Giuliani pushing Ukraine

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
to investigate trumps political opponents? What scum trump and his people are Republicans deserve them

I don't expect this thread to last long but I just had to let republicans know they are supreme assholes for supporting this pos trump

Ukrainian Nazis are no allies of mine.
So support those invading a foreign country?? Is trump a moron now wanting to bring russia our enemy back into the G 8?
Russia is not our enemy ya tard. The are a geopolitical foe. Not the same thing.
Your only enemy is your lack of education and common sense

So support those invading a foreign country?? Is trump a moron now wanting to bring russia our enemy back into the G 8?
Russia is not our enemy ya tard. The are a geopolitical foe. Not the same thing.
If you don't think Putin wants to see America crumble you haven't a brain in your head

If you don't think Putin wants to see America crumble you haven't a brain in your head
Someones THOUGHTS make them an enemy? That's very fascist of you comrade.

Also, how much were your Tarot cards? Are they accurate?

Last edited:
Isn’t the sniffer Joe Biden tied to Ukraine?

I guess lefties only want Rs investigated.

Forum List

Back