Give a Democrat a Clock, bring one to Democrat Rally, take one aboard a plane

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Clock.jpg

Send a clock to your favorite Democrat politician

How soon before some entrepreneur mass produces these clocks so we can send them as a gift to our favorite Democrat?

I am shocked over the reaction of this. and here Obama is inviting him to white house? Seriously? CAIR held a prayer vigil for the kid. they've expelled kids for making a sandwich into the shape of a gun

people need to wake up

Clock.jpg

How soon before some entrepreneur mass produces these clocks so we can send them as a gift to our favorite Democrat?
Your point, ignoramus?

Actually he makes a great point and I applaud him for thinking of it.
Libs are outraged the kid got suspended from school. Take the same object in a briefcase and try to get on a plane and see what happens.

I am shocked over the reaction of this. and here Obama is inviting him to white house? Seriously? CAIR held a prayer vigil for the kid. they've expelled kids for making a sandwich into the shape of a gun

people need to wake up

To what?

Know what helps wake people up?
A clock.

I am shocked over the reaction of this.

I'd like to say I'm shocked over the reaction of all of you, but I'm not. I've come to expect it. Conservatives live in a constant state of fear and stupidity while worshiping their police state they've created to make them feel safe from brown people with towels on their heads.

Clock.jpg

And people will be arrested. It would be the same as yelling "hijack" in an airport or "fire" in a theater.

The student who took his clock to school is clearly intelligent and his parents had to know that the school's strict zero tolerance policy would never allow it.

When another Muslim student brings in a weird looking invention, will it be ignored for fear of the president speaking out?

I am shocked over the reaction of this.

I'd like to say I'm shocked over the reaction of all of you, but I'm not. I've come to expect it. Conservatives live in a constant state of fear and stupidity while worshiping their police state they've created to make them feel safe from brown people with towels on their heads.
What's stupid is liberals freaking out over Pop Tarts and toy guns. You guys loved the insane zero tolerance till it snagged one of your protected class people.

people need to wake up
Who expelled a kid for making a sandwich into the shape of a gun? :link:

This us pretty close:

Student Suspended For Pop-Tart Gun, Josh Welch, Files Appeal With Maryland County School System

An attorney for an Anne Arundel County 7-year-old suspended from school for nibbling a breakfast pastry into the shape of a pistol is seeking to have the student's record expunged, and said he plans to appeal to Maryland's highest court if necessary.

Sweet Justice: Student Suspended For Pop-Tart Gun Lawyers Up

people need to wake up

This us pretty close:

Student Suspended For Pop-Tart Gun, Josh Welch, Files Appeal With Maryland County School System

An attorney for an Anne Arundel County 7-year-old suspended from school for nibbling a breakfast pastry into the shape of a pistol is seeking to have the student's record expunged, and said he plans to appeal to Maryland's highest court if necessary.

#1..a suspension is NOT an expulsion....an expulsion is worse, much worse.
#2..a pop tart is NOT a sandwich

and #3. are you guys supporting this kid? "Pop Tart" suspension should be upheld, school official says - CBS News and then wonder why kids don't learn in school? The parents are enablers, not teaching their son how to behave and want to make it the school's fault over a pop tart gun.

people need to wake up

This us pretty close:

#1..a suspension is NOT an expulsion....an expulsion is worse, much worse.
#2..a pop tart is NOT a sandwich

and #3. are you guys supporting this kid? "Pop Tart" suspension should be upheld, school official says - CBS News and then wonder why kids don't learn in school? The parents are enablers, not teaching their son how to behave and want to make it the school's fault over a pop tart gun.

Lol !
I didn't say it was a sandwich, or whether the kid was expelled or suspended, but if you dont see the absurdity in penalizing a fucking 7 year old for "nibbling" a pop tart into the shape of a gun, then you miss the whole point.

Liberals are whining because the clock didn't look exactly like a real bomb.

Let's look at the things that got other white kids suspended and see how close they were to the real thing.

Pop Tart "gun"

Boy-Hurt-By-Pop-Tart-Gun-Insanity.jpg

Hello Kitty Bubble "gun"

hello-kittyv2-e1359472114190.jpg

Real gun

th

Some asshole here said that anyone who knows about bombs would know that the kid's clock wasn't anything like the real thing. It was shaped like a suitcase bomb. It had wires and a digital readout like suitcase bombs, but no, it didn't look like a real one to any expert. But it was shaped just like one, more so that the other things that got plenty of white kids suspended.

Intent means nothing to the zero tolerance (zero common sense) policy, but it states that kids cannot bring anything that even remotely (by the wildest stretch of imagination) looks like any kind of weapon. Remember that other white kid who was suspended for playing with a paper clip and the teacher claimed he could have used it as a weapon to poke someone's eye out? He wasn't even pretending it was a gun or anything, just mindlessly toying with a paper clip.

So, intent doesn't matter. It's about scaring those ultra liberal teachers with innate objects that lunatics envision as actual weapons.

We can't suspend students for this shit and only let a Muslim off the hook. There haven't been any objections by the left for the zero tolerance until now. And, after all those white kids were given insane punishments over nothing, you guys have the nerve to claim this time that it's all about discriminating against Muslims. You are so completely full of shit. You want Muslims, and probably blacks and Hispanics, held to completely different standards. It's not about equal treatment, it's about favoritism. It's all those other students who were treated unfairly by the Obama administration and the left because not a damn one of you went to bat for them.

And yet because the latest "victim" happens to be a Muslim, the left is crying fowl over the zero tolerance policy. Idiots, all of them. They had no problem when it was just white kids breaking the strict policy. Now that a protected Muslim got caught up in the zero tolerance web, they are having a fucking fit.

Last edited:
One, we need to defend the homeland.

Two, we need to realize that nationalism, nativism, and xenophobia conflicts the issue.

Forum List

Back