Go Vet

No but I 'd have my doubts about his loyalty to this country.

As I would someone who puts as their Nic and their Signature stuff about Texas as its own Nation/Republic....particularly at a time where there is a vocal Texas secession movement.

You have a problem with facts.

Actually, I have no problem with facts...and reading what you have voluntarily put in your nic and signature.

Your plausible deniability has more holes in it than the front door of the Alamo.

“Texas will again lift it's [sic]head and stand among the nations. It ought to do so, for no country upon the globe can compare with it in natural advantages.”

Texas as a Nation, not a state....and under your nic it says "Texas Republic"

You're not fooling anyone, you know. Your plausible deniability isn't very plausible.

I'm proud of my Texas heritage. I'm proud of the fact that my ancestors fought and died to make Texas a Republic, the only state to be its own sovereign nation.Their victory won the rights to land not only what is today Texas but also parts of Oklahoma, Kansas, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico.
texrepb1.gif

And I'm proud that my family was/is represented in every war from the American Revolution to the current war in Afghanistan.

Just because you despise your country doesn't mean everyone does.

Ah yes...Texas. Made up of Illegal Immigrants from the states who would not honor their promises to the country they had entered....and didn't like Mexico's policy about NO SLAVES. Texas. Even Andrew Jackson didn't want you.

Now don't be jealous!

My sig a quote from Sam Houston you moron, not me. And if you understood when he made that statement the context would be pretty obvious.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
~Sam Houston~

“Texas will again lift it's [sic]head and stand among the nations. It ought to do so, for no country upon the globe can compare with it in natural advantages.”

You're not fooling anyone, you know. Your plausible deniability isn't very plausible.

I'm proud of my Texas heritage. I'm proud of the fact that my ancestors fought and died to make Texas a Republic, the only state to be its own sovereign nation.Their victory won the rights to land not only what is today Texas but also parts of Oklahoma, Kansas, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico.
texrepb1.gif

And I'm proud that my family was/is represented in every war from the American Revolution to the current war in Afghanistan.

You just admitted Texas is not part of the US. Dumbfuck.

Here's your home site:
Republic of Texas Official Site

You ignored the question.

Plus, your standard is pretty silly. If someone says US of KKKmerica does that mean that person has lied about having served?

As I would someone who puts as their Nic and their Signature stuff about Texas as its own Nation/Republic....particularly at a time where there is a vocal Texas secession movement.
Look at the flag in your avatar, Butch............What does it say?

You do realize that ALL states are republics, don't you?.......Oh wait, never mind!

Christ, you're a fucking idiot!:cuckoo:

texrepb1.gif

Ah yes...Texas. Made up of Illegal Immigrants from the states who would not honor their promises to the country they had entered....and didn't like Mexico's policy about NO SLAVES. Texas. Even Andrew Jackson didn't want you.

Now don't be jealous!

My family, on one side, is FROM Texas. They got out. A sign of intelligence.

You do realize that ALL states are republics, don't you?.......Oh wait, never mind!

You say that and then call ME an idiot? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Texas was a Republic for 10 years (because we wouldn't take them even tho they begged)

California was a Republic for only a few days. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Republic

Please name any other state that was/is a Republic.

Last edited:

texrepb1.gif

You just admitted Texas is not part of the US. Dumbfuck.

Here's your home site:
Republic of Texas Official Site

No I never said any such thing dumbass! I'm well aware that Texas has been part of the United States since 1845. You should be aware that Texas was it's on Republic from 1836 to 1845 and it's the only state that can make that claim.

Texas was a Republic for 10 years (because we wouldn't take them even tho they begged)

California was a Republic for only a few days. California Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

California never was a Republic, just because one guy said it and a few others believed him, for a few days, doesn't make that state it's own sovereign nation.

California was a Republic for only a few days. California Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

California never was a Republic, just because one guy said it and a few others believed him, for a few days, doesn't make that state it's own sovereign nation.
So, you disagree with Wicked Jester. Too funny. :rofl:

that bodeccer, she be the best dead horse beater evah! :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, if he's suggesting that each state is it's own sovereign nation. But I think he's referring ot the type of government that each state has. Like the US as a whole, each state has a republic form of government.

Yes, if he's suggesting that each state is it's own sovereign nation. But I think he's referring ot the type of government that each state has. Like the US as a whole, each state has a republic form of government.

Ah, making excuses, I see.

Actually I think it's funny that California was a Republic for a little over 20 days before it got snapped up by the U.S. while Texas had to beg for 10 years before the U.S. let them in.

He's trying to walk the same bowlshit Texas line. The one where you are a proud American in one convo and in another snub your nose at anyone who isn't in/from Texas.

That's it exactly. Each state has it's own set of laws, seperate from federal law. They govern themselves, seperate of the fed gov., as a republic would.

Not that Bodecea would ever understand.

That's it exactly. Each state has it's own set of laws, seperate from federal law. They govern themselves, seperate of the fed gov., as a republic would.

Not that Bodecea would ever understand.

Oh, trust me...I recognise your stupidity when I see it. *snicker "all states are republics" *snicker.

Forum List

Back