Girl suspended for saying ‘bless you’ at school

I personally 100% believe there is a secular PC cultural war against Christian's in America.

Just an astute observation.......... :cool:
Ya think?

No, but the suggestion sure sells papers, donut?
Mkay.

This story is an example of said assault on Christianity. Being polite has been turned into misconduct..... just because the teacher has a problem with religious customs, or Christianity in general.

Exactly and as usual when these people are exposed for what they are up to in the classroom - those who agree with their wicked tactics will defend them with ridiculous arguments that make no sense.

Jeri, Mudwhistle has no evidence that "being polite" was the underlying motive, while indications to the contrary have been presented. Nor does he or we have evidence that a teacher's "problem with religious customs or Christianity in general" had any causal relationship. That too is speculation and again, contraindicated -- Rev. Winegardner again from the link above:

“I don’t think it’s fair for people to be saying this teacher isn’t religious because I’ve been told by a number of people she attends a church in town,” he said. “People need to stop being hateful and laying blame so we can put this behind us and deal with real educational issues at hand like revamping the Memphis schools that are nearby. That’s what our school system is trying to do and they don’t need to be distracted from that ongoing task.”
This is what happens when one side of a story is run like a football while the other side isn't even on the field.
"Whole lotta speculatin' goin' on" -- Jerry Lee Lewis

We can only read the article. We can't witness the act.
Explain why bless you is banned in the first place.

Seems to me the teacher has lost control of her class, don't you think?

Most likely that, and every other phrase on that list, comes from the history of that class. Phrases that have been used in the past to disrupt the flow. Now if we want to know how innocuous looking phrases like "bless you", "stuff", "hang out" &c were first chosen and employed by that class, we're way out of our depth. But it's not hard to see how, if one's goal were disrupting the class or challenging authority (again, see the girl's press conference statement about her own motivations), then choosing one vaguely related to religion would provide a rhetorical skirt to hide behind from which to play the role of martyr. Especially when the authority thus challenged can't comment. It would be far more effective than yelling "hang out!" don't you think?

So yes, you are correct, it seems to be entirely about control of the class and who has it and who wants it.

Last edited:
The girl had no reason to lie, yet because this goes against the liberal political agenda, you all jump on her and call her a liar. Pretty sad if you ask me.

Who "called her a liar"?

Still waiting on those other links btw.... quite a backlog building up, no rush... :eusa_whistle:

And btw since WGN is in Chicago (which is not in Tennessee), here's the page from WMC in Memphis where they got the story, complete with that station's "report". Notice once again that they describe the whole thing as "social media" story, that it's carefully worded to report not what happened but what the girl says happened, and that their sources consist entirely of the girl and her pastor -- and not a word from the school. Entirely from one side.

Wake UP folks. You're being played like a cheap banjo. TV "news" is not put there to disseminate the news. It's put there to sell soap.

Did you see the picture of the white board that listed words/phrases not acceptable in that classroom?

While you're in here accusing everyone of jumping to conclusions and believing everything they read, you're doing the exact same thing with your source being an atheist blog? And you consider yourself an intellectual? Or should I say, attempt to pass yourself off as one? Please, spare us the bullshit.

Uh --- where did I ever say that, speaking of bullshit? Fabricate much? :link:

Yes I saw the whiteboard and much more. I saw enough of the OP to tell me the title and its purported story reeks of bullshit, and I found out why. Part of what I posted was a reported conversation with the school prinicpal --- I found that site through a search on the terms, specifically the proper names and I got that quote, which makes no conclusions about what went down, in fact the writer specifically noted he's in no position to know that.

And it's not an "atheist blog"; it's an atheist's blog. This particular article was not about atheism or about religion. No doubt the blogger looked into the story out of his interest in such matters (who else would be doing it? A plumber?) but he never made it about atheism or about religion. As he noted neither he nor we were there to hear the phrase, intonation, loudness, etc, so context is something we can imagine.

Unless we have more background, like this from the pastor's husband

Rev. Winegardner suggests that the unnamed Dyer County High School teacher’s response to Kendra’s comment may have been due to feeling as if her authority was being openly challenged, rather than being wholly based on a religious issue.

According to Winegardner, this incident took place in a typing class wherein the teacher speaks commands and tries to get the students to get used to the keyboard.

“This may be more of a case of a teacher who required absolute silence and also had difficulty with words and phrases being used as well,” he said. “I know the media is trying hard to make this all about religion, but part of it is about how different teachers teach.” (here)​

As I said, all indications tell us this is about challenging authority -- not religion.

Now how is a Nosebook post, which has already been indicated above to be agenda-driven by the student herself, some kind of more credible source than a quote from the principal, the girl's pastor and her own agenda given in her press conference? Tell me, why would a genuine martyr be holding a press conference?

And do tell me what's 'credible' about taking sites that say "girl says she was suspended for saying 'bless you'" and morphing that into "girl WAS suspended for saying 'bless you'"?

I'll enjoy those links when you can find 'em. Like you did last time.
giggle.gif

Denialists... :eusa_hand:

You found out why??? Seriously? From a writer on an atheist blog that has no clue what happened? Wasn't there? Had nothing to do with the story? Who is biased? Like I said, f'in nuts.

So---- you have nothing. Again, like last time. And btw where is any contradiction to what I, the blogger quoting the principal, the Reverend Winegardner, or Kendra herself said in her press conference?

Where, indeed.

His entire story is a contradiction! Half of his 'story' is a completely fake theory on what he thought actually happened which completely contradicted the girl's own words.

What don't you get about your source being totally corrupt? Dude, you need serious help!

Your links to evidence of this "corruption" are no doubt coming with those links to my claim to be an "intellectual".

Yeah that's the ticket.
impatient.gif

By all means, make the case for us that being an atheist makes one dishonest. Why not just give us the whole ranking list. Are Presbyterians more credible than Episcopalians perhaps? Inquiring minds wanna know. This site would like to know too. You could shut them down.
I personally 100% believe there is a secular PC cultural war against Christian's in America.

Just an astute observation.......... :cool:
Ya think?

No, but the suggestion sure sells papers, donut?
Mkay.

This story is an example of said assault on Christianity. Being polite has been turned into misconduct..... just because the teacher has a problem with religious customs, or Christianity in general.

Exactly and as usual when these people are exposed for what they are up to in the classroom - those who agree with their wicked tactics will defend them with ridiculous arguments that make no sense.

Jeri, Mudwhistle has no evidence that "being polite" was the underlying motive, while indications to the contrary have been presented. Nor does he or we have evidence that a teacher's "problem with religious customs or Christianity in general" had any causal relationship. That too is speculation and again, contraindicated -- Rev. Winegardner again from the link above:

“I don’t think it’s fair for people to be saying this teacher isn’t religious because I’ve been told by a number of people she attends a church in town,” he said. “People need to stop being hateful and laying blame so we can put this behind us and deal with real educational issues at hand like revamping the Memphis schools that are nearby. That’s what our school system is trying to do and they don’t need to be distracted from that ongoing task.”
This is what happens when one side of a story is run like a football while the other side isn't even on the field.
"Whole lotta speculatin' goin' on" -- Jerry Lee Lewis

We can only read the article. We can't witness the act.
Explain why bless you is banned in the first place.

Seems to me the teacher has lost control of her class, don't you think?

Most likely that, and every other phrase on that list, comes from the history in that class. Phrases that have been used in the past to disrupt the flow. Now if we want to know how innocuous looking phrases like "bless you", "stuff", "hang out" &c were first chosen and employed by that class, we're way out of our depth. But it's not hard to see how, if one's goal were disrupting the class or challenging authority (again, see the girl's press conference statement about her own motivations), then choosing one vaguely related to religion would provide a rhetorical skirt to hide behind from which to play the role of martyr. Especially when the authority thus challenged can't comment. It would be far more effective than yelling "hang out!" don't you think?

We are living in a country where hypersensitivity is more increasingly the norm than the exception.

Even though I consider saying "Bless you" after someone sneezes to be silliness, I find making a big deal out of it to the point of suspending a child from school to be the definition of asinine.

There is zero evidence she was "suspended". For that matter there is zero evidence the incident had anything to do with saying "bless you". This is a bullshit "story".
to be fair, there is evidence....you've just chosen not to believe it....
But based on other evidence...what the school has said...her statements do not seem reliable. And based on many cases of claimed religious intolerance by teachers, this one seems more likely to fall into the category of untrue.

I believe the most likely scenario is that the girl shouted or yelled or otherwise made some obnoxious point in her "Bless you" and it was the attitude and disrespect that got her sent to the office.

The in school suspension was normal procedure for being sent to the principal and not a direct consequence of her words.
you too have made a choice regarding which evidence you believe....

Hearsay is not "evidence". If you actually did spend time in court as you claim, you'd know that. Hell, journalists know that --- real journalists that is, not this malarkey --- which is why they always get another source to confirm if it's a straightforward event, and if there's another view, to get that for balance. This "story" has neither.
???....I do spend time in court....I am an attorney.....th:at is why I know first hand testimony is not hearsay......
So, is what the girl is saying: Is this TESTIMONY? Is this what you are saying is testimony even though this girl is NOT in court and has not sworn to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God?

I guess I just don't get the point of your question? Do you believe the girl is lying? If so, why?
I don't know if the girl is lying or not Newby....especially about the part where she says the eteachers said that kind of talk belonged in church.....why would a teacher say that? she did not say GOD BLESS YOU, she said only "bless you" and why would the teacher have a white board with alist of all the things she did not want her class to say or do, ALL THINGS on the list secular things, not RELIGIOUS things....that she listed to keep her class in order? I am speculating, but it appears that the kids in her class used "sneezes and bless yous" to disrupt the class and this is why she had that term listed on the board with all the DON'TS that she wanted to not see in her class....so that the class would not be disrupted by children's antics....

I have seen many cases over the years that would qualify as atheist trying to silence God out of the public square....but by no means do I see this, as the way it was presented by just this girl, one of them...at least not yet....there are NOT enough facts posted,, and there simply is no proof of it being otherwise....

Where did that 'appear' (bolded), that was all speculation as to why she would ban it from her class. No one has ever said that disruption from people sneezing ever happened at all. Why would 'stupid' be banned? How would that be used as a 'disruption' to the class? All the words on the list sound like words she dislikes, not things that cause any disruption.

The girl had no reason to lie, yet because this goes against the liberal political agenda, you all jump on her and call her a liar. Pretty sad if you ask me.
I don't think it is sad Newby, I think it is sensible to want to know the full story before JUMPING to conclusions....

I surmised this is why the teacher had this statement of Bless you, on her board of don'ts, She did not have on there she wanted to hear no mention of the word GOD did she? NO.....

I think it is sad that people on this board have PRESUMED the teacher is at fault here WITHOUT hearing the teacher's side of the story or why she had "bless you" as part of her DON'TS on the white board....would she really spell it out and put it on her white board, that she is against god and wants no mention of God as you all are presuming, when that is against the law?

Bless you is a secular term....

God Bless you is not, or maybe it is secular as well....neither are in the new testament, or the old testament or the Koran....bless you or God bless you is simply NOT religious...when it comes to sneezing

But based on other evidence...what the school has said...her statements do not seem reliable. And based on many cases of claimed religious intolerance by teachers, this one seems more likely to fall into the category of untrue.

I believe the most likely scenario is that the girl shouted or yelled or otherwise made some obnoxious point in her "Bless you" and it was the attitude and disrespect that got her sent to the office.

The in school suspension was normal procedure for being sent to the principal and not a direct consequence of her words.

Hearsay is not "evidence". If you actually did spend time in court as you claim, you'd know that. Hell, journalists know that --- real journalists that is, not this malarkey --- which is why they always get another source to confirm if it's a straightforward event, and if there's another view, to get that for balance. This "story" has neither.
???....I do spend time in court....I am an attorney.....th:at is why I know first hand testimony is not hearsay......
So, is what the girl is saying: Is this TESTIMONY? Is this what you are saying is testimony even though this girl is NOT in court and has not sworn to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God?

I guess I just don't get the point of your question? Do you believe the girl is lying? If so, why?
I don't know if the girl is lying or not Newby....especially about the part where she says the eteachers said that kind of talk belonged in church.....why would a teacher say that? she did not say GOD BLESS YOU, she said only "bless you" and why would the teacher have a white board with alist of all the things she did not want her class to say or do, ALL THINGS on the list secular things, not RELIGIOUS things....that she listed to keep her class in order? I am speculating, but it appears that the kids in her class used "sneezes and bless yous" to disrupt the class and this is why she had that term listed on the board with all the DON'TS that she wanted to not see in her class....so that the class would not be disrupted by children's antics....

I have seen many cases over the years that would qualify as atheist trying to silence God out of the public square....but by no means do I see this, as the way it was presented by just this girl, one of them...at least not yet....there are NOT enough facts posted,, and there simply is no proof of it being otherwise....

Where did that 'appear' (bolded), that was all speculation as to why she would ban it from her class. No one has ever said that disruption from people sneezing ever happened at all. Why would 'stupid' be banned? How would that be used as a 'disruption' to the class? All the words on the list sound like words she dislikes, not things that cause any disruption.

Actually we got that indication a couple of times, both from within the school and without:

Assistant principal Garner:
"The majority of the time, when a student comes to the office either voluntarily or was sent by a teacher, they are placed in ISS until the end of the period because we have two supervisors in there to watch them," said Garner. "Also, it gives us a chance to find out what the situation is and what happened in the classroom for them to be in the office in the first place. In this case, this was not a religious issue at all, but more of an issue the teacher felt was a distraction in her class." (Stargazette)
Rev. Winegardner, a few posts ago:
“This may be more of a case of a teacher who required absolute silence and also had difficulty with words and phrases being used as well,”
Another story:
Turner’s parents said the school leaders claim the outburst was a classroom distraction and that she shouted “bless you” across the room.

Turner’s family met with school leaders Tuesday. They said the teacher claimed Turner was being disruptive and aggressive. Some classmates showed support Tuesday by wearing hand made bless you shirts.​

Last edited:
I haven't been claiming "evidence" -- that's that Postmodernprof guy. That's why we're taking him to task for pretending a Facebook post is "evidence" and even "testimony". You'll note that I use terms like indications. You'll also note that the dishonest OP title and most of the Google hit reports you'll find on this story, I'll say it agian until it finally sinks in, have morphed "girl SAYS she was suspended" to "girl WAS suspended". There's a big chasm of difference there.

A person SAYS this or that, fine, that's a fact that they said it. Whether it actually happened is a whole 'nother smoke. Have you never had kids?

Yes you have, you used that to malign the girl and her claims saying the story was total bullshit, do I need to provide your posts back to you?

I had 'evidence' in quotes, which means it was the opposite.

Why is she lying?

I don't know that she is lying -- don't put words in my mouth, o he who claims a lot of crap he can't link and then runs away from his own words. I said the articles with morphed verbs and the OP title were dishonest.

Which they are.

Last edited:
Even though I consider saying "Bless you" after someone sneezes to be silliness, I find making a big deal out of it to the point of suspending a child from school to be the definition of asinine.

There is zero evidence she was "suspended". For that matter there is zero evidence the incident had anything to do with saying "bless you". This is a bullshit "story".

I don't think it is sad Newby, I think it is sensible to want to know the full story before JUMPING to conclusions....

I surmised this is why the teacher had this statement of Bless you, on her board of don'ts, She did not have on there she wanted to hear no mention of the word GOD did she? NO.....

I think it is sad that people on this board have PRESUMED the teacher is at fault here WITHOUT hearing the teacher's side of the story or why she had "bless you" as part of her DON'TS on the white board....would she really spell it out and put it on her white board, that she is against god and wants no mention of God as you all are presuming, when that is against the law?

You have to admit putting bless you off limits is a bit petty regardless.

I figure if you talk to kids like they're equals they don't tend to challenge your authority.

Who "called her a liar"?

Still waiting on those other links btw.... quite a backlog building up, no rush... :eusa_whistle:

You did... links to what?

Who's 'jumping to conclusions' here? You and Pogo seem to be the ones doing that, everyone else is taking the girl at her word as to what happened to her. You guys are the ones who imply that she isn't to be believed unless some other 'evidence' shows up that supports her claim. You don't believe her, simple as that.

Where is the teacher's side? All the school has said is 'no comment'. Why is it presumed by you that the girl is at fault, presumed that she is lying?

A young girl in Tennessee says she was suspended after breaking a class rule of saying “bless you” after a classmate sneezed.

When Dyer County High School senior Kendra Turner said bless you, she says her teacher told her that was for church.

Turner feels her teacher was taking issue for her religion. When she stood up for herself, Turner says she was told to go to the administrator’s office. She was later placed in in-school suspension for the rest of that class period.

Her pastor Rev. Becky Winegardner says they had just talked about how to stand up for their faith last week.

“There were several students that were talking about this particular faculty member there that was very demeaning to them in regards to their faith,” Winegardner said.

Students sent WMC a photo of the teacher’s white board that lists “bless you” and other expressions that are banned as part of class rules.

Girl suspended for saying ‘bless you’ at school | WGN-TV

Oh bullshit. Summa y'all are just so damn gullible to hack fake-news stories. Does no one vet these bullshit articles any more?

Your own link notes, "Turner's family met with school leaders Tuesday. They say the teacher claimed Turner was being disruptive and aggressive". This one goes further:

>> Obviously, there’s no recording of what happened, so this is inevitably the student’s word against the teacher’s, and the student got her side out before anyone else could respond.

So I called up Principal Peggy Dodds just a little while ago and got her side of the story before shit hits the fan in the conservative world.

According to Dodds, Turner was not given an in-school suspension. She wasn’t sent out of the classroom, either — she chose to walk out. And, most importantly, she wasn’t punished by the teacher for saying “God bless you” — however, the teacher did admonish her for “disrupting the classroom.”

Since I can’t verify the specifics of what was said (including the remarks about “Godly speaking”), let me offer this hypothetical:

The class was supposed to be quiet. Someone sneezed. Turner said *something* in response (it doesn’t matter what) and the teacher asked her to be quiet. Turner took that as a knock on her faith and felt the need to defend against it. The teacher only saw this as a further disruption and the situation escalated. The student, clearly frustrated, ran out of the classroom and, not long after that, posted something on Facebook. <<
PC-gone-wild is one thing but this appears to be the other side of the coin: martyr complex.

C'mon people. Use your heads. Quit stepping up to the counter every time some snake oil salesman opens for business.

You called the whole thing bullshit, which means it's a lie.

Then you quoted your atheist blog writer who had no more insight to the incident than anyone else to try to show how it was 'bullshit'.

Did you see the picture of the white board that listed words/phrases not acceptable in that classroom?

While you're in here accusing everyone of jumping to conclusions and believing everything they read, you're doing the exact same thing with your source being an atheist blog? And you consider yourself an intellectual? Or should I say, attempt to pass yourself off as one? Please, spare us the bullshit.

Yes I saw the whiteboard and much more. I saw enough of the OP to tell me the title and its purported story reeks of bullshit, and I found out why. Part of what I posted was a reported conversation with the school prinicpal --- I found that site through a search on the terms, specifically the proper names and I got that quote, which makes no conclusions about what went down, in fact the writer specifically noted he's in no position to know that.

And it's not an "atheist blog"; it's an atheist's blog. This particular article was not about atheism or about religion. No doubt the blogger looked into the story out of his interest in such matters (who else would be doing it? A plumber?) but he never made it about atheism or about religion. As he noted neither he nor we were there to hear the phrase, intonation, loudness, etc, so context is something we can imagine.

Rev. Winegardner suggests that the unnamed Dyer County High School teacher’s response to Kendra’s comment may have been due to feeling as if her authority was being openly challenged, rather than being wholly based on a religious issue.

According to Winegardner, this incident took place in a typing class wherein the teacher speaks commands and tries to get the students to get used to the keyboard.

“This may be more of a case of a teacher who required absolute silence and also had difficulty with words and phrases being used as well,” he said. “I know the media is trying hard to make this all about religion, but part of it is about how different teachers teach.” (here)​

As I said, all indications tell us this is about challenging authority -- not religion.

Now how is a Nosebook post, which has already been indicated above to be agenda-driven by the student herself, some kind of more credible source than a quote from the principal, the girl's pastor and her own agenda given in her press conference? Tell me, why would a genuine martyr be holding a press conference?

And do tell me what's 'credible' about taking sites that say "girl says she was suspended for saying 'bless you'" and morphing that into "girl WAS suspended for saying 'bless you'"?

giggle.gif

You found out why??? Seriously? From a writer on an atheist blog that has no clue what happened? Wasn't there? Had nothing to do with the story? Who is biased? Like I said, f'in nuts.

As always, reading comprehension is crucial. What I "found out" was the answer to what precedes that in the post-- why the story line smelled like bullshit -- because (obviously) there's another side, and that site gave me the first indication what that other side was. Which was then aiffirmed by others. Including the student herself.

And again I've seen absolute zero in the way of indications to its contrary. But the floor is still open to something with a little more substance than "you people are 'f'n nuts". :blahblah:

giggle.gif

As always, reading comprehension is crucial. What I "found out" was the answer to what precedes that in the post-- why the story line smelled like bullshit -- because (obviously) there's another side, and that site gave me the first indication what that other side was. Which was then aiffirmed by others. Including the student herself.

And again I've seen absolute zero in the way of indications to its contrary. But the floor is still open to something with a little more substance than "you people are 'f'n nuts". :blahblah:

What was affirmed by the student herself?

I figure if you talk to kids like they're equals they don't tend to challenge your authority.

Yeah it does seem petty, not to mention the rest of the list. But in that school in that system, for better or worse them's the rules. Whether the rules and/or system are the most effective way to go is certainly debatable, but what's not debatable is everyone knows what the rules are and where that envelope is. That's why they're written up on the board

This I see as a likely reason (because we used to pull this).....room is supposed to be quiet for test or whatever....someone sneezes (real or not)....EVERYONE starts saying "bless you"...etc. not all at once but as a cascading effect. Sounds like this teacher is wise to that trick.

Yeah it does seem petty, not to mention the rest of the list. But in that school in that system, for better or worse them's the rules. Whether the rules and/or system are the most effective way to go is certainly debatable, but what's not debatable is everyone knows what the rules are and where that envelope is. That's why they're written up on the board
I was usually not one to buck the system unless it was an issue of fairness.

At any rate making a banned list is just asking for it. Wearing your authority on your sleeve so to speak.

This I see as a likely reason (because we used to pull this).....room is supposed to be quiet for test or whatever....someone sneezes (real or not)....EVERYONE starts saying "bless you"...etc. not all at once but as a cascading effect. Sounds like this teacher is wise to that trick.
Too bad capital punishment isn't authorized....

A young girl in Tennessee says she was suspended after breaking a class rule of saying “bless you” after a classmate sneezed.

When Dyer County High School senior Kendra Turner said bless you, she says her teacher told her that was for church.

Turner feels her teacher was taking issue for her religion. When she stood up for herself, Turner says she was told to go to the administrator’s office. She was later placed in in-school suspension for the rest of that class period.

Her pastor Rev. Becky Winegardner says they had just talked about how to stand up for their faith last week.

“There were several students that were talking about this particular faculty member there that was very demeaning to them in regards to their faith,” Winegardner said.

Students sent WMC a photo of the teacher’s white board that lists “bless you” and other expressions that are banned as part of class rules.

Girl suspended for saying &#8216;bless you&#8217; at school | WGN-TV

Oh bullshit. Summa y'all are just so damn gullible to hack fake-news stories. Does no one vet these bullshit articles any more?

Your own link notes, "Turner's family met with school leaders Tuesday. They say the teacher claimed Turner was being disruptive and aggressive". This one goes further:

>> Obviously, there’s no recording of what happened, so this is inevitably the student’s word against the teacher’s, and the student got her side out before anyone else could respond.

So I called up Principal Peggy Dodds just a little while ago and got her side of the story before shit hits the fan in the conservative world.

According to Dodds, Turner was not given an in-school suspension. She wasn’t sent out of the classroom, either — she chose to walk out. And, most importantly, she wasn’t punished by the teacher for saying “God bless you” — however, the teacher did admonish her for “disrupting the classroom.”

Since I can’t verify the specifics of what was said (including the remarks about “Godly speaking”), let me offer this hypothetical:

The class was supposed to be quiet. Someone sneezed. Turner said *something* in response (it doesn’t matter what) and the teacher asked her to be quiet. Turner took that as a knock on her faith and felt the need to defend against it. The teacher only saw this as a further disruption and the situation escalated. The student, clearly frustrated, ran out of the classroom and, not long after that, posted something on Facebook. <<
PC-gone-wild is one thing but this appears to be the other side of the coin: martyr complex.

C'mon people. Use your heads. Quit stepping up to the counter every time some snake oil salesman opens for business.

You called the whole thing bullshit, which means it's a lie.

Then you quoted your atheist blog writer who had no more insight to the incident than anyone else to try to show how it was 'bullshit'.

I called "bullshit" because running away with half a story without the other side, let alone a story that's been demonstrably altered to claim an event happened for which there's no evidence, IS bullshit.

But again, prove me wrong. Show how you can just make a claim on the internet and it becomes some sort of magic pixie dust reality just because you said so. Like you showed us where anyone called the girl a "liar". LIke you showed where I claimed to be an "intellectual". Like you showed us how being an atheist discredits a source.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

Too bad capital punishment isn't authorized....
I know...I know....you'd like to have that teacher killed for trying to control her classroom.

Forum List

Back