Giuliani’s daughter voting for Biden

denmark

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2018
“I have a difficult confession—something I usually save for at least the second date. My father is Rudy Giuliani. We are multiverses apart, politically and otherwise.

I saw firsthand the kind of cruel, selfish politics that Donald Trump has now inflicted on our country. It made me want to run as far away from them as possible. But trust me when I tell you: Running away does not solve the problem. We have to stand and fight. The only way to end this nightmare is to vote. There is hope on the horizon, but we’ll only grasp it if we elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

“I have a difficult confession—something I usually save for at least the second date. My father is Rudy Giuliani. We are multiverses apart, politically and otherwise.

I saw firsthand the kind of cruel, selfish politics that Donald Trump has now inflicted on our country. It made me want to run as far away from them as possible. But trust me when I tell you: Running away does not solve the problem. We have to stand and fight. The only way to end this nightmare is to vote. There is hope on the horizon, but we’ll only grasp it if we elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

So, she probably hates her dad, and yet wants to use his name to further her own political views.

That's what we in NYC call chutzpah.

ok so i should now vote for joe?...

AddedFuck.jpg

So, she probably hates her dad, and yet wants to use his name to further her own political views.

She has a voice of her own. Not yours and your opinion.

I find it cute that she has to name drop her father to gain relevance.

Wow. This girl must be auditioning for a job at CNN-MSNBC. She has all the illogical talking points memorized. She's one of those people that made Carville become a Democrat, you know, the ones who will believe anything. But if the girl grew up affluent in NYC, she really didn't have a good chance of breaking away from the nearly universal liberal nincompoopery that infests her peers. I guess the bottom line is , in spite of the fact that this girl fashions herself intelligent, she turned out to be a shallow ignoramus. Vote straight Republican.

Her voice is only heard because of who she is in relation to what she is saying, not what she had done on her own.

Your response invalidates nothing of what I stated.

Her voice is only heard because of who she is in relation to what she is saying, not what she had done on her own.

Your response invalidates nothing of what I stated.
Now you make shit up. She has an opinion of her Father that you don't like. Typical of someone who can't take it.

And her thoughts and opinions matter to me how?
Her father is Trump’s bulldog lawyer (who will be another Cohen?), and did you know Rudy is a real opportunist & not politically conservative regarding “family values”?

He married 3 times with infidelities (like Trump), supports abortion, immigration, gun control and gay rights. Talk about the lack of integrity in the Trump campaign!

And her thoughts and opinions matter to me how?
Her father is Trump’s bulldog lawyer (who will be another Cohen?), and did you know Rudy is a real opportunist & not politically conservative regarding “family values”?

He married 3 times with infidelities (like Trump), supports abortion, immigration, gun control and gay rights. Talk about the lack of integrity in the Trump campaign!
And yet her opinion and thoughts matter to me how? Does she possess some vaunted IQ that out does everyone else? Do her morals stand higher then anyone else’s? Are we forced to follow her example and vote her way? Will everyone that doesn’t be rounded up?

Wow. This girl must be auditioning for a job at CNN-MSNBC. She has all the illogical talking points memorized. She's one of those people that made Carville become a Democrat, you know, the ones who will believe anything. But if the girl grew up affluent in NYC, she really didn't have a good chance of breaking away from the nearly universal liberal nincompoopery that infests her peers. I guess the bottom line is , in spite of the fact that this girl fashions herself intelligent, she turned out to be a shallow ignoramus. Vote straight Republican.
Are you her brother Andrew, the Republican who works for Trump as a “Public Liaison Assistant”?

It goes to show that siblings have minds of their own, and the daughter appears to be the more intelligent one in this case. Her article was very well written. If you have any problems with it, why don’t you give us some specifics?

She sounds like an attention whore who is virtue signaling. Why would anyone care what her opinion is?

Are you her brother Andrew, the Republican who works for Trump as a “Public Liaison Assistant”?

It goes to show that siblings have minds of their own, and the daughter appears to be the more intelligent one in this case. Her article was very well written. If you have any problems with it, why don’t you give us some specifics?
Anyone voting for biden is a complete fool.

Forum List

Back