you give me such example in the world of animals?

spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

Of course not. Okay, I will just copy and paste it from my post:

In my understanding, if there are two sources of creation (even if they cooperate together as Yin and Yan) then there should be direct evidences of those two poles in their 'product'.

For example, a human being can be viewed as a physical body, as a manifest of the 'dark' side, with its instincts and sins, and a spiritual body or soul, as a manifest of the 'light' side, with its morality.

Something similar should be in other parts of material world, right? Can you give me such example in the world of animals?
My bad. But I don’t believe there are two sources for the material world. I believe that logically there is only one source for the material world. So I won’t be of much use in answering that question.

spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

So do you believe in a soul?

spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

As I said above I don't know. I don't believe in what I don't understand.

How do you understand Genesis 2:7 "and man became a living soul"?

spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

You have been reading what the inquisitors lied about us to justify their murders of us.

They gave the mythical view that we used against Christians. Not our real view. Please give our real view a look to see how we love matter nand the world that nature has provided.

I have corrected ding a few times on this and he still spreads the lie.

---------

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religions originators. It shows that Christians should actually hate matter and not Gnostic Christians.

The Christian reality.

1 John 2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Gen 3; 17 Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

-----------

The Gnostic Christian reality.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.

[And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide.
"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

Regards
DL

spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

Well, I thought that’s what you meant but then you threw me a curve. It seems that you used to think a soul can be explained through a dualistic worldview as in two Gods one good and one evil. Whereas I see dualism as material and spiritual with both being good and have no bearing on the number of Gods. Logically, I don’t see how there can be more than one Creator. The presence of good and evil is explained much easier when one accepts the fact that evil is not extant. What we call evil is merely the absence off good.

But I am confused why you would think any of that, no matter which way you believed, would have anything to do with whether you had a soul or not.

A soul, much like consciousness, isn’t one part of you, it is the sum of you. So if you are looking at external things to discover your soul, I doubt you will have much luck.

Last edited:
spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

As for Genesis 2:7, Chapters 1 & 2 address the origin questions and is told allegorically so that that knowledge could be passed down more easily from generation to generation. That’s how they passed down important information such as wisdom and history 6000 years ago. Orally from generation to generation. They did this for thousands of years before it was recorded in writing. I believe the true message has been lost through time. To me Genesis tells us:

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation

So if you are reading anything more into Genesis 2:7 than man is a product of God’s creation and is unlike any other of God’s creatures, I’m afraid I can’t help you.

Last edited:
spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

You have been reading what the inquisitors lied about us to justify their murders of us.

They gave the mythical view that we used against Christians. Not our real view. Please give our real view a look to see how we love matter nand the world that nature has provided.

I have corrected ding a few times on this and he still spreads the lie.

---------

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religions originators. It shows that Christians should actually hate matter and not Gnostic Christians.

The Christian reality.

1 John 2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Gen 3; 17 Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

-----------

The Gnostic Christian reality.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.

[And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide.
"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

Regards
DL
Anyone with half a brain can google Gnostic Christians and within two minutes will discover that what I said about their beliefs is true. Here let me help you.

Rev 4;11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Some people have what has been termed, the problem of evil. Many cannot fathom why, if god is good, he would create evil. Yet the scriptures are clear that god created evil for his pleasure.

It may be due to my criminal mind and delinquent attitude, but I think I know why. I wondered if you ands others had also dithered out a reasonable answer to show why sin and evil are required for god’s plan and our mental and moral development.

This fact is likely why the ancient Christians determined that sin was necessary for our development. They sing that Adam furthered god’s plan by his sin.

To them, even as Christianity and I clash, and the intelligent position, is that to not sin or do evil, is to derail god’s plan.

In this, issue, I happen to agree with the scriptures and Christians who say the sin and evil is good and necessary to god’s plan.

Do you?

Regards
DL
If God created only good, we'd all be robots and there would be no point in creation.

spirit, soul and body.

Regards
DL

The word Chai (living) indicates a recognition and appreciation of God.
Actions God disapproves of are dead (Mase).

Forum List

Back