Charlie Crist's running mate previously said Cubans 'mourn' Fidel Castro's death

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Florida gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist selected his running mate over the weekend, teacher union boss Karla Hernandez-Mats, who previously claimed that Cubans "mourn" the death of Fidel Castro.

Crist, a Democrat, made the decision Saturday for Hernandez-Mats, the head of the Miami-Dade teachers union and vice president of the American Federation of Teachers, to run alongside him as candidate for lieutenant governor in the Sunshine State.

Hernandez-Mats said in 2016 that the death of Cuban dictator Castro would be mourned by many people in Cuba.

"A political figure dies at 90. Most in Miami rejoice, many in Cuba mourn #FidelCastro," she wrote in a tweet on November 26 of that year.

Charlie Crist's running mate previously said Cubans 'mourn' Fidel Castro's death

:oops8:

476-342.gif

Hell of a way to attract the South Florida Cubano vote.....I guess he does not want their vote either. ;)

I remember reading how Miami went with crazy with happiness when that sumbitch died.
It blows my mind how people support govt tyranny.

Forum List

Back