Ghost Guns

Ms. Turquoise

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2021
My daughter was talking about a Ghost Gun earlier today. I had never heard of one, so I asked her about it. Here is what she told me:
She said it's a gun kit that can be ordered on the internet. Once the person gets the kit, they put the gun together using the enclosed instructions. There is no serial number on these guns, so if it is used to hurt or kill somebody, it can't be traced.
Also, the kits come in pistol sizes, up to long gun sizes.

This is insane. How can buying gun kits on the internet be legal?

My daughter was talking about a Ghost Gun earlier today. I had never heard of one, so I asked her about it. Here is what she told me:
She said it's a gun kit that can be ordered on the internet. Once the person gets the kit, they put the gun together using the enclosed instructions. There is no serial number on these guns, so if it is used to hurt or kill somebody, it can't be traced.

Why the fuck shouldn't it be legal, traitor?

Are you talking about this?

There is no serial number on these guns, so if it is used to hurt or kill somebody, it can't be traced.
Typically, a numbered gun used in a crime is not traceable until the bullet is recovered and forensic tests are done on it. If the gun is recovered, it can then be compared to the bullet and a match can be made. There is no way that a gun can be tied to a crime without this forensic evidence.

Typically, a numbered gun used in a crime is not traceable until the bullet is recovered and forensic tests are done on it. If the gun is recovered, it can then be compared to the bullet and a match can be made. There is no way that a gun can be tied to a crime without this forensic evidence.
That's SCARY!

From what I understand, they don't actually just bolt together. I think they require specialized machine shop work that is way beyond what most folks can do. Machine shops won't do the work, since they could get in trouble for it.

From what I understand, they don't actually just bolt together. I think they require specialized machine shop work that is way beyond what most folks can do. Machine shops won't do the work, since they could get in trouble for it.
That's good.

That must be it! That is frightening.
I can't believe the government allows these to be legal.
If you don't want one then don't buy one, bitch. Nobody is forcing you to buy one.

Karen, it's really none of your fucking business if someone else wants to buy it, you traitorous scumbag.

You're pathetic.

If building your own gun is illegal they think we will be defenseless when they take our legal guns away.... I have a buddy with a machine shop... he could build any gun type on the market with a shop like he has...

That's good.
Any person with the knowledge and a lathe can make a gun. Machine shops are not forbidden from making anything. There are some states that are limiting manufacture, but not many. Indeed, there are industrial applications that use powder accuated "gun" for driving nails into concrete that can easily be repurposed to be lethal. Again, anything can be used to take a life. It isn't the tool--it is the user.

Communists are on the rise.

thats what your problem is with her statement???

the being able to trace a gun doesnt bother you??

Ghost Guns​

e5f3f0ed8f20211564ba26cd39adec79.jpg

Just because something can be made, doesn't mean it should be made.
Our society would be in a hell of a shape if you started limiting innovation. Just in my short time on earth, (some people would say it isn't so short), I have seen us go from very few TVs in homes to space travel, microwaves, cell phones, computers, super-sonic travel, safer, cleaner automobiles, wide spread availability of every conceivable vegetable year around and heart transplants. You cannot limit innovation, nor should you try.

Forum List

Back