Given that the media is trying to destroy Trump, he should have a 0% approval rating by now

Limbaugh said it best. The media no longer informs, the media tries to shape outcome.

When all you hear about is that Trump has ties to Russians, Russians caused the loss of Hillary Clinton, Trump paid no taxes, there are enough people to believe it to have a strong impact on polls.

I hope Trump ignores the polls and just focuses on leading. I know it can be tough especially for a guy who was so absorbed with ratings on his tv show, but he has to do what he was elected to do and ignore the whining and hand wringing. They will NEVER accept him as president, so lead as all great people do.

I hope Trump ignores the polls and just focuses on leading. I know it can be tough especially for a guy who was so absorbed with ratings on his tv show, but he has to do what he was elected to do and ignore the whining and hand wringing. They will NEVER accept him as president, so lead as all great people do.

I think that will be the case. If Trump listened to polls, he would have dropped out in the primary.

Trump is well aware of the medias attempt to make him out as the bad guy. You can't stop that. But what you can do is carry on and let the voters decide on how good a job you're doing.

So he's doing pretty good, all things considered.
The number 1 cable news network in America has spent the last 8 years bashing Obama and is now praising Trump. The majority of talk radio demonizes the Left and props up the Right. I'd say there is weight being tossed around in both directions. Either way the media is full of shit and has been for years. I don't think many people trust them, its turned into an entertainment industry motivated by ratings.

Um no. Never underestimate the stupidity of the republican voter. Anyone who supports him is either really stupid or in complete denial.

the arrogance of this statement underscores why Trump won & is likely to win re-election

96% of Trump voters said they would vote fr again if the election was held again

Plus, the most important votes came in PA, WI & MI - all he has to do is hold on to one of those & the democrat candidate won't have a prayer.

He will get some tax cuts & the jobs market is getting better in those areas

So keep thinking what you want, baw

Your tears taste delicious

Um no. Never underestimate the stupidity of the republican voter. Anyone who supports him is either really stupid or in complete denial.

the arrogance of this statement underscores why Trump won & is likely to win re-election

96% of Trump voters said they would vote fr again if the election was held again

Plus, the most important votes came in PA, WI & MI - all he has to do is hold on to one of those & the democrat candidate won't have a prayer.

He was also running against a horrible candidate last election and barley won. I'm not seeing a strong leader emerging on the Left but perhaps they are focusing on other things at the moment. It will be in interesting race in 4 years, my guess it will be Trump vs Congress and the Dems, he is going to run out of people to blame.

96% is shockingly high I'll agree. Of course you have to appreciate how simple minded republicans have proven to be in polls. For instance, before Trump won the republican nomination, his approval rating among republicans was barely a majority. Right after he won it, his approval ratings skyrocketed among republicans. Why? Who the fuck really knows. It's probably because republicans are sheep to any narrative that presents itself.

96% at this point is astonishing considering Trump has objectively broken all of this campaign promises. That is the level of denial we are dealing with right now.

96% is shockingly high I'll agree. Of course you have to appreciate how simple minded republicans have proven to be in polls. For instance, before Trump won the republican nomination, his approval rating among republicans was barely a majority. Right after he won it, his approval ratings skyrocketed among republicans. Why? Who the fuck really knows. It's probably because republicans are sheep to any narrative that presents itself.

96% at this point is astonishing considering Trump has objectively broken all of this campaign promises. That is the level of denial we are dealing with right now.
Its not really that astonishing, I'd expect close to 100% of Trump voters to still vote for Trump over Clinton. Of course they are going to keep that vote given the binary choices. Ask them if they would have voted for Trump in the Primary. That would be a more interesting poll.

The number 1 cable news network in America has spent the last 8 years bashing Obama and is now praising Trump. The majority of talk radio demonizes the Left and props up the Right. I'd say there is weight being tossed around in both directions. Either way the media is full of shit and has been for years. I don't think many people trust them, its turned into an entertainment industry motivated by ratings.

So, what are you saying? The lame stream media doesn't feel they're getting treated fairly. Too fricken bad.

So, what are you saying? The lame stream media doesn't feel they're getting treated fairly. Too fricken bad.
That's not even close to what I said? What's wrong with all these tards not able to understand simple English. Y'all are way too presumptive.

I think that will be the case. If Trump listened to polls, he would have dropped out in the primary.

Trump is well aware of the medias attempt to make him out as the bad guy. You can't stop that. But what you can do is carry on and let the voters decide on how good a job you're doing.
Trump does not have the people behind him. He was elected from a minority of voters and polls in the low 40s

But it does not matter ....unless he wants to bullyCongress or deal with other nations who consider him politically weak

Forum List

Back