giuliani & Ukraine Associate Spying On Yovanovitch

What failed in your conspiracy theory is that Trump didn't need any excuse to fire an Ambassador. Just ask DumBama. He ordered all Ambassadors fired before he entered the White House, and they were. His reason? He wanted all of his own people in there, which as the executive, he had every right to do.

You see, the problem with the arguments of the left is that everything they accused Trump of doing, they already did. Biden issued a quid pro quo to have Shokin fired. DumBama refused to release records subpoenaed by the US Congress. Ears had every single Ambassador fired before he took office. Hillary colluded with the Russians to dig up dirt on Trump to interfere with the election. Your side demanded that McConnell recuse himself from the Senate hearing because he discussed the possible trial with White House lawyers, but had no problem with Bill Clinton meeting with Lynch for a private discussion about his wife, and she didn't even consider recusing herself.
You are correct, trump doesn't need an excuse..............so why go to all the subterfuge? Again, the question is asked, what was/is trump hiding?

It's likely he's not hiding anything. You should've caught the Laura Ingraham interview with him.
I’m sure Ingraham really gave him hard hitting questions.

Actually there was a little tiff there, and somebody even started a topic on it in USMB. In any case, the President said there are too many confidential matters to be discussed in the open. It isn't possible to release what they want, and certainly not possible to comply with their demand to testify.
Well that’s objectively not true. Trump released records to FOIA requests before he released them to Congress.

Trump is lying his ass off. Again.

Of course he is. I keep forgetting that Democrats have mind reading abilities. After all, that's what their impeachment is based on.

You are correct, trump doesn't need an excuse..............so why go to all the subterfuge? Again, the question is asked, what was/is trump hiding?

It's likely he's not hiding anything. You should've caught the Laura Ingraham interview with him.

Actually there was a little tiff there, and somebody even started a topic on it in USMB. In any case, the President said there are too many confidential matters to be discussed in the open. It isn't possible to release what they want, and certainly not possible to comply with their demand to testify.
Well that’s objectively not true. Trump released records to FOIA requests before he released them to Congress.

Of course he is. I keep forgetting that Democrats have mind reading abilities. After all, that's what their impeachment is based on.

No. It’s been proven in court. Trump didn’t even try to comply with the requests. He ordered all requests to be ignored. We find out some of the information via FOIA requests because it’s obviously not confidential. He is probably lying.

Thanks for reminding me that it’s only okay when you want to read minds.

No. It’s been proven in court. Trump didn’t even try to comply with the requests. He ordered all requests to be ignored. We find out some of the information via FOIA requests because it’s obviously not confidential. He is probably lying.

We on the right don't read minds. We listen to people directly involved. You read minds because in spite of what they say, they are liars with no evidence to prove it, and make up whatever you believe they are thinking.

So the FOIA already combed Trump's interview with Laura? That's pretty quick.

News flash.

Ambassadors work for POTUS. POTUS has a need to know it if an Ambassador has gone rogue and instituting his/her/it's own foreign policy.

Does that clear it up for you?

Next fake scandal to distract from your impeachment disaster?
Then replace her, don't threaten her. Geesh! CRC trumpanzees are lost souls.
Heaven forbid if a president replaces a holdover from a previous administration that is intentionally undermining his foreign policy.

How dare he!!!!
She wasn’t undermining his foreign policy. She was pissing off corrupt Ukrainian prosecutors who wanted her fired.
She tried to dictate to them who they could and couldn't prosecute.
She gave them a list of names that were untouchable....including Hunter Biden.
The only person alleging that is Yuri Lutsenko. He is the prosecutor tossed to the curb by Zelinsky’a reform party and is currently under investigation for corruption by his replacement. He’s offered no evidence of his allegation. Yovanovich has denied his allegation under oath.
Bullshit.
Trump fired Yovanovich because she produced an untouchable list....and because she refused to adhere to Trump's foreign policy directives.
She was brought back stateside and given a job that she couldn't use to cause the current administration any more trouble. She's considered a life-long government employee....and refused to get with the program.
Now tell me the president can't fire the bitch.

We on the right don't read minds. We listen to people directly involved. You read minds because in spite of what they say, they are liars with no evidence to prove it, and make up whatever you believe they are thinking.

You seem perfectly happy reading Biden’s mind.

I don’t understand what you mean about FOIA combing Trump’s interview.

Then replace her, don't threaten her. Geesh! CRC trumpanzees are lost souls.
Heaven forbid if a president replaces a holdover from a previous administration that is intentionally undermining his foreign policy.

How dare he!!!!
She wasn’t undermining his foreign policy. She was pissing off corrupt Ukrainian prosecutors who wanted her fired.
The only person alleging that is Yuri Lutsenko. He is the prosecutor tossed to the curb by Zelinsky’a reform party and is currently under investigation for corruption by his replacement. He’s offered no evidence of his allegation. Yovanovich has denied his allegation under oath.
Bullshit.
Trump fired Yovanovich because she produced an untouchable list....and because she refused to adhere to Trump's foreign policy directives.
She was brought back stateside and given a job that she couldn't use to cause the current administration any more trouble. She's considered a life-long government employee....and refused to get with the program.

You believe Yovanovich cares about Hunter Biden? Why? Lutsenko is the corrupt one here. He was pushing lies about Yovanovich to get her fired since she was opposing his corrupt practices.

You are repeating those lies now.

It’s sad how easy Trump is to manipulate.

How am I reading Biden's mind? He told Poroshenko to fire Shokin, and he did. That's not reading anybody's mind.

How dare he!!!!
Bullshit.

You believe Yovanovich cares about Hunter Biden? Why? Lutsenko is the corrupt one here. He was pushing lies about Yovanovich to get her fired since she was opposing his corrupt practices.

You're as dumb as a fucking rock.
Yovanovich works for Democrats.
Biden was their golden candidate...until his Dementia started kicking in.
Anything that effects him is a priority.
Christ....they used Biden as an excuse to impeach Trump for fuck's sake.
Are you really this stupid? If Biden and his son go down...who's next? Obama....Hillary?
They claim Trump is conducting a coverup....but the impeachment IS a coverup!!!

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Are you really this stupid? If Biden and his son go down...who's next? Obama....Hillary?

Yovanovich works for the government. She works for whoever is in charge from Reagan through Trump. You can believe her or you can believe the crooked prosecutor under investigation in Ukraine whom she opposed. Which one you going to stick with?

How am I reading Biden's mind? He told Poroshenko to fire Shokin, and he did. That's not reading anybody's mind.

Good point. You’re relying on hearsay. Second hand information.

Bullshit.

Yovanovich works for the government. She works for whoever is in charge from Reagan through Trump. You can believe her or you can believe the crooked prosecutor under investigation in Ukraine whom she opposed. Which one you going to stick with?
You are so naive. If you honestly feel that a person that works in government all of the sudden switches parties and takes on the ideology of the incoming administration...then you have the brain of a kindergartner. And taking into account my own personal exposure to liberals....I've discovered that they cannot be trusted. Many of them live in a fantasy world....and they will lie to us and lie to themselves to keep living in that fantasy world. The psychosis magnifies when massive amounts of cash in their bank account is involved.

Yovanovich was the spearhead of an illegal money laundering scheme....so she has plenty of incentive to want to protect those who gave her that job.

Bullshit.

You are so naive. If you honestly feel that a person that works in government all of the sudden switches parties and takes on the ideology of the incoming administration...then you have the brain of a kindergartner. And taking into account my own personal exposure to liberals....I've discovered that they cannot be trusted. Many of them live in a fantasy world....and they will lie to us and lie to themselves to keep living in that fantasy world. The psychosis magnifies when massive amounts of cash in their bank account is involved.

Yovanovich was the spearhead of an illegal money laundering scheme....so she has plenty of incentive to want to protect those who gave her that job.

Yovanovich was interested in promoting a less corrupt Ukrainian state which was free of Russian influence and closer to US interests. Exactly what about her ideology conflicted with Trump's?

You're listening only to the lies you want to hear and blocking everything else out. Why do you believe Yuri Lutsenko? Do you know anything about him or what he's done in Ukraine? No, of course not. You only know that Trump fired Yovanovich and therefore you must defend it. Exercise some independent critical thinking for once.

Bullshit.

Yovanovich was interested in promoting a less corrupt Ukrainian state which was free of Russian influence and closer to US interests. Exactly what about her ideology conflicted with Trump's?

You're listening only to the lies you want to hear and blocking everything else out. Why do you believe Yuri Lutsenko? Do you know anything about him or what he's done in Ukraine? No, of course not. You only know that Trump fired Yovanovich and therefore you must defend it. Exercise some independent critical thinking for once.
Apparently I'm much more informed than you are.
Again....you are too naive and too plug-headed to understand the situation.
FYI, being a Democrat doesn't automatically raise your I.Q.
It just makes you more closed-minded.

I've spent 40 years working in government either on active-duty or as a civilian....and I know that when a opinionated human-being takes a job working for the federal government....they don't check their politics at the door. This goes double for a liberal.

I've spent 40 years working in government either on active-duty or as a civilian....and I know that when a opinionated human-being takes a job working for the federal government....they don't check their politics at the door. This goes double for a liberal.

You don't sound that well informed. Sounds like you're just prejudiced. I'll ask again, what was the conflict between Yovanovich's priorities and Trump's?

You don't sound that well informed. Sounds like you're just prejudiced. I'll ask again, what was the conflict between Yovanovich's priorities and Trump's?
I've already spelled them out.
Do you want a spread sheet with every detail laid out in great detail?
How bout looking it up yourself. Mkay?
Key words "Franklin Templeton Investments and Yovanovitch."

Google can't be trusted so try using Bing

You haven't spelled out anything other than an unhinged rant.

No....the problem is you won't accept anything I say....so I suggest you get off of your lazy butt and look it up for yourself.

No....the problem is you won't accept anything I say....so I suggest you get off of your lazy butt and look it up for yourself.

I can’t do a web search that tells me your opinion. I’ve been listening to you, but so far you haven’t said much. You don’t sound like you have any idea what you’re talking about and are mad that you’re being called out in it.

The mob boss and his goons, need to be evicted from his ever growing swamp....

If Obama had done this, he would have been impeached, then hung.

Forum List

Back