Give Iran the Bomb?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Joe Biden wants to reinstate the Iran Nuclear Agreement, which would allow them to start building nuclear weapons in 2025. It would also lift most sanctions against them, which would immediately provide them with more money to fund terrorist operations and accelerate their weapons development programs.

I think this would be insane, but I would like to hear from some people think this is a great idea. Come on, don't be shy...

Joe Biden wants to reinstate the Iran Nuclear Agreement, which would allow them to start building nuclear weapons in 2025. It would also lift most sanctions against them, which would immediately provide them with more money to fund terrorist operations and accelerate their weapons development programs.

I think this would be insane, but I would like to hear from some people think this is a great idea. Come on, don't be shy...
Well that was an Obammy apology masterpiece of course Sleepy wants it back in place.

Let Iran have the bomb, they'll just drop it on Saudi Arabia, and be doing us a favour.

Would they also use the money to finance terrorism? Plus they may target Israel with the bomb. And Israel has the bomb supposedly.

Let Iran have the bomb, they'll just drop it on Saudi Arabia, and be doing us a favour.

Saudi Arabia is very friendly with the USA, at least since we became energy self sufficient and aren't at their mercy.

They have never stopped their pursuit of being nuclear. They aren't about to no matter what we do.
So do you support reinstating the agreement or not? If you do, please explain the benefits.

Liberals do agree with that. I was listening to Hannity a few years ago, and Liberal Caller Bill from Philadelphia suggested that America should help the Iranian mullahs build silos so they have some place to store them after they are completed.

Needless to say, the Great American was outraged, but Bill continued on.

Liberals do agree with that. I was listening to Hannity a few years ago, and Liberal Caller Bill from Philadelphia suggested that America should help the Iranian mullahs build silos so they have some place to store them after they are completed.

Needless to say, the Great American was outraged, but Bill continued on.

Why not? Reagan built caves for Al Queda to hide in.

They have never stopped their pursuit of being nuclear. They aren't about to no matter what we do.
True and no one with a brain can blame them. Our government has threatened them with nuclear extermination for a long time.

It’s ironic how our government says it’s against nuclear proliferation, but then threatens nations if they don’t succumb to the empire’s wishes. Thus guaranteeing nuclear proliferation.

True and no one with a brain can blame them. Our government has threatened them with nuclear extermination for a long time.

It’s ironic how our government says it’s against nuclear proliferation, but then threatens nations if they don’t succumb to the empire’s wishes. Thus guaranteeing nuclear proliferation.

Link to then U.S. ever threatening Iran with nuclear extermination? You lied because you are an idiot that hates America. Move!

So do you support reinstating the agreement or not? If you do, please explain the benefits.

I support us minding our own business.
Who has the right to say which countries have the bomb?

There may be extreme cases where the entire world comes together to stop it but outside of those cases I say if it's OK for one, it's OK for others.

Iran is a sovereign nation has every right to build and posses nuclear weapons.
But since Israel wants to be the only nuclear power in the Middle East, it has convinced the U.S. government that it's in America's best interest to join Israel in forbidding Iran to be a nuclear power. ... :cool:

Link to then U.S. ever threatening Iran with nuclear extermination? You lied because you are an idiot that hates America. Move!

Trump said that if Iran retaliated against us killing Soleimani that he would strike back in a disproportionate manner. Now you can say he didn't mean nuclear but it's certainly reasonable for Iran to take it that way.

Forum List

Back