Giffords sticks it to partisans

She is not a borg, Dick was simply a dick.
There you have it...Zero sympathy for the health struggles of someone who dares to carry that (R) by their name.

Thanks for providing just the example I was looking for.

OddOne, she has a powerful narrative building that may thrust here into the Senate campaign next year. The Senate Whip, Jon Kyl, is best attacked by a feminist heroine, which will be very, very difficult to defend against as a gentleman.

If Kyl disses Giffords in such a way that he offends Arizona womanhood, he could lose by ten points.
Wow...Who knew getting shot in the head could lead to such tremendous career options?...Maybe you should give it a whirl.

Giffords is considering a Senate run next year in Arizona. Watch.

So what?

That would explain her yes vote.

Her vote was not unexpected. The Democratics wanted the vote to be "yes," and she voted "yes."

I also assume that she truly believed that her vote was the right vote and on an urgent matter.

I disagree with her vote, but I don't think it's reasonable to ascribe some venal, petty motivation to her for that vote.

You have no idea what she knows or doesn't know about the bill and if she read it or not. And the ,"criticism" you refer to is just plain hate because she didn't vote the way you thought she should.

You are one of the most uninformed, ignorant people I have ever run into.

No, that would be you.. just ask anyone.

From the other idiot. That figures. Why don't you two go jump in a lake and forget to come up??? You're as worthless as any two people can be. And you both think you're just so intelligent. Don't ask anyone about me. Better you ask about you.

pee ewe

Everyone knows who it was that forced the crisis and refused to compromise. It was the tea baggers. Plain and Simple...she was talking about their DOGMA!

As I have stated in other threads, the Democrats could have passed budget bills on their own for the last 2 years when they had complete control, but failed to, the only people responsible for this mess are the Democrats. Besides, it was all theatrics anyways, just something in their right hand for us to look at while they do other things with their left hands they dont want us to see. It is......what Obama calls....just a distraction.

It's too bad that trying to save the economy of the good old U.S.A. is now a terrorist plot.

We saw how you assholes saved the economy in 2008. The Teabaggers are hellbent on destroying this nation. Both liberals and conservatives stated, as did economists from both sides of the fence, that a default would be disastrous for both the nation and the world. But we have these fruitcakes stating that it wouldn't matter. Same people that are stating that science cannot be trusted to scientists.

We need to see that every American understands the game that the Teabaggers are playing. They care nothing for this nation, and would destroy it in a heartbeat at the bidding of the wealthy class they are fronting for.

Wow, you really know nothing of the Tea Party do you?

There you have it...Zero sympathy for the health struggles of someone who dares to carry that (R) by their name.

OddOne, she has a powerful narrative building that may thrust here into the Senate campaign next year. The Senate Whip, Jon Kyl, is best attacked by a feminist heroine, which will be very, very difficult to defend against as a gentleman.

If Kyl disses Giffords in such a way that he offends Arizona womanhood, he could lose by ten points.
Wow...Who knew getting shot in the head could lead to such tremendous career options?...Maybe you should give it a whirl.

I have written elsewhere that I am sad for Dick's illness. That gives him no pass for being a terrible burden at a time America really needed leadership.

His narrative is pathetic, hers is powerful, and you have none, OddOne.

I have written elsewhere that I am sad for Dick's illness. That gives him no pass for being a terrible burden at a time America really needed leadership.

Former Vice President Cheney was a great man in the right spot at the needed time.

His "narrative" cannot be properly assessed now and never by drooling partisan hack libs like JokeyFakey.

Hey JokeyFakey, tell us another fable. True, you convince nobody, but still, it's fun to hear you pretend that you are a "Republican."

:lol:

And I didn't even have anything to say personally about Giffords, let alone that she was a dick.

But point out the obvious -that she's being used as a twisted political totem- and all hell breaks loose from the sob sisters and the political hacks.

And you have no room to maneuver in deeming anyone else's narrative pathetic, you pathetic tool.

Last edited:
Liability, listening to you is like listening to the parrot squawk in the cage.

Cheney will go down in history as a wrong-way vice-president and his admirers are risible.

And I didn't even have anything to say personally about Giffords, let alone that she was a dick. But point out the obvious -that she's being used as a twisted political totem- and all hell breaks loose from the sob sisters. And you have no room to maneuver, in deeming anyone else's narrative pathetic, you pathetic tool.

Cheney will always be the loser, the dark shadow, the one who could never grasp the golden ring. Giffords survived the assassin's assault and returned to the fray. Her narrative is powerful.

You simply remain a libertarian loon.

Cheney will go down in history as a wrong-way vice-president and his admirers are risible.

I just finished noting your vaunted parroting abilities and within a day (and less) you come back with a "parrot" line.

Amazing.

We are all very proud of you, Polly! :clap2:

I just finished noting your vaunted parroting abilities and within a day (and less) you come back with a "parrot" line. Amazing. We are all very proud of you, Polly! :clap2:

This is L's way of saying that he, L, has nothing worthwhile to say. :lol: Another smack down of Liability.

Creepier and Creepier.

I just finished noting your vaunted parroting abilities and within a day (and less) you come back with a "parrot" line. Amazing. We are all very proud of you, Polly! :clap2:

This is L's way of saying that he, L, has nothing worthwhile to say. :lol: Another smack down of Liability.

As always, that was dishonest of you JokeyFakey.

What it was, you see (as does everyone else), was my way of underscoring the fact that you are entirely derivative.

You are entirely phony.

It's actually quite pathetic of you.

This woman should be ashamed. ALL the people was behind her when she got shot, and now she comes out PREACHING TO US.

ALL the Democrats voted AGAINST Bush when he asked the Dept ceiling be raised.

Fxxk the Democrat party and their NOW PREACHING about Bipartisanship

yep, she stuck it to the future generations of America, took them hostage, an voted for a bill she never even read.

If there was ever a doubt that both of you are posting from a trailer......

Creepier and Creepier.
You're right...Damned creepy....Macabre even.

So, other than being made marginally noteworthy by getting shot in the head by an insane kook, what else recommends Giffords to be a Senator?

It's too bad that trying to save the economy of the good old U.S.A. is now a terrorist plot.

We saw how you assholes saved the economy in 2008. The Teabaggers are hellbent on destroying this nation. Both liberals and conservatives stated, as did economists from both sides of the fence, that a default would be disastrous for both the nation and the world. But we have these fruitcakes stating that it wouldn't matter. Same people that are stating that science cannot be trusted to scientists.

We need to see that every American understands the game that the Teabaggers are playing. They care nothing for this nation, and would destroy it in a heartbeat at the bidding of the wealthy class they are fronting for.

not 1 clue not 1!

Forum List

Back