Giuliani subject of search warrant

Offering counsel is not the same as making up nonsense such as a new psychiatric diagnosis; I have asked a multitude of lawyers and they have admitted I am correct.
You have absolute immunity from defamation for statements made during judicial proceedings.
Which has what to do with the fact that lawyers, rather than simply providing counsel, constantly make up phony medical diagnoses, quickly approved by the psychiatric community, to win their cases?
If you have an issue with my post, I would appreciate if you would try and defend the bullshit posted by your fellow ProgBot FFI rather than try and sideline me.

Offering counsel is not the same as making up nonsense such as a new psychiatric diagnosis; I have asked a multitude of lawyers and they have admitted I am correct.
You have absolute immunity from defamation for statements made during judicial proceedings.
Which has what to do with the fact that lawyers, rather than simply providing counsel, constantly make up phony medical diagnoses, quickly approved by the psychiatric community, to win their cases?
If you have an issue with my post, I would appreciate if you would try and defend the bullshit posted by your fellow ProgBot FFI rather than try and sideline me.
Yes. I have a problem with your post. There is no criminality in providing a defense. If a diagnosis is made by a medical professional, then it isn’t made up. The reliability of that diagnosis is determined by the jury.

The judicial system depends on the ability to defend themselves. Without it, all criminal prosecutions are harmed.

We want to know too!

Sebastian Gorka DrG
@SebGorka

2h

- How come nobody’s raided this whoring crack-addict’s home?-

1619921760318.png

Yes. I have a problem with your post. There is no criminality in providing a defense. If a diagnosis is made by a medical professional, then it isn’t made up. The reliability of that diagnosis is determined by the jury.

The judicial system depends on the ability to defend themselves. Without it, all criminal prosecutions are harmed.
There are people other than yourself who have a problem with creating medically based reasons for every crime and every crime becoming as acceptable as breakfast.
Our society has become a garbage dump thanks to Progressives.
I would presume that as an MD or retired MD that you live far enough away from a slum.
Try defunding your local police force.

There are people other than yourself who have a problem with creating medically based reasons for every crime and every crime becoming as acceptable as breakfast.
I would presume that as an MD or retired MD that you live far enough away from a slum.
What you have a problem with isn’t relevant to criminality of the matter.

Criminals in our justice system rarely have medical diagnoses “made up”. In fact a lot of the time they don’t get anything resembling an actual legal defense, let alone getting medical experts paid enough money to fabricate claims.

Our society is fine. Violent crime isn’t nearly as bad as it was some decades ago, but you wouldn’t know that by watching TV which sensationalizes everything.

What you have a problem with isn’t relevant to criminality of the matter.

Criminals in our justice system rarely have medical diagnoses “made up”. In fact a lot of the time they don’t get anything resembling an actual legal defense, let alone getting medical experts paid enough money to fabricate claims.

Our society is fine. Violent crime isn’t nearly as bad as it was some decades ago, but you wouldn’t know that by watching TV which sensationalizes everything.
Criminals in our justice system rarely have medical diagnoses “made up”
You are correct, because as of 2021, every criminal act has been recategorized by Andrew Cuomo in his 2020 Criminal Reform, and crime has been redefined to no longer exists.

I assure that in our new days of BLM, no Alpha Blacks will ever be arrested anymore; they will resist until they are shot dead.
The issue is that most of the Brothers and Sistas here have already admitted they will never allow a White Cop to tell them what to do.

You are correct, because as of 2021, every criminal act has been recategorized by Andrew Cuomo in his 2020 Criminal Reform, and crime has been redefined to no longer exists.

I assure that in our new days of BLM, no Alpha Blacks will ever be arrested anymore; they will resist until they are shot dead.
The issue is that most of the Brothers and Sistas here have already admitted they will never allow a White Cop to tell them what to do.
This post is completely disconnected from reality.

This post is completely disconnected from reality.
You just posted that you have never read any posts from the Alpha Blacks here; that shows a lack of respect.

When and where did I say it?
Dumbfuck... you see that little arrow inside the circle just to the right of your name in that quote I posted? That's called a "link" and you can click/tap on it. If you do that, it will take you to the post where you said it and get this ... it will even show you the date you said it.

Those people in that photo aren't entering our country.
Where do you think they were going?

of course they were trying to enter the US

Oh Look...The Lying Liar Lies Again. Do you have proof of that or you just lying.......again.
Even worse for that rightard .... he posted that photo and portrayed it as though it was evidence that Biden "screwed up our southern border with mexico," when in reality, that's not even our border. That photo was taken near the Guatemala/Mexico border, not ours, some 1,100 miles away.

face-palm-gif.278959

Last edited:
Dumbfuck... you see that little arrow inside the circle just to the right of your name in that quote I posted? That's called a "link" and you can click/tap on it. If you do that, it will take you to the post where you said it and get this ... it will even show you the date you said it.
You can take that little arrow and stick it up your ass

Nowhere did I say Bush was not a real republican

If you think I did then you post a link

You can take that little arrow and stick it up your ass

Nowhere did I say Bush was not a real republican

If you think I did then you post a link
You called him a RINO. Wtf is a RINO if not a real Republican?

Forum List

Back