Global Warming Liars

"With the White Tiger Field in Vietnam, 90% of the production is coming from basement rock, where there were never any fossils," argues C. Warren Hunt, a geologist in Calgary. "What they've been teaching us in school about oil coming from fossils is wrong."

You need to read these books;

iu
iu

And then? Come back to me, and explain why you do not know what you are talking about to me. Until you have read these books, like I have, and know what I know? We can't have an intelligent conversation, clearly. You are so ignorant, it hurts.

:auiqs.jpg:

Yup. Dr. Gold proved that the current theory of oil production is wrong when he drilled into the middle of the continental kraton, pure, unadulterated igneous rock, and found oil.

You need to read these books;
There he goes. Look at him run!

I asked you why the oil companies aren't looking for this oil that would make them many trillions. Instead of answering, you deflected with a "BUT MAH BOOK!" evasion.

Answer the question. If you know so much about the topic, it should be easy for you. If you're just a babbling cult crank ... keep on evading.

Needless to say, I can answer the question. That's because I'm not a cult dumbass. There is no abiotic oil, beyond a trace.

I hate denier hippies.

Everyone hates denier hippies.

Look, if you denier hippies want to live in caves with a hairy woman and hug trees, just do it. The rest of us like electricity.

And that's why we're working on keeping the lights on when the fossil fuel runs out. Deniers want to leave humanity shivering in the dark -- forever.
Sure maga fuckup quacker, you only love electricity if it’s produced by coal.

"With the White Tiger Field in Vietnam, 90% of the production is coming from basement rock, where there were never any fossils," argues C. Warren Hunt, a geologist in Calgary. "What they've been teaching us in school about oil coming from fossils is wrong."
MistrBeale, this is the first quote I have seen which confirms what I have been saying for the past five years. It is impossible that crude oil, and natural gas, and coal all formed from dead plants and animals because bacteria and fungi eat them before our very eyes. Nowhere on earth today are there large piles of dead plants or animals waiting to be compressed under rocks and pushed down several miles, including underneath oceans and seas. How silly can you get.

I voiced this opinion to a geologist from Canada whom I met at Disneyland. He agreed with me.

I will go one huge step further. Carbon based fuels were put in place by our Brilliant Creator who made enough to last mankind for our current stint here on earth. We won't run out. He'll be back before that that happens. You heard it from me first.

I will go one huge step further. Carbon based fuels were put in place by our Brilliant Creator who made enough to last mankind for our current stint here on earth. We won't run out. He'll be back before that that happens. You heard it from me first.
Yes we did.

MistrBeale, this is the first quote I have seen which confirms what I have been saying for the past five years. It is impossible that crude oil, and natural gas, and coal all formed from dead plants and animals because bacteria and fungi eat them before our very eyes. Nowhere on earth today are there large piles of dead plants or animals waiting to be compressed under rocks and pushed down several miles, including underneath oceans and seas. How silly can you get.

I voiced this opinion to a geologist from Canada whom I met at Disneyland. He agreed with me.

Not mentioned in Genesis but the Sun was.
He created the SUN (Solar), Moon and stars on the Fourth day.
When did he create Oil and Fracking?

**** you, you Rigid Dope. Can't even read your only source of myths.

`

Now we have a whole pack of denier imbeciles endorsing the abiotic oil crank theory. It's becoming a mandatory belief for their cult. The lack of any evidence for it? That doesn't slow them down a bit. The cult commands, they obey.

At the rate deniers are devolving, it won't be long before the cult orders them to believe in the flat earth. And if the cult commands it, they will obey.

Loony Leftist is so proud of flying gas-guzzling commercial jet to Europe that he posts a photo of himself at the glass pyramid of the Louvre.

theglobalwarmingfraud
Haven't made it to Paris yet, have you?

And to make a very likely futile attempt to get the discussion back on topic and off the endless ad hominems Fly or Drive from New York to Los Angeles and this High Density Low Cost Long Haul: An A350-1000 vs 787-10 - What's Best?

Give us a few numbers. Using them we can calculate the following:
A 25 mpg car driven from NY to LA will consume 111.5 gallons of gasoline
A Boeing 787 fully loaded with 272 passengers plus 50lb luggage each flying from NY to LA will use 28.5 gallons of fuel per passenger

So... what were you saying?

Last edited:
ChemEngineer said:
Loony Leftist is so proud of flying gas-guzzling commercial jet to Europe that he posts a photo of himself at the glass pyramid of the Louvre.

Haven't made it to Paris yet, have you?

And to make a very likely futile attempt to get the discussion back on topic and off the endless ad hominems Fly or Drive from New York to Los Angeles and this High Density Low Cost Long Haul: An A350-1000 vs 787-10 - What's Best?

Give us a few numbers. Using them we can calculate the following:
A 25 mpg car driven from NY to LA will consume 111.5 gallons of gasoline
A Boeing 787 fully loaded with 272 passengers plus 50lb luggage each flying from NY to LA will use 28.5 gallons of fuel per passenger

So... what were you saying?
Additionally, the folks traveling in the car will need to spend at least five nights in hotels, eat fifteen meals at restaurants use bathrooms every couple hours. And, if one had to get from anywhere in the US to Paris, how would you suggest it be done? Cruise ship?

ChemEngineer said:

Additionally, the folks traveling in the car will need to spend at least five nights in hotels, eat fifteen meals at restaurants use bathrooms every couple hours. And, if one had to get from anywhere in the US to Paris, how would you suggest it be done? Cruise ship?
Just keep fighting for that return to the horse and buggy sycophant.

sycophant:
noun
  1. a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.

no such thing as consensus in science.
"Almost nothing is known for certain except in pure mathematics." - Carl Sagan, agnostic, whose memorial service was held in St. John the Divine Cathedral, New York City

Sagan is a believer now.

Forum List

Back