giuliani & Ukraine Associate Spying On Yovanovitch

Documents show that Giuliani & his friends spying on Marie Yovanovitch in Ukraine. Since giuliani was there as trump's lawyer working for trump, he was spying on her for trump. In his campaign to get her fired. She left Ukraine because she was told she had to leave immediately for personal security reasons.

This is bad. These documents show so such nefarious actions by giuliani and trump. We have a president who spies on people only so they can pull off their corrupt schemes.

They even knew if her computer was turned on or not. They comment about how you can buy "anything" in Ukraine and talk about people willing to help if you/we like the price.

This is an American citizen with our own government spying on her and possibly allowing something to happen to her.

This is disgusting. People need to be held accountable for this.

Explosive new documents involving Rudy Giuliani and a Ukrainian associate show the shocking extent of Trump's pressure campaign

lolololol, if this were true, it would have come out in the house hearings.

And if it is true, we dont give a fuck about trump spying on people after the shot your side did to him, go fuck yourself
It is true, and it just came out. No one knew during the house hearings.

Yeah because he wrote it yesterday.

Dunno, Madcow said it took MONTHS of coaching to get Parnas ready to lie on TV...
That's a lie.

Nope;

The mob boss and his goons, need to be evicted from his ever growing swamp....

If Obama had done this, he would have been impeached, then hung.

What do you mean IF Obama done this? Obama had every ambassador fired before he even walked into the White House. The spying that took place on team Trump happened under his administration and his party. He even spied on media reporters. Schiff Face obtained phone records of fellow Congress people and others.

Why not just let the voters decide?
Because he's already cheated in the upcoming election. Cheaters are disqualified, and removed from the contest, under any normal circumstance??
How did he cheat? If he did cheat as you say the voters would know that and not vote for him?

The better question is, how many Republicans that won didn't cheat according to the left? They want to flood the country with all these illegals, even have motor voting in their states, and they're complaining about Republicans cheating? They fought Voter-ID every step of the way.

I see people have viewed this. It's interesting how many threads were created about the lie of trump being spied on. Yet no one cares about spying on our ambassador, waging a smear campaign against her resulting in her having to immediately leave the nation because of personal security concerns.

Wow.

Hey stupid;

READ: DOJ Inspector General's Report On The Russia Investigation

Trump was spied on, that is established and confirmed fact.
:cuckoo:

Well that’s objectively not true. Trump released records to FOIA requests before he released them to Congress.

Trump is lying his ass off. Again.

Of course he is. I keep forgetting that Democrats have mind reading abilities. After all, that's what their impeachment is based on.

No. It’s been proven in court. Trump didn’t even try to comply with the requests. He ordered all requests to be ignored. We find out some of the information via FOIA requests because it’s obviously not confidential. He is probably lying.

Thanks for reminding me that it’s only okay when you want to read minds.

We on the right don't read minds. We listen to people directly involved. You read minds because in spite of what they say, they are liars with no evidence to prove it, and make up whatever you believe they are thinking.

So the FOIA already combed Trump's interview with Laura? That's pretty quick.

You seem perfectly happy reading Biden’s mind.

I don’t understand what you mean about FOIA combing Trump’s interview.

How am I reading Biden's mind? He told Poroshenko to fire Shokin, and he did. That's not reading anybody's mind.
And there was nothing wrong with firing a corrupt prosecutor.

Of course he is. I keep forgetting that Democrats have mind reading abilities. After all, that's what their impeachment is based on.

No. It’s been proven in court. Trump didn’t even try to comply with the requests. He ordered all requests to be ignored. We find out some of the information via FOIA requests because it’s obviously not confidential. He is probably lying.

We on the right don't read minds. We listen to people directly involved. You read minds because in spite of what they say, they are liars with no evidence to prove it, and make up whatever you believe they are thinking.

How am I reading Biden's mind? He told Poroshenko to fire Shokin, and he did. That's not reading anybody's mind.

Yeah, he was investigating Joe's MULE, the fucker. How DARE he interfere with the embezzlement and kickbacks?

So Joe sez, I got a BILLION DOLLARS, but you ain't gittin it till you start kicking some back - I'm Quid Pro Joe Biden, and I approve of this message.....

Yeah, he was investigating Joe's MULE, the fucker. How DARE he interfere with the embezzlement and kickbacks?

So Joe sez, I got a BILLION DOLLARS, but you ain't gittin it till you start kicking some back - I'm Quid Pro Joe Biden, and I approve of this message.....
You're nuts, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Same old lies from the same old hate bot....

LOL

There was nothing wrong with that, Fruitcake. Shokin wasn't actively investigating Burisma.

:dance:

LOL

There was nothing wrong with that, Fruitcake. Shokin wasn't actively investigating Burisma.

Yeah, what's a little blackmail and extortion?

Fucking clown.

LOL

Fucking clown.

LOL

Repeat after me, Fruitcake. Shokin wasn't actively investigating Burisma.

[...]

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

[...]

Shokin took no action to pursue cases against Zlochevsky throughout 2015, said Kasko, who was Shokin’s deputy overseeing international cooperation and helping in asset-recovery investigations. Kasko said he had urged Shokin to pursue the investigations.

LOL

Fucking clown.

LOL

[...]

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

[...]

Shokin took no action to pursue cases against Zlochevsky throughout 2015, said Kasko, who was Shokin’s deputy overseeing international cooperation and helping in asset-recovery investigations. Kasko said he had urged Shokin to pursue the investigations.

{
He insists that, in spring 2016, he strong-armed Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor solely because Biden believed that official was corrupt and inept, not because the Ukrainian was investigating a natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, that hired Biden's son, Hunter, into a lucrative job.

There’s just one problem.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

For instance, Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced.}

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Fucking clown.

LOL

Fucking clown.

LOL

[...]

[...]

{
He insists that, in spring 2016, he strong-armed Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor solely because Biden believed that official was corrupt and inept, not because the Ukrainian was investigating a natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, that hired Biden's son, Hunter, into a lucrative job.

There’s just one problem.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

For instance, Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced.}

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Fucking clown.

LOLOL

Fruitcake -- you're literally quoting an opinion piece.

face-palm-gif.278959

I see people have viewed this. It's interesting how many threads were created about the lie of trump being spied on. Yet no one cares about spying on our ambassador, waging a smear campaign against her resulting in her having to immediately leave the nation because of personal security concerns.

Wow.

Because she is part of the swamp? Ukraine's leadership (after the coup d'etat funded by Soros and IMF and E.U interests in 2014) put in an E.U friendly puppet and they played a huge part in the smear campaign against Trump before the election. You are rather naive, no?

Lev Parnas is denigrated as unreliable because like so many Trump associates he is an accused criminal.
It might be wise to remember that the crime he is accused of is funneling Russian oligarch money to the REPUBLICAN PARTY. In fact some of that money was used to get Ambassador Yvonovich removed from Ukraine in order to facilitate the scheme Trump and Rudy was trying to pull off

Forum List

Back