Glenn Beck University......wow

A day without Zona saying something about Glenn Beck is like a day without sunshine. If Beck is the big dick like Zona says, Zona must have a big dick fetish.

Hannity is one the biggest Republican cheerleaders and Democrat attack artists around. He's basically another version of Rush or Olbermann.

glennbeck cares about money and ratings first, IMO. He's pretty darn good at the show he puts on, too.

Nope Hannity attacks liberals unless you are saying that all democrats are liberals.

I meant exactly what I said. There is no need for further clarification.

Then you are saying that democrats are liberals because thats all he attacks.

Nope Hannity attacks liberals unless you are saying that all democrats are liberals.

Let's be fair, Hannity is willing to attack anyone who won't slurp at the Bush. That guy drives me crazy. I do like watching his all American panel on occasion. but his love affair with dubya is nauseating.

No, that is not what I am saying.

If that's what you believe in your world fine, but those are not my words nor my opinion concerning Sean Hannity ... they are yours.

Let's be fair, Hannity is willing to attack anyone who won't slurp at the Bush. That guy drives me crazy. I do like watching his all American panel on occasion. but his love affair with dubya is nauseating.

Hannity is a whining, sniveling hack. I can't watch even ten seconds of that guy. He's the most annoying piss-ant in talk radio.

If that's what you believe in your world fine, but those are not my words nor my opinion concerning Sean Hannity ... they are yours.

I started watchiing Hannity a couple years ago All I have seen him attack are liberals maybe I HAVE MISSED SOMETHING

I started watchiing Hannity a couple years ago All I have seen him attack are liberals maybe I HAVE MISSED SOMETHING

THANKS HERE'S YOUR COOKIE

cookie.jpg

I just had to click on the view post icon. Media Matters ? Holy shit batman do you think media matters would be fair and partial?

Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.
http://mediamatters.org/p/about_us/

Last edited:
I don't understand why so many people get upset about Beck trying to get people to educate themselves.

Or maybe I do.

Forum List

Back