God chose them, told them how to live & what they have done in return

Evil is done when a government payers its IDF sniper teams to go put and murder children in cold blood.
I googled "IDF shoots children"
this is what came back--
Esdraelon, the least you can do is look at the link above, then post back to me what you found. No hearing back just means you are speechless

That was going to be my line to you in my above response

bla.,.bla.,.,.,.bla.,.,.,.bla.,.,.,.bla.,.,.,.bla.,.,.,.bla.,.,bla.,.,.,.bla.,.,.,bla.,.,.,.bla..,.,burp.,,then I farted /\

I think not, three strikes and you are OUT!!!!

No, not months, decades, maybe centuries to come

It is the chosen who have disappointed God, but enough is enough, they will no more be remembered

It is not a myth, again google :palestine", if Palestine did not exist I would get back nothing.
But.,.,but.,.,.but.,.,.,. I got something

Finally you see the light. Now tell your Zion friends to seek forgiveness, it is not too late.

In your twisted mind I can tell from your words that you have indeed read my posts. Your words are almost word for word a copy of my post. You know in your heart who is going to suffer the wrath of God. I should pity them, but I do not. I loath therm.

It was not forever. There were conditions attached. The Israelis broke those conditions, over and over. Even today the Israelis continue to murder, steal & lie daily

Yes, the Israelis do stink but I did not expect you to admit it here.
Thanks

If the Jews were an extinct people I would agree with you, but they are not, at least not yet.
Jews are not in the list below, (not yet anyway)

It has been an experience posting to you ESDRAELON
later
:)-
Google FLAT EARTH and tell us the results.

Somebody forgot to tell the Lord about this or perhaps He does not speak hubrew?
Wait, there is an English version, perhaps you can translate it for them----

Gods words are written in the Holy Bible and the following is what He said-----

Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

& so; it is being done in your lifetime;

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
https://tinyurl.com/y6ryw6hf
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

Going, going, going--- gone
Op-Ed: Population boom? Why 7 billion isn’t enough - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
https://enacademic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/632839
2018-World_Jewish_Population_(AJYB,_DellaPergola)_DB_Final.pdf (jewishdatabank.org)
The Vanishing American Jew (nytimes.com)
Europe’s Jewish population | Pew Research Center

My advice is to start having babies.
Just a suggestion
:)-
Quiet revealing that you'd choose a verse referring to the enemies of Israel.
Says even more of the insistence in repeating it knowingly.
If you really ask...

"Only two OECD countries (Israel and Mexico) have a current TFR at or above the 2.1 children per woman needed for population replacement. At 3.0, Israel has the highest TFR in the OECD."

Last edited:
There were no Jews before about 500 years ago when the Vatican invented the letter 'J'.
The self professed Jews occupying Palestine are Edomite, Khazars, Ashkenaz.
They are not Biblical Israel.
About 125 BC the King of Yehuda invaded Edom and conquered it. He took their gods and incorporated many of the surviving Edomites into His Kingdom.
By the time of Christ, they had taken over the Kingship, Priesthood, temple, lawyers etc. and pretty much ran the country except for the Roman juriscictions.
They usurped the name of Yehuda and the kindom etc.
When all those Edomites were killed by the Roman Army 65 to 70 A.D., the Edomites who were deeply incorporated into the Roman establishment tricked the Christians into refusing to honor the emperor, by making the Christians believe that honoring the Emperor was idolatry. It wasn't but they got conned into thinking that. So many of them died miserable deaths, that Edom was able to take over the Church of Rome, and it has been an Edomite racket eversince.
The inquisitions were Edom doing in Europe what their brothers had done in Palestine, killing the real Christians.

Last edited:
NOPE---the HOUSE OF WINDSOR is descended from the ROYAL HOUSE
OF DAVID----the HOUSE OF WINDSOR gets to decide over the godforsaken
ROMANS. Ask any holy church of England scholar
What a crock. British Israel was a parlor game 30 years ago

There were no Jews before about 500 years ago when the Vatican invented the letter 'J'.
The self professed Jews occupying Palestine are Edomite, Khazars, Ashkenaz.
They are not Biblical Israel.
About 125 BC the King of Yehuda invaded Edom and conquered it. He took their gods and incorporated many of the surviving Edomites into His Kingdom.
By the time of Christ, they had taken over the Kingship, Priesthood, temple, lawyers etc. and pretty much ran the country except for the Roman juriscictions.
They usurped the name of Yehuda and the kindom etc.
When all those Edomites were killed by the Roman Army 65 to 70 A.D., the Edomites who were deeply incorporated into the Roman establishment tricked the Christians into refusing to honor the emperor, by making the Christians believe that honoring the Emperor was idolatry. It wasn't but they got conned into thinking that. So many of them died miserable deaths, that Edom was able to take over the Church of Rome, and it has been an Edomite racket eversince.
The inquisitions were Edom doing in Europe what their brothers had done in Palestine, killing the real Christians.
John Hyrcanus forcibly converted the Edomites after the Maccabean war. They were by no means the majority in Israel or Judah. Herod was an Edomite convert. Herodians were just one Jewish faction of the Jews who fought other Jews and Romans. What you're doing is just trashing the Catholic Church with a really twisted history.

What a crock. British Israel was a parlor game 30 years ago
really? Like Monopoly and Clue? PRIOR to 30 years ago---
it was actually a theory espoused by some (probably very few)
anglican "scholars"

There was no letter 'J' before about 500 years ago when the Vatican invented it.
Therefore, there were no Jews. Now we have self professed Jews.
The 12 sons of Yacob/Israel became tribes & nations spreading to many places, notably Europa & Russia. Since Abraham, Issac & Yacob were all Syrian as well as their wives, and is the basis of the genealogy of Christ, and Syria was the first Christian nation, it is obvious that those who invaded and now occupy Palestine in the 20th Century are not Christians, not part of 12 Tribes of Israel, but are pretenders & usurpers; Gog & Magog.
What people have been Christians, though imperfectly so, for 2000 years? The people of Europe & Russia. They are the Tribes of Israel, as well as other Syro Aryan Christian Israel groups, trbes & nations in other places.
As for self professed Jews, they are various Edomites, Khazars, Ashkenaz non semitic families who have no valid genetic connection with Biblical Israel.

John Hyrcanus forcibly converted the Edomites after the Maccabean war. They were by no means the majority in Israel or Judah. Herod was an Edomite convert. Herodians were just one Jewish faction of the Jews who fought other Jews and Romans. What you're doing is just trashing the Catholic Church with a really twisted history.
Iohan Hyrcanus was the King of Yehuda who invaded & conquered Edom. However King Hyrcanus brought back the idols of Edom and had them to convert. They took over the kingdom, & persecuted Christians, and they killed YahSua - Messia

Iohan Hyrcanus was the King of Yehuda who invaded & conquered Edom. However King Hyrcanus brought back the idols of Edom and had them to convert. They took over the kingdom, & persecuted Christians, and they killed YahSua - Messia
Herod Antipas ignored Jesus. He was safe in the north around Galilee.

Herod Antipas ignored Jesus. He was safe in the north around Galilee.
Herod Antipas did anything that the ROMANS told him to do. He was,
in fact, even educated in Rome. For Roman entertainment he murdered
John the Baptist----a cousin of Jesus. --He was very ROME oriented and
despised the Pharisee jews-----like John the Baptist and Jesus

God chose them, told them how to live & what they have done in return

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: .,.,.,..,..,

Are they multiplying?

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

God also told His Chosen how they should live their lives~~~~

The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the KJV of the bible.
(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

This is how they have chosen to treat the stranger—

The Israeli IDF sniper teams have murdered hundreds of Palestinian children

idf shooting children - Google Search

Israelis destroy Palestinian homes and murder whoever is inside
why israel destroys palestinian homes - Google Search

Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats cutting off needed food for its people
why israel destroys palestinian fishing boats - Google Search

The above are recent events bur there were old events that God condemned as well-

Ezekiel

Chapter 21
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,

3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.

22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.

23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

I believe there is only one way God would forgive His chosen

Confess your misdeeds
Open your arms and welcome all
As if they were your own flesh and blood

Ask the Lord for Forgiveness

Should the Israelis do these things I believe God would forgive them

&

Peace would BEGIN TO Envelope the Middle East

This is how I see it, how do you?
Just off the top mind you...
Gave birth to Christianity and Islam
AND
Many of the greatest entertainers in the US and the world.

What more could the big guy ask for?

Just off the top mind you...
Gave birth to Christianity and Islam
AND
Many of the greatest entertainers in the US and the world.

What more could the big guy ask for?
abortion was illegal in those days------even if the uterine contents were
DEFORMED

Herod Antipas did anything that the ROMANS told him to do. He was,
in fact, even educated in Rome. For Roman entertainment he murdered
John the Baptist----a cousin of Jesus. --He was very ROME oriented and
despised the Pharisee jews-----like John the Baptist and Jesus
The Bible says that Antipas killed John the Baptist at the request of his wife and stepdaughter because the baptizer had insulted her. He never bothered with Jesus. Weren't you just telling me Jesus was not a Pharisee? The Romans didn't care about Jesus.

The Bible says that Antipas killed John the Baptist at the request of his wife and stepdaughter because the baptizer had insulted her. He never bothered with Jesus. Weren't you just telling me Jesus was not a Pharisee? The Romans didn't care about Jesus.
The REALITY was, historically, that John the Baptist had criticized the Herod
family for violation of morality that included Herod's wife and daughter. I have
never suggested that Jesus was not a Pharisee. The "herods" were Roman
appointees and despised by Pharisees----like Jesus and John the Baptist who
were cousins and from the GALIL

The REALITY was, historically, that John the Baptist had criticized the Herod
family for violation of morality that included Herod's wife and daughter. I have
never suggested that Jesus was not a Pharisee. The "herods" were Roman
appointees and despised by Pharisees----like Jesus and John the Baptist who
were cousins and from the GALIL
The Herods were converted Edomites. Well back me up when the woman hammers me that Jesus was NOT a Pharisee.

The Herods were converted Edomites. Well back me up when the woman hammers me that Jesus was NOT a Pharisee.
what woman? It is general christian historic revisionism that designates
Jesus as "anti-pharisee" and non-pharisee.

New Topics

Forum List

Back