Giuliani subject of search warrant

To say you got fooled again is too kind. You are an active participant in lying to yourself out loud.
You are beating a dead horse here

I was mistaken about the particular photo I used and I dont mind admitting it

Wrong

I conceded the mistake as soon as it was pointed out
Liar. Here is you conceding the mistake and then repeating the lie literally one minute later:

Screenshot_20210501-121427.png

Do you even remember how NOT to lie?

I was mistaken about the particular photo I used and I dont mind admitting it
That’s great and all but there’s a larger point about your propensity to believe things which aren’t true.

Not to mention the propensity for the people you put faith in to lie directly to you.

That’s great and all but there’s a larger point about your propensity to believe things which aren’t true.
You mean not believing the lib lies that you believe?

yes we do see the world very differently

You mean not believing the lib lies that you believe?

yes we do see the world very differently
We do. I don’t think something is true because i want it to be true. Quite different.

Working one’s ass off to free a rapist or a cold blooded murderer is criminal.
Wrong again...it's actually a constitutional right. And in this country, they aren't either of those until they are convicted, as far as the law is concerned. I am thinking maybe the Phillippines or Saudi Arabia would be more suited to your fascist, authoritarian tendencies.
Offering counsel is not the same as making up nonsense such as a new psychiatric diagnosis; I have asked a multitude of lawyers and they have admitted I am correct.

Offering counsel is not the same as making up nonsense such as a new psychiatric diagnosis; I have asked a multitude of lawyers and they have admitted I am correct.
You have absolute immunity from defamation for statements made during judicial proceedings.

Forum List

Back