Global Warming Explained so even a BRAIN DEAD LIBERAL should understand it!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
2yzk8zc.jpg

Pretty much how the Global Warming turned Climate Change BS came to be.

Curious...

Is anyone aware that we had 2 ice ages. The second one happened in the late 1700's and was a mini ice age....but since then, the globe has been warming.....Just as it did after the first ice age.

Now, I am curious.....what were humans doing to the environment back in the 1700's that caused it to start to warm up? That being said, what were lesser intelligent animals doing to the atmosphere that helped the world recover from the first ice age?

1864486.jpg

"Ohh, I'm sorry. The correct phrase is "Climate Disruption", that's Climate Disruption" we can no longer accept Global Warming or Climate Change"

• Banned

Curious...

Is anyone aware that we had 2 ice ages. The second one happened in the late 1700's and was a mini ice age....but since then, the globe has been warming.....Just as it did after the first ice age.

Now, I am curious.....what were humans doing to the environment back in the 1700's that caused it to start to warm up? That being said, what were lesser intelligent animals doing to the atmosphere that helped the world recover from the first ice age?

Liberal answer....driving all their air polluting SUV's, and using 100 W Light bulbs that weren't compliant!

sorry there Vigilante, i am not sure you made it simple enough, there are way too many blocks with words they might not know the meaning of, for example, "then" and "now". any word with 6 or more letters will stump them, besides, they do not know how to use a dictionary.., ya gotta remember, most all of them were educated in Gvmt. run indoctrination centers. :up:

Curious...

Nothing Global Warming is natural. But that doesnt mean we as humans should throw our hands in the air like any changes to our behavior, technology and innovation that would reduce the impact should be shunned.

Ooooooorrrr you can just say the glass is half full and yell at everyone to do nothing...thats cool too :eusa_shifty:

This is funny so the Govt had Global Warming grants BEFORE scientists came up with the theory of Global Warming....Brilliant. Fucka timeline :lol:

The other funny thing is, scientist were talking about the Greenhouse effect when I was in elementary school.

40 years ago. And almost every prediction I heard in class? Has come to be now.

But Republicans believe in the Greenhouse Effect...and until 5-6 years ago they believed in Global Warming. Then the black guy got into office and oil company scientists took Repubs to Ruth Chris then suddenly their previous support for years on end was "misguided" :lol:

Who doesnt love steak?

Is this "model" for the U.S. only or for every other country in the world that says man made global warming is very much real?

I see you brain dead liberals don't read the title, Do you think America is the only country with brain dead liberals in positions of power and finance?....Never mind, if you didn't know the first answer, you'll never get the second!

Is this "model" for the U.S. only or for every other country in the world that says man made global warming is very much real?

I see you brain dead liberals don't read the title, Do you think America is the only country with brain dead liberals in positions of power and finance?....Never mind, if you didn't know the first answer, you'll never get the second!

So its a world wide conspiracy among scientists is what you're saying?

This is funny so the Govt had Global Warming grants BEFORE scientists came up with the theory of Global Warming....Brilliant. Fucka timeline :lol:

You brain dead liberals MUST be told everything without you realizing that GRANTS were given out for stupid shit before GW and were handed out by other brain dead liberals in gov't positions of power! YOU are actually dumber than rw, and his IQ is less than his age!

The other funny thing is, scientist were talking about the Greenhouse effect when I was in elementary school.

You think you might graduate elementary school within the next, say 10 years?

You mean the one that we would FREEZE to death with GLOBAL COOLING in 1973?.... Yup, brain dead as they all are!...And LIARS!

So its a world wide conspiracy among scientists is what you're saying?

Climate scientist that get grant money definitely....BUT...

31,487 American scientists have signed this petition,
including 9,029 with PhDs

Global Warming Petition Project

But Republicans believe in the Greenhouse Effect...and until 5-6 years ago they believed in Global Warming. Then the black guy got into office and oil company scientists took Repubs to Ruth Chris then suddenly their previous support for years on end was "misguided" :lol:

Who doesnt love steak?

No, they didn't, you simply lie, as easy as you say your name!

You brain dead liberals MUST be told everything without you realizing that GRANTS were given out for stupid shit before GW and were handed out by other brain dead liberals in gov't positions of power! YOU are actually dumber than rw, and his IQ is less than his age!

So Global Warming grants came first then scientists saw the grants and created the theory after that?

Forum List

Back