GLOVES ARE OFF: Pro-Trump Super PAC Releases DAMNING NEW AD on Biden Family Crimes – FOR ALL OF AMERICA TO SEE!

This is a scorching ad that will no doubt piss Biden off. The ad is truthful and to the point. You can watch it below in the link.

Already saw it up here in NH. I thought it was fucking funny as hell. It's a bit early to be dragging out the attack ads. Smacks of complete desperation. :)
Was this the one that had the latest poll numbers showing Trump up in it? That was a first for me. I've never seen a politician quote current poll numbers in a political ad.

Trump is cooked! :auiqs.jpg:

3rd-generation filthy trailer trash... the bidophiles like 'em because they can relate to them.

Who hasn't molested their 14-year old niece?

hunted molesting 14year old niece.png

Already saw it up here in NH. I thought it was fucking funny as hell. It's a bit early to be dragging out the attack ads. Smacks of complete desperation. :)
Was this the one that had the latest poll numbers showing Trump up in it? That was a first for me. I've never seen a politician quote current poll numbers in a political ad.

This ad is only the beginning. There’s so much footage of Mumbling Bumbling Stumbling Pedo *Joe these ads are going to write themselves. Shaking hands with nobody is one of my favorites. The Easter Bunny is in the top ten.

This ad is only the beginning. There’s so much footage of Mumbling Bumbling Stumbling Pedo *Joe these ads are going to write themselves. Shaking hands with nobody is one of my favorites. The Easter Bunny is in the top ten.
The ad represents the zenith of what the Trump campaign can pump out. He's taking his best shots early and often.

I'm sorry, it's the indictments that are writing the oppositions ads....and they haven't even gotten to the plate to take a swing yet. :)

A drowning man splashes around a lot. That's exactly what this is. Trump frantically splashing around as he sinks under. He thinks hunter's laptop might be a life perserver. It's not.

Hey dumbass
Once again.
PACS Ddon't and can't corridinate with a candidate.

Not sure how you reached the conclusion from what you posted. They seem diconnected.

But I've come to expect that from this place.

Still, I hate that we are running ads like this. It basically tells you how far down the trust scale we are.

The fact that it is entirely made up smacks of complete desperation...and the voters will see that. Well, the ones (independents) that matter anyway. :)

From what I've read, 50% of independents are unclear on their take on things.

Desperation sounds like a wishful thinking POV on your part.

A lot will depend of the trails going forward.

Forum List

Back