The only Democrat who has a chance to defeat President Donald Trump

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
While his chances of becoming the communist party, I mean democratic party nominee for 2020 presidential candidate are between slim and marginal; Andrew Yang is the one communist, errr democrat that has a legit chance of defeating Donald Trump.

Yang is intelligent, very well spoken, polished, and presents what he believes to be ideas and solutions. My politics are libertari-right, and while I disagree with just about everything Yang stands for politically, I find him to be a likeable person. All the other democrats are vicious, hateful despicable forms of the worst sewage possible - and yes that would include Michael Robinson (aka Michelle Obama) if that hateful tranny should enter as a late candidate.

Agree or disagree with Yang, his speaking skills are outstanding, he is likeable, and yes he actually has a platform outside of impeachment. Let's be clear, if Yang pulls off an upset and becomes the nominee, for the first time in decades, perhaps centuries, the democrats won't have to rely on voter fraud, voter intimidation, people voting 73+ times, rigged voting machines, dead people voting and illegals voting to have an honest chance of winning. If Yang is the nominee, Trump will not be able to win using insults and bully tactics like in 2016, he will have to refine his approach to defeat Yang. Can Trump do this? Yes he can. Like Trump or not, just like Yang, the man is highly intelligent.

I will close this out by stating that while I disagree with Yang's politics, I respect him.

He’s polling around 3% which means he has no chance in spite of how much you may respect him.

I don't think democrooks like asians at all. They're excluded from the victim class for the most part and they're capable of achievement and success on their own merits in spite of that.

He doesn't stand a chance pard... none of them do... not a snowballs' chance in hell.
Orange Snowball coming to take you SS, Medicaid, and retirement benefits. Keep it up, 007.

He doesn't stand a chance pard... none of them do... not a snowballs' chance in hell.
Orange Snowball coming to take you SS, Medicaid, and retirement benefits. Keep it up, 007.
Holy cow dude... you must have scored some good drugs earlier tonight.
Nope.

- TOXIC TO DEMOCRATS -
AMERICAN BORN - WHITE - MALE - USAF SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VETERAN - DAV LIFE MEMBER - CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE - PATRIOT - NATIONALIST
==========================================================
ONE TEAM, ONE SCHEME
The DEMOCRAT PARTY & The DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING

Nope.

- TOXIC TO DEMOCRATS -
AMERICAN BORN - WHITE - MALE - USAF SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VETERAN - DAV LIFE MEMBER - CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE - PATRIOT - NATIONALIST
ONE TEAM, ONE SCHEME
TRIGGERED - - - - -

You can't handle white people that don't buy into your leftist bull shit, can you?

Nope.

- TOXIC TO DEMOCRATS -
ONE TEAM, ONE SCHEME
TRIGGERED - - - - -

You can't handle white people that don't buy into your leftist bull shit, can you?
Where the hell did that come from? All I did was copy and paste your sig. Talk about triggered.

Nope.

- TOXIC TO DEMOCRATS -
ONE TEAM, ONE SCHEME
TRIGGERED - - - - -

Where the hell did that come from? All I did was copy and paste your sig. Talk about triggered.
Well evidently my sig line triggered you enough to copy and paste it.

Own it.

That is why I have it there, and I guess it works.

Nope.

- TOXIC TO DEMOCRATS -
ONE TEAM, ONE SCHEME
TRIGGERED - - - - -

Own it.

Actually it did not work. And I'm not a leftist. You own your sig. Damn, you are thick headed.

Nope.

- TOXIC TO DEMOCRATS -
ONE TEAM, ONE SCHEME
TRIGGERED - - - - -

Own it.

Actually it did not work. And I'm not a leftist. You own your sig. Damn, you are thick headed.
Well... whatever.

And yeah, I'll own my sig line forever.

So what's you're point? Why did you copy and paste it?

Say something that's understandable.

Nope.

- TOXIC TO DEMOCRATS -
ONE TEAM, ONE SCHEME
TRIGGERED - - - - -

Own it.

Well... whatever.

Everything I post is understandable.
"So what's you're point? Why did you copy and paste it?"
To show you how negative you are.

TRIGGERED - - - - -

Own it.

Well... whatever.

Weird... I don't see anything negative in my sig.

Care to point out what you think is negative?

Own it.

Well... whatever.

For starters.

TOXIC TO DEMOCRATS -

Own it.

Well... whatever.

For starters.

TOXIC TO DEMOCRATS -
That's just a fact... nothing negative about it.

Triggered you, didn't it?

Truth.

Well... whatever.

For starters.

TOXIC TO DEMOCRATS -
That's just a fact... nothing negative about it.

Triggered you, didn't it?

Truth.
Nope not a fact. And certainly not triggered. I'll leave that to you.

Forum List

Back