GLOVES ARE OFF: Pro-Trump Super PAC Releases DAMNING NEW AD on Biden Family Crimes – FOR ALL OF AMERICA TO SEE!

If there was serious evidence that Hunter molested a 14 year old girl he wouldd be in jail, and yes of course I would change my mind.....Duh?
No you wouldn't, you don't care about Joe taking inappropriate showers with his daughter. Even in an interview she said she would wait to take showers hoping her dad wouldn't join. You loons are sick.

No you wouldn't, you don't care about Joe taking inappropriate showers with his daughter. Even in an interview she said she would wait to take showers hoping her dad wouldn't join. You loons are sick.

Joe should not have taken showers with his daughter. I also don't believe it was some sort of sexual thing or something to have a political discussion about.

I've seen the video where you crazies claim that's what he did, but as usual, you idiots are taking it out of context.
What is the context? You call people names and state there is a context. What is it?

What is that you think is not true?
It's a desperate attack ad. It's desperate because Biden has accomplished so much in the last two years, going low is all Trump has.

No one cares about the fake news surrounding his son or the non-existent "scandals"...that aren't. :)

Already saw it up here in NH. I thought it was fucking funny as hell. It's a bit early to be dragging out the attack ads. Smacks of complete desperation. :)
Was this the one that had the latest poll numbers showing Trump up in it? That was a first for me. I've never seen a politician quote current poll numbers in a political ad.

Trump is cooked! :auiqs.jpg:
The topic of that ad is going to be the dominating topic of the Presidential debates. How do you suppose Joe is going to look whenf he cant explain what Hunter was paid for? He is going to get trounced in front of the entire world. All the lies he told last time are going to sink him this time.

The topic of that ad is going to be the dominating topic of the Presidential debates. How do you suppose Joe is going to look whenf he cant explain what Hunter was paid for? He is going to get trounced in front of the entire world. All the lies he told last time are going to sink him this time.
No debate moderator will ask questions based in conspiracy theory and having to do with their opponents children.
Trump will need to explain his vision of America's future and the policies he expects to drive forward to make that happen.
He goes and starts riffing about revenge, getting even, election fraud, and Hunter Biden...he loses the debate straight up.

LOL. Trump is going to get shellacked...assuming he's man enough to show up for a debate. I don't think he is.

It's a desperate attack ad. It's desperate because Biden has accomplished so much in the last two years, going low is all Trump has.

No one cares about the fake news surrounding his son or the non-existent "scandals"...that aren't. :)

Normal people care -
President Trump is polling ahead of Biden.

Normal people can also see that Biden's time in the WH has been a disaster.

No debate moderator will ask questions based in conspiracy theory and having to do with their opponents children.
Trump will need to explain his vision of America's future and the policies he expects to drive forward to make that happen.
He goes and starts riffing about revenge, getting even, election fraud, and Hunter Biden...he loses the debate straight up.

LOL. Trump is going to get shellacked...assuming he's man enough to show up for a debate. I don't think he is.
Yeah, im sure youre right. Bidens bribery schemes wont come up at all. Im sure they also wont mention his blatant lies from the last debates either. "The laptop story is fake" or "no one in my family EVER made money from China". :laugh:

Thanks for proving my point. No matter what they do, you're going to support them.
He took showers with his daughter when she was a child...so I'm not going to vote for him for president?

Don't know if anyone told you, but you are really aren't right in head.

He took showers with his daughter when she was a child...so I'm not going to vote for him for president?

Don't know if anyone told you, but you are really aren't right in head.
His daughter waited to take showers so he wouldn't join her. You kind of man, with his own daughter.

Fake bullshit

If she didn't want to take showers with him she could've just told him that.
Look on this forum there is the interview with her stating that. You idiots are sick, first it's not true no evidence. Then there was, no proof it she actually wrote it or it was her diary. Then people got arrested for having it, you say nothing wrong with taking a shower with your young daughter. Then it was taken out of context. Now there is an interview with her stating that she waited to take a shower. Hoping her dad didn't join her. You people are sick for supporting this. The party of groomers and this is proof.

Look on this forum there is the interview with her stating that.
There is no interview with her stating that.

You are just too helpless to get to the bottom of things yourself, so you get taken advantage of by bs peddlers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back