Give a Democrat a Clock, bring one to Democrat Rally, take one aboard a plane

What's stupid is liberals freaking out over Pop Tarts and toy guns.

I completely agree.

You guys loved the insane zero tolerance till it snagged one of your protected class people.

Who is "you guys?" I've never supported zero tolerance policies. They're completely idiotic. And who is the protected class you are referring to?

I am shocked over the reaction of this. and here Obama is inviting him to white house? Seriously? CAIR held a prayer vigil for the kid. they've expelled kids for making a sandwich into the shape of a gun

people need to wake up
Who expelled a kid for making a sandwich into the shape of a gun? :link:

This us pretty close:

Student Suspended For Pop-Tart Gun, Josh Welch, Files Appeal With Maryland County School System

An attorney for an Anne Arundel County 7-year-old suspended from school for nibbling a breakfast pastry into the shape of a pistol is seeking to have the student's record expunged, and said he plans to appeal to Maryland's highest court if necessary.

Sweet Justice: Student Suspended For Pop-Tart Gun Lawyers Up
#1..a suspension is NOT an expulsion....an expulsion is worse, much worse.
#2..a pop tart is NOT a sandwich

and #3. are you guys supporting this kid? "Pop Tart" suspension should be upheld, school official says - CBS News and then wonder why kids don't learn in school? The parents are enablers, not teaching their son how to behave and want to make it the school's fault over a pop tart gun.
Really sounds more like the school is just trying to cover their tracks after making an asinine decision.

If it was about disruption then they should have made the suspension about disruption rather than making his pop tart into a gun.

What's stupid is liberals freaking out over Pop Tarts and toy guns.

I completely agree.

You guys loved the insane zero tolerance till it snagged one of your protected class people.

Who is "you guys?" I've never supported zero tolerance policies. They're completely idiotic. And who is the protected class you are referring to?

We all know if a white kid had bought this clock to school, he/she would have been suspended and not gotten invited to the White House.

It would seem that it is politically incorrect to criticize Muslims or blacks these days and cries of racism or discrimination follow any time someone does.

I haven't heard any liberals criticize the zero tolerance policy. The ones here tend to support the suspensions of all those kids who had toy guns, talked about guns, etc. I believe it's because they are against guns and approve of teaching our children that no one should have them except police, military, secret service and wealthy people with body guards. You are the first to say you disagree with the zero tolerance.

I am amazed at the stupidity of the poster here who says the clock doesn't look like a real bomb and therefore should not result in suspension. Up until now, it was clear that none of the items that got kids suspended needed to look anything like the real deal. Only difference this time is that it's a Muslim student and Obama, in typical fashion, rushed to defend him.

School policy says no weapons and no items that even remotely resemble any weapons. They don't have to be real. They merely have to mimic the real ones.

I am appalled at the double standard here. I take it that no Muslim student should be suspended unless they bring a real live bomb or other weapon to school. Any less is acceptable with some liberals here.

I am suspicious that this kid knew exactly what he was doing, and his parents put him up to it.

When a Muslim kid straps rolls of quarters on his vest, can we arrest him then?

The far right, low info useful tools are a hoot.

The great American center will not tolerate their racism, ethno-centrism, nativism, and nationalism. Those days are over.

Forever. You are all growing older, you will die, and you will be forgotten.

This happened for a reason. I don't buy that this kid was innocent. And I think Obama knew it was going to happen.

This happened for a reason. I don't buy that this kid was innocent. And I think Obama knew it was going to happen.
You are a fucking idiot. You remind me of the SNL skit about Reagan sitting up at midnight with henchmen planning to take over the world.

Are you a Mormon bircher skousenite?

When a Muslim kid straps rolls of quarters on his vest, can we arrest him then?

Then stand up at the DNC Nominating Meeting throw open his jacket while yelling "ALLAH AKBAR!!!" how cool and Progressive would that be!

I applaud the teacher, principal, and police officers who responded correctly to this potential threat.

At least he didn't do anything like this:
PopTartGunjpg.jpg

Now THAT is truly worthy of scorn...

At least he didn't do anything like this:
PopTartGunjpg.jpg

Now THAT is truly worthy of scorn...

Was the kid who did that arrested? Did he do it for a reason? What was the reason? Was what he did with it disruptive? Are you as dumb as the fuckers on here who think this is in any way similar to what happened to the clock maker? I didn't think you were. Was I wrong?

Forum List

Back