GLOVES ARE OFF: Pro-Trump Super PAC Releases DAMNING NEW AD on Biden Family Crimes – FOR ALL OF AMERICA TO SEE!

Waaaaay too soft; doesn’t mention Biden’s extortion of Ukraine for instance.

Sadly, even some Republicans are soft on our involvement in Ukraine. They're afraid of being called "Putin-lovers" by the leftist warmongers.

3rd-generation filthy trailer trash... the bidophiles like 'em because they can relate to them.

Who hasn't molested their 14-year old niece?

Dummy you are spreading total bullshit, there is no evidence Hunter had sex with his 14 year old niece.

Already saw it up here in NH. I thought it was fucking funny as hell. It's a bit early to be dragging out the attack ads. Smacks of complete desperation. :)
Was this the one that had the latest poll numbers showing Trump up in it? That was a first for me. I've never seen a politician quote current poll numbers in a political ad.

Trump is cooked! :auiqs.jpg:
Exactly right.

Trump knows his goose is cooked, not-entirely-stupid Republicans know his goose is cooked, so deflection to Democrats and false equivalency is their only play.

Dummy you are spreading total bullshit, there is no evidence Hunter had sex with his 14 year old niece.
It wasn't sex, ya sloppy fuck. It was a "footjob". Her mom (aka hunted's freshly widowed sister-in-law) found out about it and went ballistic. She forbid the crackhead from ever entering in her house again. The videos, emails and texts are all on the "laptop from hell".

No amount of sniveling by you or your filthy, diseased fucking ilk will ever change that.

The footjob:
hunted molesting 14year old niece.png

That whoosh is right above your head.

These ads are not free and PACS would not usually burn their money out of election season.

There is no eleciton, there is just Trump getting indicted every other day and the goal of Republicans is to deflect and muddy the waters.

That whoosh is right above your head.

These ads are not free and PACS would usually burn their money during election season.

There is no eleciton, there is just Trump getting indicted every other day and the goal of Republicans is to deflect and muddy the waters.

No.

Like it or not, any American voter that still is "behind" Joe Biden must take on the responsibility that they may be "behind" a sick perverted pedo. Think about it...If you had a neighbor, and his son called the father Pedo Pete, and you found Ashley's diary... You would be negligent not to notify the authorities to protect these children.

Last edited:
Already saw it up here in NH. I thought it was fucking funny as hell. It's a bit early to be dragging out the attack ads. Smacks of complete desperation. :)
Was this the one that had the latest poll numbers showing Trump up in it? That was a first for me. I've never seen a politician quote current poll numbers in a political ad.

Trump is cooked! :auiqs.jpg:
FB_IMG_1690978137116.jpg

Those aren't made up, they're real. Unlike Trump's accusations.

I made the mistake of viewing some of the photos on Hunter's laptop. I highly do not recommend anyone doing this. For me it was extremely disturbing. Not only the images, but more importantly, the sequence of those images. It is a clear window into a very sick mind.

Sadly, even some Republicans are soft on our involvement in Ukraine. They're afraid of being called "Putin-lovers" by the leftist warmongers.
Liberal - the left vehemently opposes our involvement in/creation of the Ukraine calamity - but yes.

It wasn't sex, ya sloppy fuck. It was a "footjob". Her mom (aka hunted's freshly widowed sister-in-law) found out about it and went ballistic. She forbid the crackhead from ever entering in her house again. The videos, emails and texts are all on the "laptop from hell".

No amount of sniveling by you or your filthy, diseased fucking ilk will ever change that.

The footjob:
View attachment 812241
The Biden Crime Family: Arrogant & deranged scum from Hell

Forum List

Back