Giuliani Lashes Out At Clintons: You Are "America's Number One Crime Family"

How does Julieannie justify his claim?

D45DysqXsAEWrz5.jpg

She should have been charged for choking out poor John Podesta.

Most important stat. Trump is 1-0. while Rodham is 0-2. And, will soon be 0-3

I remember Nixon and Reagan having the most crimes and indictments in their administrations. Democrats have been pretty much squeaky clean in comparison.

Well of course... Is water wet?

-Geaux
--------

As Democrats continue to back away from trying to impeach President Trump for obstruction of the Mueller probe which cleared him of the underlying charge of conspiring with Russia in the 2016 election, Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani is on the war path - and is now targeting Hillary Clinton.

mad%20rudy%20giuliani_0.jpg

Following Tuesday remarks by Clinton that Donald Trump would have been indicted if he weren't president, Giuliani hit back in a Wednesday tweet - writing: "I encourage Hillary to get very involved in the 2020 election. She blew the last one for the Dems," adding "She is working on a book called “How To Obstruct And Go Free.” And the sequel will be “How My Husband Escaped” a perjury conviction.From America’s number one crime family."

Wow. Textbook projection.

I'm really sad to see just how sick and depraved Giuliani is these days. I used to admire him tremendously for the job he did cleaning up NYC. I couldn't say enough nice things about him.

But he's had his head so far up his ass for so long, I think his prostate cancer spread to his brain.

Sad.
I think the good Mayor is stranding strong. The scotch is impacting his lisp more it seems

-Geaux

Rudy hit the nail on the head. Of all the people to be talking about justice and avoiding justice, Hillary is just about the last person on earth who should be moving her lips on the subject. She should have been jailed for getting four Americans killed in Libya and then lying through her teeth about it before Congress and the American people.

Well, he was mayor of NYC on 9/11/01 and if you’ve forgotten, he’ll be happy to remind you.
E39AF231-4A73-46B4-BBCF-FD23EBAB2CBD.jpeg

Not that it means anything, but it is the core of his being

Forum List

Back