Ghost gun found at school.

Why did they need to include 'ghost' in the title?

The kid had a firearm at school.

Why does the fact it was homemade make a difference?

It says the gun "lacked a serial number". My guess is it's a regular gun with the serial number defaced, not a homemade gun. But the corporate media dutifully lies for the cause, so they went with what they hoped would be the case.

Yet getting a legit firearm and getting a ghost gun are different. One could say one way has fewer obstacles. I am glad they are mentioning it. It's a problem.

^^^This is why the media lies and calls it a "ghost gun", when all they really know is that it lacked a serial number. The lie gets easily-duped low-IQ types like Fort Fun Indiana all wee-wee'd up.

Is Biden NOT trying to ban an individual's right to create his/her/its own firearms, as has been the right throughout the entirety of human history?

I'll go ahead and tell you. YES. HE IS.

While I get what you are saying and agree with your point...firearms are fairly new to human history...before that people created their own cutting and bashing weapons...back in the day you could fuck someone up with a Mastodon femur!

Although smart people like us can make guns from scratch (I have), idiots who would unlawfully use said weapon lack the brain power, technical savvy, and work ethic to pull it off.

This is an effort to disarm the real threats to their unadulterated tyranny. That's why we must oppose any firearm restrictions of any kind. PERIOD.

While I get what you are saying and agree with your point...firearms are fairly new to human history...before that people created their own cutting and bashing weapons...back in the day you could fuck someone up with a Mastodon femur!
And because technology has advanced, government has been able to consolidate power and gain a near-monopoly on force.

Which is why we should get what they get.

Either way, who is selling these untraceable weapons to CHILDREN!? I can't believe it, this is sick. Ghost guns are not toys for a child to use. Unless perhaps the kid snatched it from the house and it was dad's.

Calm down, skinny. Take a step back and realize who's playing you. A gun without a serial number is not necessarily a "ghost gun". It's more likely a regular gun with the serial number defaced. Didn't you ever watch any movies where they do this?

Remember kids: a properly traceable gun is always safer in the hands of a child.

C0D035BD-196C-4838-93C5-88E202AB0411.jpeg

Why did they need to include 'ghost' in the title?

The kid had a firearm at school.

Why does the fact it was homemade make a difference?
All guns should be "ghost guns". The government has no right to know what guns the people own.

Forum List

Back