Go Vet

maybe cause they were flying a mexican flag.. oh I dunnno.. whatdoyathink? asswipe.

So, they are definitely Mexicans, and not Amerikans of Mexican descent. I guess they've since been deported then.
Maybe she can move to Arizona and help round up brown people. :lol:

Wait...I thought she said she WAS in Errizona. I bet she spends her time between posts spotting all the Illegal Looking people and reporting them to ICE. That's what 'real' Amerikans do, you know.

maybe cause they were flying a mexican flag.. oh I dunnno.. whatdoyathink? asswipe.

So, they are definitely Mexicans, and not Amerikans of Mexican descent. I guess they've since been deported then.

why would Americans fly a mexican flag? doyathink?

If it is a Mexican restaurant. A Mexican American social club. Cinco de Mayo. Mexican Independence Day.

Why does a British Pub fly a British flag? (and yes, they do....with no crazy knife welding men going after them either...imagine that)

Let us remember that in Amerika, you are allowed to take or destroy the property of those you perceive to not be Amerikan. It is the Amerikan way.

it's certainly the way the mexicancocaroches and the libturds like it. breaking and entering, identity theft. murder, kidnapping and drug peddling and human trafficking and sex slavery,, your morals are just astounding.

See, In Willow's Amerika, the solution to all that is to rip someone else's property down and destroy it. That'll show 'em, eh? :lol::lol::lol:

It appears that the cameraman was under 21.
It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the flags were being flown properly and someone came along and switched them, call the media and put the bearded guy up to what he did.

:eusa_eh:

Maybe that dude that likes to dress up like a pimp.

Let us remember that in Amerika, you are allowed to take or destroy the property of those you perceive to not be Amerikan. It is the Amerikan way.

it's certainly the way the mexicancocaroches and the libturds like it. breaking and entering, identity theft. murder, kidnapping and drug peddling and human trafficking and sex slavery,, your morals are just astounding.
No offense, Willow, but you sound like a German circa 1938.

Please do not insult Germans.

so you'd rather call me a nazi deny these things are happening?? I think I can live with that.

so you'd rather call me a nazi deny these things are happening?? I think I can live with that.

Live with that? :lol: I bet it made you stand a little taller.

it's hate, but it's a dry hate. Brought to you by that fine, outstanding example of a amerikan konservative, willow tree. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

i love arizona.. Nix those bigoted californicators

Ah yes, big letters. Shows you are really taking some serious action here. :rofl:

still creaming in yer drawers at Arizona's plight californicator.. it's one of the few pleasures you have left in yer nasty little life.

Forum List

Back