Giuliani: No 'Successful Radical Islamic' US Terror Attacks Before Obama

You didn't watch the video either, did you, Tonto? Giuliani said in the eight years before he took office, obviously referring to after 9/11.

Anyone with half a brain would have known that anyway, but he not only said it but started with that. Redskin not smart
wouldn't matter if he meant after 9/11 or not, he'd still be wrong

Zero content to back that up, your usual fare. So name some
sure.
2002 l.a. airport shooting
2002 beltway sniper
2006 UNC-Chapel hill suv driver
2006 seattle jewish federation shooting

need more?

Gulianni's point exactly, you have a total of 12 deaths, and only one of those within six years of Obama taking over. Compare that to what has happened since. You're not doing very well

And what of the 3000 on 9/11? My god you're dumb for quintupling down with this horredously stupid narrative.
This isn't even the first time. Rudy has said in the past there were no attcks under Bush and Jeb Bush, in the debates, actually said his brother kept us safe. :rolleyes:

sure.
2002 beltway sniper

need more?

Gulianni's point exactly, you have a total of 12 deaths, and only one of those within six years of Obama taking over. Compare that to what has happened since. You're not doing very well
wow. even when presented with clear proof that gulianni was wrong you keep insisting he was right

have you no shame?

Right, I have no shame. The guy who doesn't grasp that Gulianni was referring to 9/11 and who thinks one death proves Giuliani wrong. This is the ridiculous black and white extreme that you leftist morons are. I'm not engaging anymore in your eight year old tantrum
Yes of course, he didn't mean exactly what he said. He and Trump are just deeply misunderstood and misrepresented by the media. :laugh:

most obviously would be the attacks on the wtc and pentagon

OMG, so you're arguing that he can't round. OMG, those were 7 1/2 years before Obama, not eight! What is Rudy talking about?

You make yourself look more stupid than anyone could make you look. Seriously, that's your argument? It was seven and a half years, not eight?

:lmao:

OMG, that is funny
omg, i take someone at their word?

incidentally 9/11/01 is less than 7.5 years from obama's inauguration, meaning rounding would make it 7 years, not 8.

It takes someone truly butt stupid to think that Giuliani wasn't referring to after 9/11

He also referred to Mr. Pence as governor of Ohio. Keep tap dancing as fast as you can, dear.

Watch the video there Pocahontas. He says first thing in the video "eight years" obviously referring to after 9/11
:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Unfortunately Rudy was talking about ISIS
No he wasn't. He was talking about "radical Islamic terrorism", and acting as if lone wolf attacks had not occurred before Obama.

He's a fucking deranged, fearmongering, liar.
Yes, We with 3 digit IQ's understoodl him...this is why a fucking moron like you didn't!
Poor, deranged, Vagisil. Likes to brag about his 3 digit IQ but never tells anyone there's a decimal point after the first digit.
Funny all search engines say isis was formed in 1999 under the duel presidency of the Clintons...care to respond spaz boy?

"All search engines" don't say that at all dope.
what year did isis originate - Google Search

Pooooooooooooorrrrr wittle regressive, tell the class, who appointed you the arbiter of relevance? Your first bold quote wasn't a quote at all, because he didn't say anything close to what you put in quotes, I provided you with an accurate quote and you still insist on making a ass of yourself. Hint, only real idiots put a paraphrase in quotes.
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Anything I put in quotes and attributed to Crazy Donald, he said.

And the part of his quote I highlighted was in response to you questioning where he said it. But again, I'm pointing this out to a conservative idiot who repeatedly demonstrates an utter lack of English comprehension.

Crazy Donald, really? And all this time, I thought we were talking about the OP and Giuliani! ROFLMFAO Run along retard, you're dismissed,
Sorry, my mistake. To correct it, it should have been ....

Anything I put in quotes and attributed to Giuliani, he said.

Now you may run away.

So you correct you BS with more BS, because the first thing you put in bold quotes was not a quote, it was a paraphrase. Like I said I provided you with an accurate quote, as have other posters. Good job regressive!!!!!!!!!
Who knows what you're talking about...? :dunno:

ogibillm: they could have been more precise

but then saying "they all started when clinton and obama got into office" supports the headline

OKTexas: Except he didn't say that did he?

Faun: The hell he didn't...
rudy giuliani said:
"Remember, we didn't start this war. They did. We don't want this war. They do. Under those eight years before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."
I quoted him verbatim.

Ok senile retard, since you seem to have a memory and attention span of a retarded fly, I'll be nice and lay it all out for ya.

In this post I told you I hadn't watched the second video to that point because there was nothing in the OP that suggested it was a link to another video. I also answered your question as to whether the quote was accurate. Anyone with half a brain would have stopped there, but you, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! You have to keep pushing bullshit.

So what in the link suggested it was ANOTHER VIDEO? A video which I must say was more in context than the first. Why didn't the author of the link use that video to begin with, other than to cause the reader to draw a conclusion based on a highly out of context quote? My whole point was to point out how intellectually dishonest the OP and the author at ABC were being and I just love seeing regressives getting their panties in a twist trying to defend the dishonesty by expanding the quote to put things more in context. But the short answer to your question, no. Spin on!

Here g5000 gave you the accurate quote from the second video, you chose to ignore it.

"Under those eight years, before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."

Then you supposedly quote the OP, placing an out of context paraphrase in quotes and attributing it to Giuliani, which was not accurate, it was not what Giuliani said, as demonstrated above. Then you claimed the OP posted a second link, once again not an accurate statement because it was already in the original link. And you didn't even quote that portion correctly because "They" should have been capitalized as demonstrated by g5000.

The OP stated, "according to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected."

He then posts a link containing a video where Giuliani says, "they all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."

Here I gave you the ACCURATE quote again, even put in bold and you continued defending your bullshit, saying you quoted Giuliani verbatim which was just another regressive LIE.

So you're just as intellectually dishonest as the OP. 1. That is an out of context quote the real quote was: "Under the 8 years before Obama came along we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attacks in the United States." Do you see a difference here? 2. The OP didn't then post shit, the link to the second video was contained in the original link, once again you prove facts don't matter to you. Good job regressive!! 3. Also I know exactly what regressive means, you regressives are pushing the US to mimic Sodom and Gomorrah, you can't get more regressive than that. 4. I answered your stupid little question, why do you feel the need to continue to make a ass of yourself?

So there's a little history lesson show exactly how WRONG YOU WERE. So feel free to slink away like all good little regressives, because we all know you fucking idiots will never man up.

He was right
why do you lie?

I lie to sleep. You lie to advance the Democratic party. Not the same thing
you are lying in this thread - you claimed giuliani was right even after it was proven to you that his statement was false.

that makes you a liar.
Not to take up for Kaz, but I really doubt Rudy even knew what he was trying to say other than Obama-Hillary bad.
i don't disagree. and his statements weren't for people that would actually listen to, think about, and fact check them. they were for the kaz's of the world - the type of person that would believe it was true even after being shown it was false.

That is a special kind of stupid to swallow this whopper without even a thought.
9/11 is the date of the attack and immediately calls the statements of the man who was mayor at the time into question.

According to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected. Off the top of my head, I came up with two (2); 1993 world Trade Center bombing and the calamitous Twin towers attack on 9/11/2001 when that IDIOT Giuliani was Mayor of New York! He even ran for president waving his credentials of leadership reminding everyone of his mayoral prowess by repeating 9/11 several hundred times daily!

Here is what he claimed while on the stump for trump:

"“Before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States,” Giuliani said at an event for Donald Trump in Ohio."
Giuliani Claims No Successful 'Radical Islamic' Attacks in US Before Obama

Such are the type of people Trump and his campaign obtain to endorse their "efforts".

He said "for those eight years before Obama." It's right at the beginning of your video which apparently you didn't watch and that means after the two attacks you mentioned. You are truly an idiot and a liar.

Obviously whether he said that or not, he was referring to after 9/11. But he said for the eight years before Obama AT THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO.

You people are stupid I couldn't make up

Look dope, a two term president is in office for 8 years. W was sworn in Jan of '01, Obama Jan of '09. 9/11/01 is within those 8 years he referred to. Just like Trump he is clearly unable to say what he means to say and is reliant on the minions to interpret the possible meaning(s) of his otherwise very clear statements.

Right, it was 7.5 years, not 8 years. I mean OMG, the humanity of it, he should face a firing squad for it.

Obviously he was rounding, nothing is enough for the stick up your ass crowd.

He was mayor of New York on 9/11 you stupid douche. I think he knows that

He said "for those eight years before Obama." It's right at the beginning of your video which apparently you didn't watch and that means after the two attacks you mentioned. You are truly an idiot and a liar.

Obviously whether he said that or not, he was referring to after 9/11. But he said for the eight years before Obama AT THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO.

guess what happened in the eight years before jan. 09?

What?

OMG, so you're arguing that he can't round. OMG, those were 7 1/2 years before Obama, not eight! What is Rudy talking about?

You make yourself look more stupid than anyone could make you look. Seriously, that's your argument? It was seven and a half years, not eight?

OMG, that is funny

Does 9/11/2001 not fit within the 8 year window he spoke of? You are trying to decide that he meant something other than what he clearly said.

Yes, it was 7.5 years, he rounded it to 8 since W had just taken office when it happened. I mean duh

You didn't watch the video either, did you, Tonto? Giuliani said in the eight years before he took office, obviously referring to after 9/11.

Anyone with half a brain would have known that anyway, but he not only said it but started with that. Redskin not smart

sure.
2002 beltway sniper

need more?

And what of the 3000 on 9/11? My god you're dumb for quintupling down with this horredously stupid narrative.

This it was 7.5 years not 8 is a really big thing to you, isn't it? You're just an anal dick. Can you imagine if your latter could reach your former? Imagine the police report when they found the body ...

why do you lie?

you are lying in this thread - you claimed giuliani was right even after it was proven to you that his statement was false.

that makes you a liar.
Not to take up for Kaz, but I really doubt Rudy even knew what he was trying to say other than Obama-Hillary bad.
i don't disagree. and his statements weren't for people that would actually listen to, think about, and fact check them. they were for the kaz's of the world - the type of person that would believe it was true even after being shown it was false.

Disingenuous are hacks like you who don't know that when he said eight years he was referring 9/11 and rounding. But you do know that, you just lie for your Queen

Disingenuous

dis·in·gen·u·ous
ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs/
adjective
  1. not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

Kind of like pretending you heard something different than everyone else and not hearing exactly what was said.

why do you lie?

that makes you a liar.

That is a special kind of stupid to swallow this whopper without even a thought.
9/11 is the date of the attack and immediately calls the statements of the man who was mayor at the time into question.

It takes a special kind of anal to think it's a "special kind of stupid" to round 7.5 years to 8. Even gays call you a flaming fagot, don't they?

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Anything I put in quotes and attributed to Crazy Donald, he said.

And the part of his quote I highlighted was in response to you questioning where he said it. But again, I'm pointing this out to a conservative idiot who repeatedly demonstrates an utter lack of English comprehension.

Crazy Donald, really? And all this time, I thought we were talking about the OP and Giuliani! ROFLMFAO Run along retard, you're dismissed,

Now you may run away.

So you correct you BS with more BS, because the first thing you put in bold quotes was not a quote, it was a paraphrase. Like I said I provided you with an accurate quote, as have other posters. Good job regressive!!!!!!!!!

but then saying "they all started when clinton and obama got into office" supports the headline

rudy giuliani said:
"Remember, we didn't start this war. They did. We don't want this war. They do. Under those eight years before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."
I quoted him verbatim.

Ok senile retard, since you seem to have a memory and attention span of a retarded fly, I'll be nice and lay it all out for ya.

In this post I told you I hadn't watched the second video to that point because there was nothing in the OP that suggested it was a link to another video. I also answered your question as to whether the quote was accurate. Anyone with half a brain would have stopped there, but you, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! You have to keep pushing bullshit.

So what in the link suggested it was ANOTHER VIDEO? A video which I must say was more in context than the first. Why didn't the author of the link use that video to begin with, other than to cause the reader to draw a conclusion based on a highly out of context quote? My whole point was to point out how intellectually dishonest the OP and the author at ABC were being and I just love seeing regressives getting their panties in a twist trying to defend the dishonesty by expanding the quote to put things more in context. But the short answer to your question, no. Spin on!

Here g5000 gave you the accurate quote from the second video, you chose to ignore it.

"Under those eight years, before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."

Then you supposedly quote the OP, placing an out of context paraphrase in quotes and attributing it to Giuliani, which was not accurate, it was not what Giuliani said, as demonstrated above. Then you claimed the OP posted a second link, once again not an accurate statement because it was already in the original link. And you didn't even quote that portion correctly because "They" should have been capitalized as demonstrated by g5000.

The OP stated, "according to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected."

He then posts a link containing a video where Giuliani says, "they all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."

Here I gave you the ACCURATE quote again, even put in bold and you continued defending your bullshit, saying you quoted Giuliani verbatim which was just another regressive LIE.

So you're just as intellectually dishonest as the OP. 1. That is an out of context quote the real quote was: "Under the 8 years before Obama came along we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attacks in the United States." Do you see a difference here? 2. The OP didn't then post shit, the link to the second video was contained in the original link, once again you prove facts don't matter to you. Good job regressive!! 3. Also I know exactly what regressive means, you regressives are pushing the US to mimic Sodom and Gomorrah, you can't get more regressive than that. 4. I answered your stupid little question, why do you feel the need to continue to make a ass of yourself?

So there's a little history lesson show exactly how WRONG YOU WERE. So feel free to slink away like all good little regressives, because we all know you fucking idiots will never man up.
Why on Earth would I "slink away" when I showed I quoted Rudy's entire relevant quote verbatim, despite your lie that I "paraphrased" him. And why do you think it's anyone else's problem you're too stupid to find the second video in that link. I can go on highlighting your lies and ignorance for as long as you like.

that makes you a liar.

It takes a special kind of anal to think it's a "special kind of stupid" to round 7.5 years to 8. Even gays call you a flaming fagot, don't they?
Stop kazzing. 9.11 wasn't 7.5 years before Obama became president. It was 7.3 years and 7.3 does not round up to 8.

Now you may run away.

rudy giuliani said:
I quoted him verbatim.

Why on Earth would I "slink away" when I showed I quoted Rudy's entire relevant quote verbatim, despite your lie that I "paraphrased" him. And why do you think it's anyone else's problem you're too stupid to find the second video in that link. I can go on highlighting your lies and ignorance for as long as you like.

Damn, you keep on defending the this as relevant quote verbatim and the rest of the world will keep laughing.

Bye, joke.

sure.
2002 beltway sniper

need more?

This isn't even the first time. Rudy has said in the past there were no attcks under Bush and Jeb Bush, in the debates, actually said his brother kept us safe. :rolleyes:

Yet another reason why pursuing this narrative requires a fairly high level of stupidity.

Now you may run away.

rudy giuliani said:
I quoted him verbatim.

Damn, you keep on defending the this as relevant quote verbatim and the rest of the world will keep laughing.

Bye, joke.
Holufuckingshit! :cuckoo:

That was me quoting the OP verbatim and pointing out the OP's link contained the video with Rudy stating the text I posted when I quoted Rudy verbatim. Which I did in response to you asking where Rudy s aid, "they all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."

According to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected. Off the top of my head, I came up with two (2); 1993 world Trade Center bombing and the calamitous Twin towers attack on 9/11/2001 when that IDIOT Giuliani was Mayor of New York! He even ran for president waving his credentials of leadership reminding everyone of his mayoral prowess by repeating 9/11 several hundred times daily!

Here is what he claimed while on the stump for trump:

"“Before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States,” Giuliani said at an event for Donald Trump in Ohio."
Giuliani Claims No Successful 'Radical Islamic' Attacks in US Before Obama

Such are the type of people Trump and his campaign obtain to endorse their "efforts".

Look dope, a two term president is in office for 8 years. W was sworn in Jan of '01, Obama Jan of '09. 9/11/01 is within those 8 years he referred to. Just like Trump he is clearly unable to say what he means to say and is reliant on the minions to interpret the possible meaning(s) of his otherwise very clear statements.

Right, it was 7.5 years, not 8 years. I mean OMG, the humanity of it, he should face a firing squad for it.

Obviously he was rounding, nothing is enough for the stick up your ass crowd.

He was mayor of New York on 9/11 you stupid douche. I think he knows that

He never said post 9/11. He never even hinted at that. That comes from you.

guess what happened in the eight years before jan. 09?

What?

OMG, that is funny

Does 9/11/2001 not fit within the 8 year window he spoke of? You are trying to decide that he meant something other than what he clearly said.

Yes, it was 7.5 years, he rounded it to 8 since W had just taken office when it happened. I mean duh

Time for a new name. You've ruined the Kaz with this thread.

that makes you a liar.

It seems I've awakened the angry 14yr old buried deep within the stupid.

fag·ot
ˈfaɡət/
noun
  1. a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.
    • a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars.

OMG, that is funny

Time for a new name. You've ruined the Kaz with this thread.
His name has become a verb, synonymous with lying.

Forum List

Back