GHW Bush actually most qualified

People like to say that Hillary is the most-qualified candidate in history but it’s actually George Herbert Walker Bush.

• Congressman
  • U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations
  • Chief Liason in China (pre-diplomatic relations, basically Ambassador)
  • Head of the CIA
  • Vice-President
It’s pretty impressive. Has any other presidential candidate topped that?
That's why during the last election, I laughed at anyone claiming Hillary was the most qualified candidate, in the last 50 years
hey she is top 5....

Is she?

Who is the Most Qualified Presidential Candidate Ever?
Flawed premise. Only considers offices you are elected to, dismissing offices like CIA Director.

People like to say that Hillary is the most-qualified candidate in history but it’s actually George Herbert Walker Bush.

• Congressman
  • Head of the CIA
  • Vice-President
That's why during the last election, I laughed at anyone claiming Hillary was the most qualified candidate, in the last 50 years
hey she is top 5....

Is she?

Who is the Most Qualified Presidential Candidate Ever?
Flawed premise. Only considers offices you are elected to, dismissing offices like CIA Director.

Wah

Hillary had a mere 14...

less than ALL the others, except Trump.

• Congressman
  • Head of the CIA
  • Vice-President
I never heard in history. Is that a new Republican lie? Certainly in the field of the last presidential election.

ALL the Bush's were traitors to the American people....but great friends to the NWO (aka The extremely wealthy few)
The post is proof that the world is upside down in the liberal mind. Does the crazy left actually think that a president being friends with the people who invest their capital and their intelligence (Hollywood celebs exempted) to make the Country work turns them into traitors? What if a president like Obama was actually friends with a genuine domestic terrorist like Bill Ayers? Would that make him a traitor?

• Congressman
  • Head of the CIA
  • Vice-President
I never heard in history. Is that a new Republican lie? Certainly in the field of the last presidential election.

what does the word 'ever' mean to you?

about 40 secs in

• Congressman
  • Head of the CIA
  • Vice-President
Oh, definitely. More than Obama, more than Dubya, more than Bubba, more than Reagan.

TR☭MP ain't done shit except conspire with America's enemies.

Forum List

Back