Giuliani Literally Has A Meltdown

While holding a press conference to spew more lies about the election, Rudy Giuliani began melting.

It's a shame to see just how low this once great man has fallen. I have a feeling he has yet to hit bottom.

‘Our voting system is fine. ... It’s Rudy that’s broken’

74c81fb9-21d7-47b6-ab68-3048923eec21.jpg

Well, you don't know what literally means.

Yet another leftist troll thread. Democrats have been starting one after another
Reality bites. TFB

What reality? g5000 doesn't know what literally means and he didn't say anything that actually happened, he just trolled. What do you even think you're talking about?

While holding a press conference to spew more lies about the election, Rudy Giuliani began melting.

It's a shame to see just how low this once great man has fallen. I have a feeling he has yet to hit bottom.

Anyone wondering what caused that? That wasn't normal.

some are saying it's not hair dye, ' cause hair dye is used with peroxide & adheres to one's hair & shouldn't drip; but maybe mascara to touch up his sideburns?
I didn't mean the hair dye--I meant his profuse, prolonged sweating.

Yet another leftist troll thread. Democrats have been starting one after another
Reality bites. TFB

What reality? g5000 doesn't know what literally means and he didn't say anything that actually happened, he just trolled. What do you even think you're talking about?
If you think Rudy and that performance was great I can't help you.

some are saying it's not hair dye, ' cause hair dye is used with peroxide & adheres to one's hair & shouldn't drip; but maybe mascara to touch up his sideburns?

oooOOOOooo ...

good question. trying to keep his conspiracy theories all straight in his head?

"Giuliani Literally Has A Meltdown"

Really? did he riot and burn a starbucks and loot a TV and punch a lib from behind?????

Reality bites. TFB

If you think Rudy and that performance was great I can't help you.

I'm not going down your rat hole. I made no comment either way. That wasn't the point.

The point was the OP said nothing other than that the OP doesn't know what "literally" means and then trolled.

Keep the shit in your ass and stop pulling it out

It's likely hair dye... But... That fact that he's sweating and uses it really means nothing to what he's saying. Unless of course we should judge a book by it's cover.

I'm a sweater myself. I don't know the cause of his, but get heat stroke once or twice and the body tends overreact when warm... Believe me.

My ass won't drop for a company ever again.

Giuliani is an embarrassment. Trump is an embarrassment. How can our country have these two buffoons in leadership positions. How can people support Trump who has Giuliani as his personal attorney. Scum.

Forum List

Back