Giuliana says he'll expose "pay to play" scheme under Obama Administration

Tell Rudolph to bring it on!!
What are you and all the rest of you poor little brain washed leftist that watch nothing but the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING going to do when the TRUTH comes out after Dec. 9th? What WILL you do? What will do if even your own propaganda wing has to report the TRUTH, and your HEROS like Adam ScHITt are facing JAIL?

What will you do when the REPUBLICANS get whatever impeachment articles over in the senate, and there's no more Adam ScHITt to PROTECT witnesses and SILENCE them?

I'd hate to be one of you people, seriously. You ALL have a VERY RUDE AWAKENING COMING.

Maybe SCREAMING AT THE SKY will help you... I don't know... a petting puppy... a coloring book... some play dough... :lol:

The democrats are FUCKED, BIG TIME... and it's time you MORONS woke the fuck up.

Last edited:
  • Banned
We hope so, 007. They've gotten away with so much crime for so long that I've lost confidence.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
We hope so, 007. They've gotten away with so much crime for so long that I've lost confidence.
That's a fact, brother. But I think after having a president that doesn't take any shit and fights back has pumped a little SASS into the republicans. I think they're FED UP, and they see that FIGHTING BACK actually gets SUPPORT from the base.

So I think we're going to see a republican party that's ready to GET IT ON with the demtrash. The dems have had their fun, now it's time for the republicans to open their OWN can of WHOOP ASS.

It's coming.

He's going to put Hillary in jail too, amirite?

I doubt it. Hillary committed innumerable felonies and skated. I'll believe that justice will be served when I see it being served.

She belongs in jail. Who else can get away with smashing black berries, using bleach bit and deleting emails that have been subpoenaed by law?

I guess if you're name is Clinton you can get away with anything... including murder.

But you love that shit... amirite?

I'm typically skeptical of these types of claims. I'll need some corroboration, after all, I'm not a libtard. If true, it could be cataclysmic for the Democratic Party and our nation.

Rudy Giuliani on Twitter

Yes. As a Trump supporter, you have a high bar for authenticity.

You avoid making scurrilous accusations.

That's why you started a "if this is true" thread about this unfounded accusation. The subject matter is not revealed in Rudy's tweet.

Fuck right off, please.

She belongs in jail. Who else can get away with smashing black berries, using bleach bit and deleting emails that have been subpoenaed by law?

I guess if you're name is Clinton you can get away with anything... including murder.

But you love that shit... amirite?

I'm just waiting for Hillary to be charged with these gazillion crimes she allegedly committed.

Last I checked, more Trump associates have admitted to and have been convicted of felonies than the Clintons and their ilk.

And given that we have a Republican President, a Republican Attorney General, a Republican Senate, and until a year ago, a Republican House, it should have been pretty easy to file at least one charge. Amirite?

Or are all those conjured up to keep you guys perpetually angry so you keep consuming the biased news in your echo chamber?

I'm typically skeptical of these types of claims. I'll need some corroboration, after all, I'm not a libtard. If true, it could be cataclysmic for the Democratic Party and our nation.

Rudy Giuliani on Twitter

Yes. As a Trump supporter, you have a high bar for authenticity.

You avoid making scurrilous accusations.

That's why you started a "if this is true" thread about this unfounded accusation. The subject matter is not revealed in Rudy's tweet.

Fuck right off, please.
look dude... no one... NO One should EVER get away with deleting evidence they looked to first alter then obliterate any way to get it back.

not you.
not me.
not my brothers
not trump
and not Hillary.

until the left has rage for their own improper actions they have ZERO credibility on accusing others.

all this "well she was cleared" is simply hiding behind the very system you'd NEVER allow Trump to do.

hell Barr says the phone call was NOT improper and you hear he's a puppet.

But that same logic can't be had for someone deleting evidence now is it+

go fuck yourself if your standards are low enough.

Crimes you say?
3bc7cbe84432f943fd6c1c6e2e3930a9.jpg

If Rudy has evidence of wrong doing you release the information to the proper authorities, you don't go on Twitter and simply threaten it.

Seems to me that one might threaten Rudy with withholding evidence of a crime.

Would I be surprised of wrong doing? No. Do I think Rudy has any? No.

Forum List

Back