Glenn Beck: 'The Amateur' By Edward Klein

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXjN_n6VjBI]Edward Klein w/ Glenn Beck on the Radio Talking Barack Obama "The Amateur" Rev. Jeremiah Wright - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure many of us have heard about Ed Klein's new book about Obama and that it is now number one on the NYT best sellers list. There are some bombshells that are talked about in this interview with GB:

-- Obama offered Wright $150 K to keep his mouth shut in 08. (By Wright's own admission)
-- Obama had visited Wright 'thousands of times' had his residence. (By Wright's own admission)
-- Obama had a personal meeting with Wright to give him the gag order. (By Wright's own admission)
-- The media is blackballing his book. But the Washington Post called him finally and the female reporter asked, why anyone should care about these things that happened way back in 2008. His response: Excuse me? Your newspaper just ran a 5,000 word front page story on an alleged prank that Mitt Romney executed in 1965 as a teenager.
-- They also talk about a prior book that Klein wrote in which Bill Clinton told his buddies that he was going home to rape his wife (Hillary). The next day the place was a wreck and he only found out that she was pregnant months later by reading a newspaper.
-- Discussion about Hillary Clinton's affinity for hardcore lesbians (politically).
-- Bill Clinton calling Obama an "amateur."
-- Bill Clinton performing private polls to see if Hillary could be Obama in 2012; and he urged her to run for the nomination.
-- 2010: Obama lied to Netanyahu (Israeli PM) and said he was going to eat dinner with his family (but they weren't even in the same city). They then were left waiting for food and when they got it, they couldn't eat it b/c it wasn't kosher anyways.
-- Obama has cut all ties with Wright (Wright's own admission)
-- Wright: "Obama is just another politician who will do anything to get re-elected."
-- Wright: Obama was not elected, he was selected (Frakahn endorsement)
-- Wright: Has a box of evidence against Obama

More on the book:

"The Amateur" to debut at Number One on the New York Times bestseller list - HUMAN EVENTS

Anytime the Left has a problem with what happens they do not try to make an intelligent counter-point because they cannot provide facts to back up their story. Instead they start name calling and trying to demean the reporter.

Last edited:
Def. on my summer reading list.

Ok, that sounds like fun. Irrelevant, deranged, political hackary at it's worst.

The interview with Wright was taped. But I guess you'll believe what you want to believe. That's really what liberalism has devolved to.

Here is a one on one interview with Jeremiah Wright. Why don't you listen to what the man had to say?

Reverend Jeremiah Wright . Watch & Listen | PBS

Anyone is more than welcome to check out Romney's religious leanings. It's absolutely no secret that he's a Mormon, has always been a Mormon and will probably always be a Mormon. I think they've checked his religious roots all the way back to his great grandpa and his Mexican move.

Now Barry, he wasn't a Christian but then he was. He sat in the church of a radical Pastor for 20 years, the one that married him and baptized his kids, but just threw him under the bus and asked him to shut up so he could get elected. Someone even offered him money to do just that!! What??????????

Hmmmmm I wonder if Romney ever told anyone in his church to shut up???

So yea, just investigate away...........you might find out that Romney was once a.......are you ready for this??????????............. A Bishop!! O.M.G :eek:

Ok, that sounds like fun. Irrelevant, deranged, political hackary at it's worst.

The interview with Wright was taped. But I guess you'll believe what you want to believe. That's really what liberalism has devolved to.

Here is a one on one interview with Jeremiah Wright. Why don't you listen to what the man had to say?

I did. It was still pretty wrong and it was still pretty whack.

I give Obama props for finally getting it right, and denouncing this nutbag...

Yeah, when Wright refused to be bribed Obama got upset.

Glenn Beck is a goldmine for Comedy Central.

And Beck is a goldmine for Goldline International, professional thieves.

As Glenn Beck goes, so goes his favorite gold company. For years, the Santa Monica-based precious metals company, Goldline International, has helped keep the conservative talk show host on the air by sponsoring his radio show and now-defunct Fox News show. Goldline stuck with Beck even after most of his other advertisers fled in light of the host's increasingly inflammatory rhetoric. Beck, for his part, lavishly praised the company, telling listeners and viewers that he personally bought gold from the company and calling its executives "people I trust."

Those were the golden days. Since Beck's Fox News heyday, his fortunes and Goldline's have fallen sharply. Beck parted ways with Fox in June, and in November prosecutors in Santa Monica charged six of Goldline's executives with fraud and accused the company of running a bait-and-switch operation that lured customers into buying overpriced antique coins as investments—coins that Beck promoted on his shows.

REALLY? Then please take me through the interview and tell me where he is wrong? Is it the part where Wright brought in successful black business people to mentor young black youths?

I'm sure that Wright has done some good things in his community.

It doesn't take away from the fact that he regularly preached hate from the pulpit.

And that was unacceptable. Even Obama said so, eventually.

Why are we still discussing this?

I'm sure that Wright has done some good things in his community.

It doesn't take away from the fact that he regularly preached hate from the pulpit.

And that was unacceptable. Even Obama said so, eventually.

Why are we still discussing this?

Wright never preached hate. You are parroting, not presenting fact. As a matter of FACT, if every American had been given Wright's sermon the Sunday after 9/11, maybe America's blood lust wouldn't have murdered millions of Iraqis.

"Our nation is somewhat sad, but we’re angry. There’s a certain level of blood lust, but we won’t let it drive our reaction. We’re steady, clear-eyed and patient, but pretty soon we’ll have to start displaying scalps."
George W. Bush

Last edited:

Or you could just save me some time and tell me your point b/c I've listened to plenty of Rev Wright. If you got something to say then say it child.

Or you could just save me some time and tell me your point b/c I've listened to plenty of Rev Wright. If you got something to say then say it child.

I am not your nanny. It is not my job to educate morons like you. LISTEN to the interview.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back