GLOVES ARE OFF: Pro-Trump Super PAC Releases DAMNING NEW AD on Biden Family Crimes – FOR ALL OF AMERICA TO SEE!

Already saw it up here in NH. I thought it was fucking funny as hell. It's a bit early to be dragging out the attack ads. Smacks of complete desperation. :)
Was this the one that had the latest poll numbers showing Trump up in it? That was a first for me. I've never seen a politician quote current poll numbers in a political ad.

Trump is cooked! :auiqs.jpg:
North or South of Manchester?

The fact that it is entirely made up smacks of complete desperation...and the voters will see that. Well, the ones (independents) that matter anyway. :)

Right now, Biden's poll numbers are tanking.

That matters.

Just not this early. If this were October 2024, game over.

Right now, Biden's poll numbers are tanking.

That matters.

Just not this early. If this were October 2024, game over.
No, they actually aren't. Trump and Biden are polling even...14 months before an election.

That spells a shit ton of trouble for Trump since race numbers traditionally tighten the closer you get to an election.

It's already Game Over for the Orange Roughy.

No, they actually aren't. Trump and Biden are polling even...14 months before an election.

That spells a shit ton of trouble for Trump since race numbers traditionally tighten the closer you get to an election.

It's already Game Over for the Orange Roughy.

Actually they are.....

His approval rating is in the hole.

There is no guarantee he runs against Trump an with over 1/2 of democrats saying they don't want him to run again.......I'd say it's game over for Biden.

Oh now Comer matters....

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Well, when the two clowns running the House circus act (Jordan and Comer) say they've got nothing, one would tend to think...they got nothing.
I mean, they're HOPING to find something. But so far, it looks like all they've found is abject embarrassment.

Are the gloves ever off with Trump? He’ll curse anyone out without thinking if they’re a threat to him.

Pedophiles are here covering for the fellow pedos, denying the laptop and the diary are real.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

Forum List

Back