Giuliani’s daughter voting for Biden

“I have a difficult confession—something I usually save for at least the second date. My father is Rudy Giuliani. We are multiverses apart, politically and otherwise.

I saw firsthand the kind of cruel, selfish politics that Donald Trump has now inflicted on our country. It made me want to run as far away from them as possible. But trust me when I tell you: Running away does not solve the problem. We have to stand and fight. The only way to end this nightmare is to vote. There is hope on the horizon, but we’ll only grasp it if we elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

She sounds like an attention whore who is virtue signaling. Why would anyone care what her opinion is?
She sounds like someone who has a mind of her own, even though it’s different from her powerful father. She had some good points:

“If being the daughter of a polarizing mayor who became the president’s personal bulldog has taught me anything, it is that corruption starts with “yes-men” and women, the cronies who create an echo chamber of lies and subservience to maintain their proximity to power. We’ve seen this ad nauseam with Trump and his cadre of high-level sycophants (the ones who weren’t convicted, anyway).

What inspires me most about Vice President Biden is that he is not afraid to surround himself with people who disagree with him. Choosing Senator Harris, who challenged him in the primary, speaks volumes about what an inclusive president he will be.”

“I have a difficult confession—something I usually save for at least the second date. My father is Rudy Giuliani. We are multiverses apart, politically and otherwise.

I saw firsthand the kind of cruel, selfish politics that Donald Trump has now inflicted on our country. It made me want to run as far away from them as possible. But trust me when I tell you: Running away does not solve the problem. We have to stand and fight. The only way to end this nightmare is to vote. There is hope on the horizon, but we’ll only grasp it if we elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Sounds like she is po'd that her daddy wasn't as corrupt as Hunter's daddy which would have made her alot of money. Oh -well..........sometimes offspring are just trash.

Sounds like she is po'd that her daddy wasn't as corrupt as Hunter's daddy which would have made her alot of money. Oh -well..........sometimes offspring are just trash.
Think again. Her brother and Rudy’s son got a nice job working for Trump ... doing what?

She sounds like an attention whore who is virtue signaling. Why would anyone care what her opinion is?
She sounds like someone who has a mind of her own, even though it’s different from her powerful father. She had some good points:

“If being the daughter of a polarizing mayor who became the president’s personal bulldog has taught me anything, it is that corruption starts with “yes-men” and women, the cronies who create an echo chamber of lies and subservience to maintain their proximity to power. We’ve seen this ad nauseam with Trump and his cadre of high-level sycophants (the ones who weren’t convicted, anyway).

What inspires me most about Vice President Biden is that he is not afraid to surround himself with people who disagree with him. Choosing Senator Harris, who challenged him in the primary, speaks volumes about what an inclusive president he will be.”
That made no sense. I never claimed she didn’t have a mind of her own. She clearly is nothing like her father.

It’s laughable to suggest President Trump only surrounds himself with yes men. He’s always had people of differing opinions, and he has fired a lot of people.

Biden would only surround himself with yes men, because that is what every Democrat does. Show us one example where Joe Biden went against the Democratic Party and actually set policy for his party and made them change their position. Let’s hear it.

President Trump on the other hand has been leading the Republican Party by setting his OWN new policies, like no more stupid foreign regime change wars. Like enacting tariffs on China to bring jobs back to the states. All things no Republican has done.

Think again. Her brother and Rudy’s son got a nice job working for Trump ... doing what?
Whatever Trump tells them to do.

That made no sense. I never claimed she didn’t have a mind of her own. She clearly is nothing like her father.

It’s laughable to suggest President Trump only surrounds himself with yes men. He’s always had people of differing opinions, and he has fired a lot of people.

Biden would only surround himself with yes men, because that is what every Democrat does. Show us one example where Joe Biden went against the Democratic Party and actually set policy for his party and made them change their position. Let’s hear it.

President Trump on the other hand has been leading the Republican Party by setting his OWN new policies, like no more stupid foreign regime change wars. Like enacting tariffs on China to bring jobs back to the states. All things no Republican has done.
Republican Party? It’s the Trump Party supported by those who lost their integrity.

What exactly does Andrew do, and how much is he paid by Trump because Giuliani works for him?
Ivanka is not a sign of nepotism too?

Republican Party? It’s the Trump Party supported by those who lost their integrity.

:itsok: There, there...

What exactly does Andrew do, and how much is he paid by Trump because Giuliani works for him?
Ivanka is not a sign of nepotism too?
You shit stains actually think asking unanswerable bullshit like this means something? Lmao.

Well I must say she sure is full of shit.

Guess she didn't like UE the lowest it had been in 50 years or jobs all across the Country. And she certainly didn't like a great economy.

She also likes higher taxes and green shit that will bankrupt the country.

Not to bright.

This poor woman has had to put up with this guy all her life. I remember when he got kicked out of Gracie Mansion. His wife lived there and he was an adulterer bringing his mistress there and he eventually was banned from the premises.

failure as a father and a husband - everyone already knew this.

Guess she didn't like UE the lowest it had been in 50 years or jobs all across the Country. And she certainly didn't like a great economy.

Not to bright.
Who is “Not to bright”? :)

Not to bright.
Who is “Not to bright”? :)

You need to ask??

So, she probably hates her dad, and yet wants to use his name to further her own political views.

That's what we in NYC call chutzpah.
Or, you could call it Brilliant!

Along with a majority of Americans in every swing state, we should all hope.

So, she probably hates her dad, and yet wants to use his name to further her own political views.

She has a voice of her own. Not yours and your opinion.

Her voice is only heard because of who she is in relation to what she is saying, not what she had done on her own.

Your response invalidates nothing of what I stated.
Now you make shit up. She has an opinion of her Father that you don't like. Typical of someone who can't take it.

The only reason CNN cares about her opinion is 1) She's Giuliani's daughter, and 2) it's against her father's.

That is the cold hard truth, deal with it snowflake.

Or, you could call it Brilliant!

No, she's a coat-tail wannabe, the only reason CNN cares is it makes Giuliani "look bad", and therefore by proxy Trump.

She has a voice of her own. Not yours and your opinion.

Her voice is only heard because of who she is in relation to what she is saying, not what she had done on her own.

Your response invalidates nothing of what I stated.
Now you make shit up. She has an opinion of her Father that you don't like. Typical of someone who can't take it.

The only reason CNN cares about her opinion is 1) She's Giuliani's daughter, and 2) it's against her father's.

That is the cold hard truth, deal with it snowflake.
I agree with your #1 reason why the media (Vanity Affair in this case) cares about her opinion — she’s got a famous dad.
I disagree with your #2.
The press is still interested in what Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka, etc have to say about their dad, even though they support him no matter how stupid his actions are.

Forum List

Back