Global Warming is either Benign or Our Friend

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

The fundamental pitch of the GW Left is logically and scientifically flawed. Read it and see how and why.

Global warming fears will prove to be unfounded just like a new global Ice age fizzled out in the 70's....now they have pandemics to replace climate.....and that should scare us all.....

"Refute my dumb links, which I'm too inept and terrified to discuss, or I win!".

If you won't discuss your own link, you're pretty much admitting that it's a big steaming pile. And it was.

Since you're too scared, I'll go through them.

1. Koonin is a sad paid liar, and not a climate scientist. The models have been excellent.

2. Koonin being stupid again, this time with economics. Pretty much all of the actual economists disagree, and say that global warming is very harmful.

3. False. Hurricanes are definitely getting stronger.

4. Red herring. Natural disasters get less deadly because we're better at forecasting them and responding to them.

5. The fact that a few very well-paid denier shills say global warming is good just means they're taking money to lie.

6. Again, false. That "study" that shows cold kills more than heat conveniently left out almost all the tropics, where all of the heat is. It's easy to say heat doesn't kill when you just leave out all the places where heat kills.

"Refute my dumb links, which I'm too inept and terrified to discuss, or I win!".

If you won't discuss your own link, you're pretty much admitting that it's a big steaming pile. And it was.

Since you're too scared, I'll go through them.

1. Koonin is a sad paid liar, and not a climate scientist. The models have been excellent.

2. Koonin being stupid again, this time with economics. Pretty much all of the actual economists disagree, and say that global warming is very harmful.

3. False. Hurricanes are definitely getting stronger.

4. Red herring. Natural disasters get less deadly because we're better at forecasting them and responding to them.

5. The fact that a few very well-paid denier shills say global warming is good just means they're taking money to lie.

6. Again, false. That "study" that shows cold kills more than heat conveniently left out almost all the tropics, where all of the heat is. It's easy to say heat doesn't kill when you just leave out all the places where heat kills.

1) Mamooth has no evidence to show
2) Mamooth has no evidence to show
3) Mamooth has no evidence to show
4) Mamooth has no evidence to show
5) Mamooth has no evidence to show
6) Mamooth has no evidence to show.

:laughing0301:

As I gave more evidence than both the OP and you did, your reply seems to be kneejerk butthurt over one of your denier propaganda shills being debunked.

Now, if you'd like to discuss the piece instead of just whining, feel free to begin at any time. But I don't have high hopes.

As I gave more evidence than both the OP and you did, your reply seems to be kneejerk butthurt over one of your denier propaganda shills being debunked.

Now, if you'd like to discuss the piece instead of just whining, feel free to begin at any time. But I don't have high hopes.
Mamooth has no evidence to show.....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Actually you didn't give any evidence whatsoever. You simply made a bunch of unsupported assertions.

That's the fact of the matter. But of course facts mean nothing to you duped members of global warming doomsday cult.

The fundamental pitch of the GW Left is logically and scientifically flawed. Read it and see how and why.

What's flawed is your ignorance compared to everything around. How's those temperatures going in cal.
Many wildfires burning nowadays?

Rainfall is not quite what it used to be.
Nah. Its got to be those bloody communists again. They never let up.

Actually you didn't give any evidence whatsoever. You simply made a bunch of unsupported assertions.
Which were correct, hence the butthurt. If you could refute my assertions, you would have. None of you could.

Let's go into points 1 and 2 more deeply. Here's some references you can read that talk about how Koonin pooched it.

Which were correct, hence the butthurt. If you could refute my assertions, you would have. None of you could.

Let's go into points 1 and 2 more deeply. Here's some references you can read that talk about how Koonin pooched it.
Your points 1 and 2 are nothing but ad hominem attacks. Logical fallacies. Not evidence.

What's flawed is your ignorance compared to everything around. How's those temperatures going in cal.

3/4 of America has been enjoying an INCREASE in Precipitation since 1990, how come you ignore that?

3/4 of America has been enjoying an INCREASE in Precipitation since 1990, how come you ignore that?

Duuuuuuuh. How much have you read about global warming? I'm not ignoring it. It's quite normal for climate change to have excesses of extremes. More hurricanes, more droughts. Check it.

Duuuuuuuh. How much have you read about global warming? I'm not ignoring it. It's quite normal for climate change to have excesses of extremes. More hurricanes, more droughts. Check it.
You are an imbecile.

Your points 1 and 2 are nothing but ad hominem attacks. Logical fallacies. Not evidence.
This is what happens here over and over. I mention common sense stuff which is known by everyone familiar with the topic. The denier losers scream for sources to document the obvious. I provide them. Once I do, they ignore the sources and keep screaming insults as a way of deflecting.

On the whole, deniers are not intellectually honest. They have no interest in honest debate. They only want to parrot talking points and disrupt any honest debate.

Anways, this is another fine example of how I always know what I'm talking about, and how I can always back up what I say.

On the whole, deniers are not intellectually honest. They have no interest in honest debate. They only want to parrot talking points and disrupt any honest debate.
You're kidding, right?

You want to squelch debate by arguing the science is settled and you accuse others of not wanting honest debate?

You're kidding, right?

You want to squelch debate by arguing the science is settled and you accuse others of not wanting honest debate?
And yet another denier tries deflecting from the topic with insults.

See the article in post #1? That's the topic. Stop trolling and deflecting.

You're kidding, right?

And yet another denier tries deflecting from the topic with insults.

See the article in post #1? That's the topic. Stop trolling and deflecting.
I'm not trolling and I'm not deflecting. I am responding to a post you made.

Let's take the debate to the bull ring. Ok?

You are an imbecile.

I might be but I know now you've never read a thing. Dumb as a stump.
Don't try to be clever with your childish put downs. You don't have the smarts.

You are an imbecile.

I might be but I know now you've never read a thing. Dumb as a stump.
Don't try to be clever with your childish put downs. You don't have the smarts.
Try me.

Forum List

Back