Glenn Beck: 'The Amateur' By Edward Klein

Again, you're living in denial if you think Obama didn't know about the $150 K pay off on his behalf. Just like a post ago, you already admitted that you think the average politician will do whatever it takes. Yet somehow, you want to give Obama the benefit of the doubt?

And I could point out plenty of policies how Wright foreshadowed Obama's policies. He blatantly lied about Wright and he blatantly lied throughout his presidency. That's the point brah.

You are proving that you are ignorant. Do yourself a BIG favor, watch the interview. Ask Immie about the interview. He actually watched it and realized he was being fed right wing propaganda and only snippets of what Wright said that were edited to slander and smear the man.

And PLEASE tell me what Iraq had to do with the attacks on 9/11? Were ANY of the terrorists Iraqis???

Guy, I live in Chicago, we've known abuot Wright and his rilling up the rabble before going to his gated Community in Tinley Park he made fleecing the sheep.

I have no more use for Left Wing religious phonies than I have for Right Wing religious phonies.

There is no sin except stupidity.
Oscar Wilde

You are a sinner...

I have no use for ignorance from either side. You have made some really ignorant statements.

NOW, try to read and comprehend what Reverend Wright REALLY said on the Sunday after 9/11 in his 'America's chickens are coming home to roost' sermon. He was not spreading hate, he was warning America not to let what ENDED UP HAPPENING happen:

"We have moved from the hatred of armed enemies to the hatred of unarmed innocents. We want revenge, we want paybacks, and we don't care who gets hurt in the process." His sermon was based on Psalm 137.

One of the most controversial statements in this sermon was when he mentioned "chickens coming home to roost." He was actually quoting Edward Peck, former U.S. Ambassador to Iraq and deputy director of President Reagan's terrorism task force, who was speaking on FOX News. That's what he told the congregation.

He was quoting Peck as saying that America's foreign policy has put the nation in peril:

"I heard Ambassador Peck on an interview yesterday did anybody else see or hear him? He was on FOX News, this is a white man, and he was upsetting the FOX News commentators to no end, he pointed out, a white man, an ambassador, he pointed out that what Malcolm X said when he was silenced by Elijah Mohammad was in fact true, he said Americas chickens, are coming home to roost.”

"We took this country by terror away from the Sioux, the Apache, Arikara, the Comanche, the Arapaho, the Navajo. Terrorism.

"We took Africans away from their country to build our way of ease and kept them enslaved and living in fear. Terrorism.

"We bombed Grenada and killed innocent civilians, babies, non-military personnel.

"We bombed the black civilian community of Panama with stealth bombers and killed unarmed teenage and toddlers, pregnant mothers and hard working fathers.

"We bombed Qaddafi's home, and killed his child. Blessed are they who bash your children's head against the rock.

"We bombed Iraq. We killed unarmed civilians trying to make a living. We bombed a plant in Sudan to pay back for the attack on our embassy, killed hundreds of hard working people, mothers and fathers who left home to go that day not knowing that they'd never get back home.

"We bombed Hiroshima. We bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon and we never batted an eye.

"Kids playing in the playground. Mothers picking up children after school. Civilians, not soldiers, people just trying to make it day by day.

"We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff that we have done overseas is now brought right back into our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost.

"Violence begets violence. Hatred begets hatred. And terrorism begets terrorism. A white ambassador said that y'all, not a black militant. Not a reverend who preaches about racism. An ambassador whose eyes are wide open and who is trying to get us to wake up and move away from this dangerous precipice upon which we are now poised. The ambassador said the people we have wounded don't have the military capability we have. But they do have individuals who are willing to die and take thousands with them. And we need to come to grips with that."

Now, PLEASE tell me what Iraq had to do with the attacks on 9/11? Were ANY of the terrorists Iraqis???

The TRUTH is the invasion of Iraq was planned eight months before Sept. 11.

Says who??? Paul O'Neill, Bush's Treasury Secretary.

And what happened at President Bush's very first National Security Council meeting is one of O'Neill's most startling revelations.

"From the very beginning, there was a conviction, that Saddam Hussein was a bad person and that he needed to go," says O'Neill, who adds that going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

"From the very first instance, it was about Iraq. It was about what we can do to change this regime," says Suskind. "Day one, these things were laid and sealed."

As treasury secretary, O'Neill was a permanent member of the National Security Council. He says in the book he was surprised at the meeting that questions such as "Why Saddam?" and "Why now?" were never asked.

"It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this,'" says O'Neill. "For me, the notion of pre-emption, that the U.S. has the unilateral right to do whatever we decide to do, is a really huge leap."

And that came up at this first meeting, says O'Neill, who adds that the discussion of Iraq continued at the next National Security Council meeting two days later.

He got briefing materials under this cover sheet. "There are memos. One of them marked, secret, says, 'Plan for post-Saddam Iraq,'" adds Suskind, who says that they discussed an occupation of Iraq in January and February of 2001. Based on his interviews with O'Neill and several other officials at the meetings, Suskind writes that the planning envisioned peacekeeping troops, war crimes tribunals, and even divvying up Iraq's oil wealth.

He obtained one Pentagon document, dated March 5, 2001, and entitled "Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield contracts," which includes a map of potential areas for exploration.

"It talks about contractors around the world from, you know, 30-40 countries. And which ones have what intentions," says Suskind. "On oil in Iraq."

During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

"The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said 'X' during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing 'Y,'" says Suskind. "Not just saying 'Y,' but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election."

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

Last edited:
WTF JoeB? I said twenty years is a long time and that I had friends that I'd been to their houses more than a thousand times. How is that supposed to be some sort of faulty math? IDIOT.

It would mean you would STILL need to visit their house a hundred times a year in order to even hit 2000 times in 2 years. (Since we are saying "thousands" as in more than one thousand).

I really have a hard time believing Obama visited Wright 100 times a year.

so what else do you got?

Again, you're living in denial if you think Obama didn't know about the $150 K pay off on his behalf. Just like a post ago, you already admitted that you think the average politician will do whatever it takes. Yet somehow, you want to give Obama the benefit of the doubt?

I would want a lot more than Wright's word, and if it was any other subject, so would you.

And I could point out plenty of policies how Wright foreshadowed Obama's policies. He blatantly lied about Wright and he blatantly lied throughout his presidency. That's the point brah.

Yawn, guy, so you don't have a policy that you can name?

Guy, I live in Chicago, we've known abuot Wright and his rilling up the rabble before going to his gated Community in Tinley Park he made fleecing the sheep.

I have no more use for Left Wing religious phonies than I have for Right Wing religious phonies.

Oscar Wilde

You are a sinner...

I have no use for ignorance from either side. You have made some really ignorant statements.

NOW, try to read and comprehend what Reverend Wright REALLY said on the Sunday after 9/11 in his 'America's chickens are coming home to roost' sermon. He was not spreading hate, he was warning America not to let what ENDED UP HAPPENING happen:

"s

I don't care about what he said. I heard what he said, it was pretty clear to me.

He's another cheap race-baiter who gets the stupid people upset, and laughs all the way to the bank.

"Hate Whitey" by day, going to go live with them in Tinley Park at night.

(Again, if you're not from Chicago, Tinley Park is about the most white-bread burb we have.)

I have no use for religious phonies on either side of the room. Just because you can wrap up the batshit crazy in a few bible verses doesn't make it less batshit crazy.

Oscar Wilde

You are a sinner...

"s

I don't care about what he said. I heard what he said, it was pretty clear to me.

He's another cheap race-baiter who gets the stupid people upset, and laughs all the way to the bank.

"Hate Whitey" by day, going to go live with them in Tinley Park at night.

(Again, if you're not from Chicago, Tinley Park is about the most white-bread burb we have.)

I have no use for religious phonies on either side of the room. Just because you can wrap up the batshit crazy in a few bible verses doesn't make it less batshit crazy.

And your ignorance is pretty clear to me.

One that confounds good and evil is an enemy to good.
Edmund Burke

Guy, stealing someone else's smart words does not make you smart.

Wright is a cheap race pimp, and Obama couldn't kick him to the curb fast enough.

Parroting right wing lies make you really fucking stupid. Knowing the TRUTH makes me smart.

The TRUTH: Wright's 9/11 sermon was NOT spreading hate.

You STILL haven't told me what Iraq had to do with the attacks on 9/11? Were ANY of the terrorists Iraqis???

Are you going to answer my questions, or are you going to continue to envy where Wright lives?

Wright is a cheap race pimp, and Obama couldn't kick him to the curb fast enough.

Parroting right wing lies make you really fucking stupid. Knowing the TRUTH makes me smart.

You STILL haven't told me what Iraq had to do with the attacks on 9/11? Were ANY of the terrorists Iraqis???

Are you going to answer my questions, or are you going to continue to envy where Wright lives?

Not envying where he lives, just pointing out his phoniness. He should be living right with the people he's fleecing.

When someone says, "God Damn" America, I don't care how many other words you wrap it up in. Or when he says AIDS was a government conspiracy. Because he occassionally said something that almost sounded rational, doesn't make up for the crazy.

Incidently, I never said Iraq had anything to do with 9/11.

Saddam was a very evil person, and the world is better off that he's taking a dirt nap, though.

Not envying where he lives, just pointing out his phoniness. He should be living right with the people he's fleecing.

When someone says, "God Damn" America, I don't care how many other words you wrap it up in. Or when he says AIDS was a government conspiracy. Because he occassionally said something that almost sounded rational, doesn't make up for the crazy.

Incidently, I never said Iraq had anything to do with 9/11.

Saddam was a very evil person, and the world is better off that he's taking a dirt nap, though.

Thank you for proving you are ignorant. You are taking Wright's words out of context and giving them YOUR OWN meaning. What Wright was saying is not FOR God to damn America, he is saying God damns things America did. Killing innocent human beings is NOT what God preaches.

Saddam Hussein was an evil person. BUT, WHAT THE FUCK did all those innocent Iraqi men, women and children do to deserve 'a dirt nap'?

If you had the curiosity and intelligence to LISTEN to the interview I posted, Wright says A WHOLE LOT of 'rational'.

But YOU know the man's intent and YOU know his heart, because you live in Chicago.

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.
Oscar Wilde

I don't care how much rational he said in that crap.

We have crazy folks who get out of Elgin all the time because they were able to sound "rational" to a shrink for an hour.

The Crazy Stuff disqualifies him from being taken seriously.

Again, Obama kicked him to the curb. Why are we even discussing this stuff? It certainly not a conversation Obama wants to have... not sure why you do.

We have crazy folks who get out of Elgin all the time because they were able to sound "rational" to a shrink for an hour.

Again, Obama kicked him to the curb. Why are we even discussing this stuff? It certainly not a conversation Obama wants to have... not sure why you do.

If Jeremiah Wright is crazy, then we all are. Wright is extremely intelligent and articulate, but you confuse cultural preaching style with substance. I'm sure us white folk would love all blacks to be subservient 'Uncle Tom's' who just say 'yes sir and yes ma'am. Don't DARE stand up for your heritage or point out the injustice that still exists.

I suggest you 'cut & run', you are clearly over matched here. Your anecdotal doesn't make the grade. Your mind is in a 'gated community'.

The Obama lies continue: I’m not running up debts

5/25/12 By Beck

Today’s Obama fact/lie of the day comes straight from the President himself.

President Obama came out yesterday and, with a straight face, praised his administration and Democrats for being fiscally responsible, while accusing Republicans of being out-of-control spenders.

On radio this morning, Glenn played portions of a speech the President gave yesterday in Newton, Iowa:

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Now, we all know how difficult these past few years have been for the country. Iowa has actually done a little better than some other states, but it’s still been tough. And after the worst recession of our lifetimes, it’s going to take some time for the economy to fully recover — more time than a lot of us would like. And we’re still facing some headwinds, like the situation in Europe right now, which is having an impact on our economy.

The Obama lies continue: I

Yea, it only took him 20 years and when the spotlight was on him LMAO. Dude, that's the point is that Wright is an extension of Obama. Therefore Obama is a "cheap race pimp." MORON.

If Jeremiah Wright is crazy, then we all are. Wright is extremely intelligent and articulate, but you confuse cultural preaching style with substance. I'm sure us white folk would love all blacks to be subservient 'Uncle Tom's' who just say 'yes sir and yes ma'am. Don't DARE stand up for your heritage or point out the injustice that still exists.

I suggest you 'cut & run', you are clearly over matched here. Your anecdotal doesn't make the grade. Your mind is in a 'gated community'.

Oh, please, guy, he wasn't standing up for stuff. He was saying God was killing Americans because of what he preceives as evils.

And I have as much trouble when a left wing preacher spouts that kind of shit as I do when a RW preacher does.

My solution. Take Wright and Robertson up to the top of the Sears Tower, throw them both off, and the one God catches is right.

Yea, it only took him 20 years and when the spotlight was on him LMAO. Dude, that's the point is that Wright is an extension of Obama. Therefore Obama is a "cheap race pimp." MORON.

Yup, because apparently he was over at Wrights house 100 times a year. really.

Oh, please, guy, he wasn't standing up for stuff. He was saying God was killing Americans because of what he preceives as evils.

And I have as much trouble when a left wing preacher spouts that kind of shit as I do when a RW preacher does.

My solution. Take Wright and Robertson up to the top of the Sears Tower, throw them both off, and the one God catches is right.

We know what he was saying. And we know he had been saying that. And we know that Obama was okay with it. The only time he finally dumped Wright was for political reasons guy. It's simple math guy. Stop being an apologist guy.

Yup, because apparently he was over at Wrights house 100 times a year. really.

Yea - quite possible if they were friends. Or it's possible that he was using a figure of speech. Either way, it was an admission that Wright and Obama were quite close and that Obama knew exactly what Wright was about.

We know what he was saying. And we know he had been saying that. And we know that Obama was okay with it. The only time he finally dumped Wright was for political reasons guy. It's simple math guy. Stop being an apologist guy.

One more time, guy, Republicans have no problem standing on podiums with Preachers who say absolutely batshit crazy stuff.

I have no problem asking Obama about which parts of Wright's rants he believes in.

As long as we get to ask Romney about all the crazy parts of Mormonism- Magic Underwear, Blood Atonement, Ruling your own planet in the Celestial Heaven, Baptizing Dead People.

The thing is, the questions about Wright were asked at the time, answered to the satisfaction of most people, and even John McCain didn't want to touch that nonsense.

nor does Mitt Romney, for that matter.

So why are you obsessing on it still?

One more time, guy, Republicans have no problem standing on podiums with Preachers who say absolutely batshit crazy stuff.

I have no problem asking Obama about which parts of Wright's rants he believes in.

As long as we get to ask Romney about all the crazy parts of Mormonism- Magic Underwear, Blood Atonement, Ruling your own planet in the Celestial Heaven, Baptizing Dead People.

The thing is, the questions about Wright were asked at the time, answered to the satisfaction of most people, and even John McCain didn't want to touch that nonsense.

nor does Mitt Romney, for that matter.

So why are you obsessing on it still?

Oh? Aren't you an alleged Republican? Don't you have a problem with Mitt's religion? I think your story is falling apart already.

And who cares about asking Obama about what he believes about Wright's rants? You think you're going to get the truth? He went to his church for 20 years b/c he loved the rants; pure and simple. He never expected to be president, especially since he was born in Kenya. But then when he saw that the media would bury shit for him and that he was a Dem super star after 04 then he got in gear. Even then, he didn't dump Wright. It was too late, by then anyways. And he had even scheduled Wright to do the invocation at Iowa in 08 and he decided not b/c he could be "over the top."

Dude, you're a total hypocrite. You want to trash Romney for his alleged "cult" when Obama literally was in a "black liberation cult" of sorts. You're just a moron guy. That's not changing.

So YOU know Jeremiah Wright's heart? WOW, you are a real genius.

And what Wright 'perceives' as evil? No, 'guy', what GOD perceives as evil.

"Violence begets violence. Hatred begets hatred. And terrorism begets terrorism." - Jeremiah Wright

But Wright did call for WAR:

"Maybe we need to declare war on AIDS. In five minutes the Congress found $40 billion to rebuild New York and the families that died in sudden death, do you think we can find the money to make medicine available for people who are dying a slow death? Maybe we need to declare war on the nation's healthcare system that leaves the nation's poor with no health coverage? Maybe we need to declare war on the mishandled educational system and provide quality education for everybody, every citizen, based on their ability to learn, not their ability to pay. This is a time for social transformation."

One that confounds good and evil is an enemy to good.
Edmund Burke

Forum List

Back