Go Vet

I simply cannot understand why our American Citizens of Hispanic descent wouldn't be in your corner politically. It is a puzzlement.

well if getting them to be in our corner means letting them fly their flag on top of ours.. no thanks.. unless of course they be in Mexico..

What's the puzzle? Many of the new naturalized citizens still give their loyalty and allegiance to their country of birth....and especially the mexicans. The majority of americans of mexican descent feel very much loyalty and allegiance to the USA!

As do all the various enclaves of foreign born people in NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, etc. That doesn't make them any less proud to be here in America....but apparently some selfish, short-sighted xenophobic people can't stand others hanging onto their former culture in any way....forgetting that over 50% of OUR culture is foreign in origin.

Is it actually a law? How odd and un-American. Sounds more like something the Nazis or Commies would do.

:thup:

is what actually a law? and since when did laws interest mexicans?

Is it actually a law? How odd and un-American. Sounds more like something the Nazis or Commies would do.

It would interest me if I were a "Mexican" and there was a video floating around showing someone maliciously damaging my property.

btw, how do you know they were Mexicans? I can't tell by looking at them, what's your secret?

btw, how do you know they were Mexicans? I can't tell by looking at them, what's your secret?

Its called common sense..... it was a mescin flag right? Not Honduran or NIKer-a-guan.

Oh, I forgot, common sense isnt all that common
:rolleyes:

It would interest me if I were a "Mexican" and there was a video floating around showing someone maliciously damaging my property.

maybe cause they were flying a mexican flag.. oh I dunnno.. whatdoyathink? asswipe.

maybe cause they were flying a mexican flag.. oh I dunnno.. whatdoyathink? asswipe.

So, they are definitely Mexicans, and not Amerikans of Mexican descent. I guess they've since been deported then.

So, they are definitely Mexicans, and not Amerikans of Mexican descent. I guess they've since been deported then.
Maybe she can move to Arizona and help round up brown people. :lol:

Let us remember that in Amerika, you are allowed to take or destroy the property of those you perceive to not be Amerikan. It is the Amerikan way.

it's certainly the way the mexicancocaroches and the libturds like it. breaking and entering, identity theft. murder, kidnapping and drug peddling and human trafficking and sex slavery,, your morals are just astounding.

why would Americans fly a mexican flag? doyathink?

New Topics

Forum List

Back