Zone1 Giving up the search for God

No, a Jesus who actually fulfilled Jewish messianic expectations. A Jesus who partied with sinners and prostitutes and kept all sorts of bad company even after being baptized "as a token of repentance for the forgiveness of sins" and "Heaven opened up to him". A Jesus that taught and demonstrated the only right way to understand the figurative language and comply with the hidden subjects of the law that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and life in the sanctuary of God, the same way that Moses originally taught to follow the law. A Jesus that you have never seen and do not know who served a God that you despise. Anyway, I do understand your dilemma.

You have been broken by trained personnel and fitted with collar and chain. It's all you have ever known. You are what you is bro.. deal with it. According to you you are happy with your choices so enjoy! Where's the squirrel? Who wants a treat? I got a ball! Sit! Fetch! That's a good boy! :itsok:

"...and when you lose control, you'll reap the harvest you have sown, and as the fear grows, the bad blood slows and turns to stone, and it's too late to loose the weight you used to need to throw around, so have a good drown as you go down all alone, dragged down by the stone..."

Like I said... you are peddling a secular Jesus.

Are you hard of reading? Go figure. This is what I posted. If you don't believe me, look it up.

"No, a Jesus who actually fulfilled Jewish messianic expectations. A Jesus who partied with sinners and prostitutes and kept all sorts of bad company even after being baptized "as a token of repentance for the forgiveness of sins" and "Heaven opened up to him". A Jesus that taught and demonstrated the only right way to understand the figurative language and comply with the hidden subjects of the law that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and life in the sanctuary of God, the same way that Moses originally taught to follow the law. A Jesus that you have never seen and do not know who served a God that you despise."

I am not selling anything. Its all in the NT. You should read it. Even though you won't understand...

Can I get an arf arf? A bow wow? A woof woof?

Last edited:
The scientific diagnosis, of God, is that people's call out to help is a one way street to those people. By this, what's meant is that theology has orchestrated a system in which the inherent difference, between reality people and theology people is that if reality people call for assistance (not the type of assistance, meant of yacht clubs), they are activating a continuity loss reward system for theology people.

I am a "reach to the past" organism, i.e. an antidote to the theology people, as in a helper to the reality people as well, albeit, this is a computation f*** up.

By being as such, I am just simply the extension of temporary malfunction to The Highest's system community.

The scientific diagnosis, of God, is that people's call out to help is a one way street to those people.
What does the scientific community suggest as an alternative?

Those who believe humans are made up of body, mind, and soul/spirit, believe that we can reach out to the spiritual realm for assistance.

If the scientific diagnosis is that humans are made solely of body and mind, what will help them? Is prescribing a pill the way to provide help?

Like I said... you are peddling a secular Jesus.
Jesus was a Jew......born under the law of Moses, from birth Jesus worshiped and served God under that covenant, from birth to death Jesus did not break one literal law contained under the Law of Moses. Jesus was without sin (Heb. 4:15).

The Kingdom of Christ was being ushered in in Jesus' lifetime, (first by John the Baptist -- Luke 16:16), but the Kingdom of God.....i.e, the Kingdom of Heaven, the Law and church that Christ was building (Mattheww16) did not go into effect until Jesus breathed His last breath and stated. "It is finished......" (John 19:30) What was finished? The mission statement of Christ to fulfill the Law of Moses (Matthew 5:17-20)

Jesus was anything but a secular liberal............He lived by the very literal Law of Moses, born of woman, born under the law, tempted in every way as was any man yet sinned not, (Heb. 4:15) you can't be more conservative than Jesus. Jesus was simply fulfilling the prophecy of a new covenant of Grace as prophesied in Jer. 31-31-34, a covenant not written on stone as was the Law of Moses but a New Law written on the hearts of those who freely chose to serve God's righteous commandments. Jesus self professed the Kingdom of God, The Kingdom of Heaven....i.e., the church exists within you as a spiritual kingdom. (Luke 17:21)

Jesus made it clear........the kingdom of God/Heaven, the church would come within the same lifetime/generation as those who were hearing Him speak in the 1st century. (Luke 9:27, Matthew 16:28, Mark 9:1)

Last edited:
By this, what's meant is that theology has orchestrated a system in which the inherent difference, between reality people and theology people is that if reality people call for assistance (not the type of assistance, meant of yacht clubs), they are activating a continuity loss reward system for theology people.
While imperfect, could it be that theology does recognize each person is also made up of soul/spirit, and the best ones attempt to heal an ailing spirit?

Are you hard of reading? Go figure. This is what I posted. If you don't believe me, look it up.

"No, a Jesus who actually fulfilled Jewish messianic expectations. A Jesus who partied with sinners and prostitutes and kept all sorts of bad company even after being baptized "as a token of repentance for the forgiveness of sins" and "Heaven opened up to him". A Jesus that taught and demonstrated the only right way to understand the figurative language and comply with the hidden subjects of the law that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and life in the sanctuary of God, the same way that Moses originally taught to follow the law. A Jesus that you have never seen and do not know who served a God that you despise."

I am not selling anything. Its all in the NT. You should read it. Even though you won't understand...

Can I get an arf arf? A bow wow? A woof woof?
Still using double speak, I see.

Jesus was a Jew......born under the law of Moses, from birth Jesus worshiped and served God under that covenant, from birth to death Jesus did not break one literal law contained under the Law of Moses. Jesus was without sin (Heb. 4:15).

The Kingdom of Christ was being ushered in in Jesus' lifetime, (first by John the Baptist -- Luke 16:16), but the Kingdom of God.....i.e, the Kingdom of Heaven, the Law and church that Christ was building (Mattheww16) did not go into effect until Jesus breathed His last breath and stated. "It is finished......" (John 19:30) What was finished? The mission statement of Christ to fulfill the Law of Moses (Matthew 5:17-20)

Jesus was anything but a secular liberal............He lived by the very literal Law of Moses, born of woman, born under the law, tempted in every way as was any man yet sinned not, (Heb. 4:15) you can't be more conservative than Jesus. Jesus was simply fulfilling the prophecy of a new covenant of Grace as prophesied in Jer. 31-31-34, a covenant not written on stone as was the Law of Moses but a New Law written on the hearts of those who freely chose to serve God's righteous commandments. Jesus self professed the Kingdom of God, The Kingdom of Heaven....i.e., the church exists within you as a spiritual kingdom. (Luke 17:21)

Jesus made it clear........the kingdom of God/Heaven, the church would come within the same lifetime/generation as those who were hearing Him speak in the 1st century. (Luke 9:27, Matthew 16:28, Mark 9:1)
I'm not the one who believes in a secular Jesus. That's hobelim, but he tries to hide it. He's particularly hateful towards Catholics. A real keyboard warrior.

I hear that a lot, but nobody has yet given a single reason to beieve it.
First of all... it's likely there's nothing you would accept. You aren't interested in anything which removes you from the center of your universe. Secondly... you are a grown man, work through it yourself.

Can anyone claim that it can lead to some positive outcome as a belief system for those who simply can't accept the fatally flawed Christian beliefs that can't fit into our modern world?
Does anybody see any point in even trying?
Same answer I just gave Bulldog.

While imperfect, could it be that theology does recognize each person is also made up of soul/spirit, and the best ones attempt to heal an ailing spirit?
The former part, of your sentence is able to speak to me, (each person being made up of a soul/spirit) but, the second part is something of a conundrum to me.

What I would say, is that the definitive truth about life is that physics and philosophy aren't able to use computation together, on equal terms; so, in practice, what does this mean?

I currently help my brother, with his water changes, for his fish tanks, weekly; the physics, of the practice of doing the water changes is concentrated, of course, due to the geopolitics of the United States - now, when I say geopolitics of the United States, I mean that philosophy can connect the aforementioned practice, to the geopolitics of the United States, but, it's first necessary for colours (blue, pink, red, green, orange) to publicly declare that they are the reason why there is a discrepancy between physics and philosophy.

The public context, of this reality:
the public need to dismantle nations, i.e. safely, through no means of speed, so that people can allow their support to evolution to be able to be a universal story. By universal story, what's meant is that with me guiding people, through the construct of invoking daylight as a safety, people en masse, including Kim Kardashian, George Clooney, Barack Obama, Anne Hathaway, etc, can come to where me and my brother live, and help create the universal story of physics

For Katie Sarife's Daniela

Last edited:
According to Scripture: Seek and you shall find.

If you have given up the search for God, what caused you to abandon the quest?

Did anyone stop seeking, then begin once again? What prompted you to renew the search?
That which is conducive to human health, and our wellbeing, that is what I recognize as "God" or "Good". That's my Higher Power. Everything that is noble, and healthy, all that which contributes positively to my life and empowers me to live a meaningful existence. That's my GOD. I don't believe in the "God" of religion, whether it's Christianity, Islam, Judaism, or any other ism. It's all man-made. I appreciate the essence of religion, whatever is good about it, that's what I take with me.

Its YOU that profess to be working within the realms of physical science in deriving TRUTH........I base my faith upon the prima facie evidence. Simply prove there is no God that professes to be a Spiritual Based entity responsible for the natural.

I simply agree with all the prima facie evidence that points to only 1 conclusion..........there is a superior cause to the natural world. In lay terms, if it walks like a DUCK, talks like a Duck, and swims like a DUCK, its a DUCK. Prima Facie: As it first appears, until proven different by the objective facts in evidence.

Its simple, a simple conclusion based upon Reason and Logic as provided by the Prima Facie evidence of Creation. A law that you conveniently choose to ignore. All the listed laws of physics are incapable of explaining the origins of our physical reality known as the Universe......i.e., the natural can't explain its own origins, therefore based upon the prima facie .......there is only "1" logical conclusion, the natural is a product of the Super (superior) Natural (nature)......because every physical effect requires a superior Cause. Truth can be established by the Prima Facie until there is the required Objective, Testable and Reproducible facts in evidence to prove the Prima Facie wrong.

Another factor based upon the Prima Facie..........the revealed word of God professes to be Inspired by the God of Creation, that word has remained unbroken (no one has been able to produce the objective evidence to prove those revelation wrong, beyond the reason of doubt by introduction of the objective facts in evidence). Over 95% of the Holy Scriptures deal primarily with a recorded history of the Judeo/Christian philosophy and that 95% always falls on the side of truth when tested by history actual or applied science). The 5% that represents the supernatural? There is no method to test that which is superior to nature by application of the natural laws of physics........i.e.,, 0 can never be greater/superior to 1. If the 95% has never been proven wrong...........why should the other 5% be considered wrong? Its Logic.

The Law of Causality is a basic principle of Applied Science......the Law states, ".....every physical effect must have an adequate antecedent (preceding) or simultaneous CAUSE." Thus far.........as you have just demonstrated NO ONE has been capable of presenting the evidence through the scientific method (the natural laws of science) as to what superior Cause is responsible for the effect, creation/origin of the known Universe........or life, or love..................

Why believe in a Spiritual God that is invisible in the physical world? The facts can't be denied. The physical universe is here.......we live within its realms (as stated clearly in the Holy Scriptures.......we have our existence within God -- Acts 17:28-34). We are alive (an we are alive just as described in Genesis and by Louis Pasteur experimentation..........through natural reproduction, each after its own kind).......this fact can't be denied, yet man cannot explain his own origins of how biological life came from non living matter as claimed in theory.

Pseudo Science has to many holes to fill.......thus, I accept the prima facie as truth.

One of the arguments people use to claim God exists is that the universe is too complex to have just come into existence. It needed to have had a creator.

Problem is if God can create the universe, then God is too complex to have just come into existence (or to have always been there), so God therefore must also have been created.

And the same for the creator of God, and for the creator of God's God and so on and on and on....

At some point something must either have existed without being created, or we just go around in circles.

So based on Prima Facie, in your opinion, which is it?

First of all... it's likely there's nothing you would accept. You aren't interested in anything which removes you from the center of your universe. Secondly... you are a grown man, work through it yourself.
You might be right. Every answer I've gotten so far is something similar to " I believe it, so you should just take my word for it, and dedicate your entire life to what I think" If that is the only answer I can look forward to, then you got me. That won't make me a convert to your religion.

You might be right. Every answer I've gotten so far is something similar to " I believe it, so you should just take my word for it, and dedicate your entire life to what I think" If that is the only answer I can look forward to, then you got me. That won't make me a convert to your religion.
I can see how at peace you are with your decision.

I'm not the one who believes in a secular Jesus. That's hobelim, but he tries to hide it. He's particularly hateful towards Catholics. A real keyboard warrior.
I was agreeing.....I agree anytime doctrine can be established by Book, Chapter and Verse. Jesus was Jewish from birth to death, actively worshiping under the Law of Moses. Jesus was not secular in the least, He was sent to earth to fulfill, not destroy the Law of Moses.

Forum List

Back